Readings for Free!

Diazin is great, i really didnt get a reading
i can confirm yet, but he told me advise and
things I can do to achieve what I want.

as always, hes good.

Whow i just noticed my name on the list, i didn’t even remember this anymore… well i wonder if my turn is coming some day : D

Received my reading from Diazin regarding some spiritual obstacles I’m facing and…ouch. The reading was not very encouraging. Because it has to do with my spiritual future, I can’t really judge the accuracy of it, but I gotta say, I really hope he’s off on this one! It was very in depth though, and I very much appreciated that. Excellent insight, my friend.

I strongly advise you to seek a second opinion regarding your reading, even if you have to spend a few dollars. I hope Im wrong on what I saw about your future.

Hello I want a tarot reading please

I strongly advise you to seek a second opinion regarding your reading, even if you have to spend a few dollars. I hope Im wrong on what I saw about your future.[/quote]

If this reading here is anywhere near as accurate as the others have been, and they seem to be incredibly accurate based on the feedback people are providing…

DarkestKnight, it would definitely be in your best interest to get a second opinion.

Greetings!

How do i PM you Diazin?

Sorry, but Im off this train now. At the time I was doing this I got really short in time and couldnt attend the requests anymore. Besides that, my spirits are calling me out saying if Im going to do magic for other I better charge for it.

Just a reminder especially to our newer members - lots of people on here do readings and commercial services, however advertising on this forum is not permitted, so if you want to find out what someone’s doing, check their forum profile, and check that link above for info on how to offer free readings etc.

Cheers! :slight_smile: