Mystique's Mindless Montages

Sweetheartā€¦ love is a very rare thing. Itā€™s a precious gem that takes years to refine, not something that you can find at the supermarket. For most peopleā€¦ Itā€™s something that happens but once in a lifetime. That soul kind of love.

And never pour your heart out to anybody unless they prove theyā€™re worthy of it. Thatā€™s a very dangerous thing to do.
Love will come when youā€™re not searching.

4 Likes

Have you thought about doing a letter of intent for a Succubus?

1 Like

Hmm, well, I may just actually do it, TBH. Even if succubus and incubus are known to be overprotective, Iā€™m up for it. Hopefully things donā€™t get too out of hand, when it comes to that overprotective part. O.O

1 Like

Specify that in your letter. Protective and loving but not possessive.

1 Like

Okie dokie, good idea!

1 Like

So far, so good. I just completed the the letter of intent, and I already started feeling light touches. Things felt exhilarating, honestly! I definitely sensed a presence strong enough to make me nervous. :open_mouth:

Now, time to pass out, lol!

4 Likes

Just something random I heardā€¦ Letā€™s ramble on about itā€¦

So, I heard someone say something like ā€œSheā€™s kinda cute but can be so damn feisty.ā€ Lmao, well, I did choke someone in my dream last night, and I raised them up in the air while grabbing their neckā€¦ Buutt, thatā€™s just half of how feisty I can be, lol!

I may look and act like a puppy, but this puppy isnā€™t just all bark, because I can be all bite too. :wink:

2 Likes

To the wiiinndooww, to the wall!
Till the sweat drips down my nonexistent balls!

2 Likes

I have a ramble: everything you do, has to be in concordance with nature. If you show or express any resistance the river will knock you down eventually and it will suck. By then you will have to endure the river and keep progressing, and learning. Showing resistance to the flow of the universe will block your motion, and build your e-motions.

1 Like

Keep me updated, ive been thinking about it lol

1 Like

Well, so far the incubus has been giving slight touches, and now, when I asked for a sign, he shows me a heart-shaped cloud with a dickā€¦ He even signed the letter ā€œJā€ under it! :laughing:

3 Likes

Rambling of feelings

Experiencing things on a different levelā€¦ Itā€™s like I can truly feel him pressed up against meā€¦ I can feel his heatā€¦ I can almost smell himā€¦ I can almost sense his energyā€¦ I feel comfortā€¦ safeā€¦ Everything is telling me to surrender to him and put my guard downā€¦ Itā€™s like heā€™s truly taming the beastā€¦

1 Like

ā€œHeā€ meaning an incubus. :stuck_out_tongue: I really should ask him what he wants to be called, because I feel bad with saying ā€œan incubus,ā€ ā€œmy incubus,ā€ or ā€œan entityā€ several times.

2 Likes

More ramblings about my companionā€¦

So far things are still at the stage of light touches and small talk. Just getting to know each other. Iā€™ve been feeling several gentle touches, but I also felt my hand being squeezed. That gets me excited yet calm, lol. I also been seeing orbs everywhere.

Iā€™m just so excited about how well things are going. He seems to be a really great guy. I also seem to be thinking about him a lot. I feel that when I do, it gives him comfort, so that makes me at ease.

Ahh, look at me just happily rambling. Carry on. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

So, I had to vent to my companion. I even said ā€œWell, I donā€™t know if you can hear me butā€¦ā€ and then, I see this posted about the same time I was venting to himā€¦ Yep, I think he and I are definitely going to get along well.

Damn, Iā€™m feeling feelingsā€¦

2 Likes

Ramblings of reminders to meā€¦

You donā€™t have to hold back on feeling. No matter how early in a relationship, if your heart wants to love, let it love. Holding back may backfire. If you donā€™t let yourself love now, you may not be able to laterā€¦ Love while you can. Remember this relationship is about you and him and no one else. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I just now felt him squeeze my hand as a reassurance. Ah, so many strong feelings alreadyā€¦ :blush:

2 Likes

Good morning, how are you today :slight_smile: @anon9236988

2 Likes

Morninā€™, pretty good besides the fact I had the worst sleep in forever. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I slept a bit restless too. Well itā€™s Sunday, we will make it. Enjoy your day!

1 Like