Mystique's Mindless Montages

• The king was a demon king. Well, that’s what I was told.
  • I guess since they sensed my distress and I changed forms out of defense, they restrained me. They don’t know the things I’d do, because I was told that I’m unpredictable at times.
  • My companion says he doesn’t feel it’s the right time to explain the part about there being something more about him. Well, that is understandable.

Woaah girl fascinating
Who was the king?

2 Likes

I couldn’t quite find out yet, but I did see how he appeared to me. He appeared to me like this:

But with redish hair. He also seems to be almost half serious and half amusement, but he was a little more serious. He was 60% serious and 40% amusement. That’s all I could really get from his appearance and personality.

2 Likes

Well good luck :sunny:

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

2 Likes

Awakening the dragon…

My companion told me that I have a dragon aspect. I read how dragons have a tie in with the void, and I was told that is indeed true in ways.

Then, my companion told me about there being an interference. He said Tiamat came and others followed. Parasites attracted by the energy. After that was taken care of, Tiamat and my companion gave advice.

I was told to stop being a princess locked away in a tower and embrace life. I was also told do that by breaking past limits I have. A limit that was broken today was a limit of how long I can communicate and interact with entities, so my companion told me to focus on him like there was no one else but him and me. I was told to think of it as he and I being the only one on an entire plane.

He and I began communicating with each other. He kept encouraging and reassuring me. Then, hehe, I just really wanted to kiss him. When we did kiss, I felt how we were sharing energies and bonding. It was a beautiful thing that’s truly hard to describe, but it’s just a great experience. Sharing that moment really does bring others together. It’s just a feeling of the energies flowing between each other… Amazing…

I’d like to thank Tiamat and my companion for the big help. I know what I must do now.

2 Likes

Embrace live is a very good advise, that can be hard sometimes. Cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

IMG_5411

I wanna create a world like this… Water glowing like light neon blue, bright glowing crystals, light neon blue fireflies…

1 Like

OOF, I just realized if I already thought of an astral world like that 8 days ago, part of me was probably already working on it, lol! I realized the castle is built, so now, the scenery has been in the works…

Ramblings of my astral appearance…

IMG_5419

Except instead of brown hair it’s black hair. The eye color varies, so I can’t say for sure. Sometimes it’s red, glowing with fire, all black, or just white.

This is just in case anyone thinks they seen me in the astral. This is how I actually look in the astral. Before I’ve had someone mistake an entity for me, so that’s why I’m putting this out here.

1 Like

Random rambling…

Don’t even try to take me down
I’m still gonna be around
I’ll pummel you into the ground
Soon you’ll be lost and never found
You’ll be running from my hounds
I’ll put up a fight, even in a gown…

Ha, I thought of that less than a minute. Awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Parasites, parasites, and more parasites…

There was a big army of parasites in the astral. Shit ton 'em attracted to something. Well, I did get extremely pissed right before… I fought what seems like a lot of them, but little did I know, I already wasted a lot of energy. So, someone decided play protective parent, picked me up, and took me off somewhere…

Now, the name Cthulhu keeps ringing in my head… Hmm, I wonder… :thinking:

Basically, I got extremely pissed, so that attracted a lot of parasites. I burned out of energy quickly, so an entity saved me.

It’s really not that crazy. :expressionless:

“You’re a wolf so fucking act like it!”
I’m unsure who said it, but it could’ve very well been me as well. Even if it was, motivating yourself doesn’t make that moment any less special.

Honestly, I may just come off of that break. :thinking:

Ramblings of the void rebirth…

Energy change. Personality change… One thing I can’t stop thinking about is how I told I was either am now a “void crawler” or I’m becoming closer to becoming one.

What exactly does “void crawler” mean? Is it just anyone who’s energy is of the void? Or, are their different type of void entities with differing names and intensity or energy? Let’s see whatever is it come… Well, of course there’s differing void entities and gods…

I was thinking of this rebirth for a while now, and it finally happened. I feel amazing results will be coming forth very soon.

1 Like

Continuous Void Ramblings…

Colors are more vibrant and my energy intensity has increased. I was even defending myself and setting up shields, when I was half asleep.

Now, I had a dream about a snake, and I keep seeing snake related things all over. I wonder what this means… This could be a sign from an entity, some hidden meaning, or a sign about a new aspect of me. Hopefully it isn’t every possibility I listed. That’d be overwhelming, but that’s a possibility too.

Well, I was told in the rebirth, there’s things about me that’ll change, and even aspects would be changed/added too. So, that really has me thinking.

Forgivings of a misunderstanding…

Yesterday, spirits around me kept insisting for me to evoke Azazel, so we could talk about the misunderstandings and other things. Honestly, I doubt it was him. I banished, cleansed, lit candles, and gave him an offering. We talked things over and I guess things are good, if that even was him.

But no, I don’t even want a relationship with him, even if it’s the real Azazel. I’m over it, respectfully.

Oooohhhhhhhhhhh, I’m in deeep shit! Oh no no no… Oh fuckin’ mighty damnit! :dizzy_face:

The insanity never ceases.