IMG_5187

3 Likes

@anon9236988 Beautiful

1 Like

The third one.

1 Like

Iā€™d go with the second castle. And the scenery is indeed beautiful :metal:

1 Like

Or maybe just a shed made out of old cardboard and glued together with the spit of blind swallows.

3 Likes

I feel that may not be quite as picturesque. :thinking:

2 Likes

I feel you can trust your feelings on that one.

2 Likes

My love, the fire is just beginning
My love, the sun is upcoming over the hills
My love, the raw beauty of your essence is slowly seeping out
My love, our love is slowly budding
My love, letā€™s enjoy the slow beginnings
My love, let us enjoy this innocenceā€¦

Thatā€™s just something that I randomly couldnā€™t get out of my head. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ramblingā€¦ Even more ramblingā€¦

Entities always try bringing me backā€¦ Every time I try to stop making contact, they make contact with meā€¦ Maybe that just means I shouldnā€™t try? Maybe itā€™s like what everyone says: stop giving a fuck or stop trying, so shit actually happensā€¦ That might actually be itā€¦

Have you seen this guy? Let me ramble on about himā€¦

I still canā€™t get an image of this one guy out of my headā€¦ I seen him in my dreams last night and the image stuckā€¦

Hereā€™s what I saw:

• Medium-length beard
  • Brown hair that was in a ponytail
  • I think he was wearing a possibly black hat too
  • I think he was wearing two shirts or something. He took off one and was wearing a white shirt under it.
  • He was also wearing dark pantsā€¦ maybe dark blue or black blue jeansā€¦
  • If I can remember right, he had almost like an angelic face
  • Had a charming smirkā€¦

He looked like this but with a shorter beard and slightly lighter hair color:

IMG_5271

RE3 back into the love game, again.
Letā€™s be embarrassed!

Alrighty, if Iā€™m gonna even date an entity again, Iā€™m gonna obviously start it out as a friendship. The thing is, I donā€™t know who Iā€™d get along with. One entity that had humor like me and was intense too, didnā€™t get along with meā€¦

Maybe choose someone totally unexpected? ARGHā€¦ I just want love! For months all I was with was fake love. Imposter bullshit. I want real love, damnit! But how to find even the general energy Iā€™m looking for? Argggg

Let me be real with you, readersā€¦

Iā€™m hungry for love and kindness, and I was just getting fake love bullshit that entire time. I want my love, and I want it as soon as possible! Needy? Needy for some of that good shit - love!

Ahhh, but how to find them? How to even tell the general energy Iā€™m after?! Even a like minded individual didnā€™t get along with me. Has been the same with an oppositeā€¦ So itā€™s like Russian roulette! Pour my heart out. Not the one? Back at it again! Keep pouring my heart out until I find the right one, fuckinā€™ hell!

And now, hereā€™s a random song of rambleā€¦

:musical_note: Oooh, baabyyy!
Tell me how it feels to kiss that sweet true love!
Oooh, lucky Betty, teelll this sweeeet sugar pie about how it feeeellss to find the right guuyyy!
Oh-whoa-oh-oohh
I said bloody hell! Just teell meee!
Lookinā€™ for my puuzzle pieeccee!
Find a perfect fit for my liipppsss!
Find a perfect fit of a dick for my hoolless too!
I want love and fuckinā€™ lust!
Point me to the damn direction, sista!
Amen to my damn inner divine!
I want him to be sweet and fine!
I just need the right guy!
Oooohhh, preach it, sista!!
Amen to my inner divine, hot daamnnn! :musical_note:

Sweetheartā€¦ love is a very rare thing. Itā€™s a precious gem that takes years to refine, not something that you can find at the supermarket. For most peopleā€¦ Itā€™s something that happens but once in a lifetime. That soul kind of love.

And never pour your heart out to anybody unless they prove theyā€™re worthy of it. Thatā€™s a very dangerous thing to do.
Love will come when youā€™re not searching.

4 Likes

Have you thought about doing a letter of intent for a Succubus?

1 Like

Hmm, well, I may just actually do it, TBH. Even if succubus and incubus are known to be overprotective, Iā€™m up for it. Hopefully things donā€™t get too out of hand, when it comes to that overprotective part. O.O

1 Like

Specify that in your letter. Protective and loving but not possessive.

1 Like

Okie dokie, good idea!

1 Like