Readings for Free!

EDIT

CLOSED

Okay, I need to practice, so who’s applying for free readings? I have a way too personal style of reading (so I think) and Id like to use it on some interesting topics you may bring up. You can PM me with your issue and Ill put you down in the list, but as Ill be doing only 3 readings a day it might take a while to have yours, after all, I also have a life.

If you want a Reading, just ask for it on this very thread. Thanks!

In the spirit of fair public feedback and a forum oriented towards evaluating real results of real work, I will be glad to think up a good question for you to test yourself with. In the meantime, here’s a placeholder post.

Id be glad! Anxiously waiting xD

I would love a reading, I will think of a question and PM it to Ya.

Thank you for this opportunity Diazin.

Come on aboard matey!

[quote=“Diazin, post:1, topic:3013”]Okay, I need to practice, so who’s applying for free readings? I have a way too personal style of reading (so I think) and Id like to use it on some interesting topics you may bring up. You can PM me with your issue or we can have a nice Skype session, what would be way nicer.

If you want a Reading, just ask for it on this very thread. Thanks![/quote]

i would love a reading!

thanks.

Hmm, I don’t know what kind of reading I would want, but anyway, I’d also like one (via pm, my connection is way too slow for skype)

I’ll take a reading!

Ok, everyone who wants a reading PM me with the questions. Ill be answering in the pm order.

Very impressive reading Diazin!

Man we have a ton of impressive readers here. Diazin was very much on the point and gave me some great advice and direction on a serious problem I am facing.

Thank you!

I would be very interested in a reading as well, if you are still taking questions.

[quote=“Orismen, post:10, topic:3013”]Very impressive reading Diazin!

Man we have a ton of impressive readers here. Diazin was very much on the point and gave me some great advice and direction on a serious problem I am facing.

Thank you![/quote]

Lol, didnt see your reply here Orismen, just figured why my inbox is booming now xD.

Thanks for your testimonial man, really appreciate that!

BTW, Id really like to know if the sigil thing works out if you try them Orismen, since that was something I just came up with.

It appears there isn’t much that can stand in the way of the reading, even my inability to talk about the work at hand.

I’m amazed at some of the things he was able to tell me about my own path, and I greatly appreciate his help in understanding what was happening to me in my life.

He also gave me some good advice.

I’m not sure I could have asked for anything better, let alone for free.

Let me just say, the readings I’ve gotten on this site for free are often better than any I have ever paid for, with the exception of paying the people who did it for free, once they are unwilling and unable because demand has grown for them to the point where it’s nearly impossible to give it away for free.

I did not know you before
but I have my eye on you now.

Ever Forward,
-Frater Apotheosis

I was the one who got impressed @Frater Apotheosis. Not going to say more as to keep your privacy, but yeah, impressive work of yours.

And Im still taking readings, its just that there are like 14 to be done and it might take a moment to attend to everyone, so please be patient.

Uncanny. I saw that I had a message in the inbox and figured it was one of the readings for feedback, so before reading the message I did a quick reading of my own on the same question. Diazin’s reading absolutely echoed mine; I don’t know what cards he drew or how arranged, but the message was absolutely the same, even down to some of the same key words we independently used to portray things.

Not to mention that while my reading on the actual question at hand was rather blunt and straightforward, his survey of what’s going on with me currently (which I had no need of a reading to ascertain) was accurate as well.

For a reading done online, and especially for free, my feedback of Diazin’s divination can only be positive!

I really appreciate your feedback Claidheam. Thank you! And good luck with your stuff!

I agree with Claidheam. Diazin doesnt lose time in bla bla, he goes str8 to the point and offers quite some interesting things to think on.

I appreciated the reading, was helpful, thanks Diazin !

Yo, are you still doing readings?

I think he’s got a lot on his plate right now, and if you see what he’s capable of, you’ll see why some people are trying to purchase his services to get some special attention.

This forum has been a proving ground for many talented diviners, and I think you are participating in a proud and unique tradition of a public display of godlike power to get recognition within the community that is uniquely our own.

For Godhood and Xeper,
-Frater Apotheosis