Readings for Free!

Yeah, Im doing! But my inbox is kinda booming and it might take some time.

And yeah Frater, Xeper!

This guy knows his cards, between him and Orismen I’m going to have to step up my game. I’m seriously impressed. Thanks for the awesome reading.

Says the one who is the actual badass reader lol! But thank you for the kind words xD

Diazin pm me your question and email if you’d like and I’ll return the favor.

[/quote]
did you get my PM?

@TWF: Ohh man, sure as Hell I will!

@atherius: yes, Ill update the list tonight.

A lot of great readers here.

I also think he’s very gifted.

[quote=“Mider2009, post:27, topic:3013”]A lot of great readers here.

I also think he’s very gifted.[/quote]

Thank you buddy!

The results will be interesting to behold, maybe if should be careful what I wish for.

Hey bud, I’d love to see what the cards (assuming this is tarot?) has for me, or whatever style of reading you’re utilizing!

Thanks =D

Seems like its time to get back to my readings. No problem buddy, but Ill have to attend those in the list first, I long owe them…

Diazins’ reading was phenomenal. Especially the first part of it, right on the money. In all honesty, it was the highlight of my day. It was a reading regarding my spiritual ascension.

Just wow! Thank you Diazin!

Titan

Glad to know you liked it buddy, you have potential to mold your own reality. Take care of yourself!

xD i dont remeber signing up for this, but okay.

xD i dont remeber signing up for this, but okay.[/quote]

Bite me, Dani… -__-

Hey Diazin i know your really busy but if you have a free slot please let me know

I just PM’d my plight to you, Diazin.

I think this might just be what I need to finally sort out my obstacles!

Okay, Ill be doing asap

Will you still finish my reading of the future?[/quote]

Dude, I wont be doing any more readings for you, even paid ones, so stop annoying. Im not your reading bitch.

Will you still finish my reading of the future?[/quote]

Dude, I wont be doing any more readings for you, even paid ones, so stop annoying. Im not your reading bitch.[/quote]

Haha!