Re: Why do the videos not show any result?

I’ve copied this into General from the Q&A because I think it goes to the issue of what magicians can expect to see during evocation etc:

Why are you on E.A.'s site and forum if you think his stuff doesn’t work?

A lot of members on here have had spirits contact them directly off those recordings (there isn’t a comparable body of work by other magicians recording live evocations in a serious way right now to get a baseline for how normal this is) - some of us have also seen/scried stuff in them, and so on.

So, it’s hard to know what you’re expecting, especially when you recently quoted a fiction site, Wattpad, as a resource:

[quote=“Terrockan, post:1, topic:7537”]So i was checking the internet, because the demon i have a solid contract with now, yeah we had a good time yesterday night. So anyways suddenly Astaroth sends me a message saying they need more Reapers of Hell, so i looked it up and in this link is an explanation of what they are.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/29235987-a-reaper-of-hell-the-beginning

But now my question is, for EA, Are they any people really willing to go to so much extend to even recieve a title like this and do their jobs for a progression of their immortal status?[/quote]

Film us you evoking these beings and getting them on camera, perhaps? :slight_smile:

If you could evoke a spirit to unmistakable visible appearance, you would become an instant millionaire. Every news agency on planet earth would buy your video.

You mean if you could evoke a spirit to unmistakable visible appearance that could be recorded on camera.

These experiences are internal which are then (if you are capable) projected to the external senses.

I’ve done videos on purpose to show people how ritual really looks to the outside world to keep some of the people who have been mind warped by TV away from sites like this because they just don’t understand and are in for a huge let down when they discover the truth. Yeah, you can experience some pretty crazy things in person and not only what deathwish said, but I have heard a time or two that even if you could get them to show up physically that demons would never reveal themselves on camera and that if you ever do manage to capture something like that, it’s usually just a human ghost.

I have recorded several light orbs, strange tapping noises that only come out thru my camera when in ritual or heavy meditation, sounds that my camera does not make at all when I’m recording anything else. I’ve got other noises on camera that sounds like things are being knocked into or smacked, I’ve had my camera just die in the middle of a filming when things started to get intense and when I turned it back the battery bar was full so I started recording again and boom, shuts off again which, also only happens when in deep ritual or meditation of some sort and things start to get intense on my end.

Honestly, some of more well known demons like probably Belial, Paimon, Azazel, Abaddon, and others similar would most likely say “we don’t have the desire to or time to waste our energy manifesting on camera so you can have your child’s play trying to expose us to the world” I guarantee that’s what they’d say.

It’s partially EA’s own fault for emphasizing the need for Copal Resin insense to bring the demon to “full visible materialization” and putting out a video entitled, “Is this a demon caught on camera?!”

How is this EA’s fault exactly? People who study magick and evocation know the purpose for incense. It is more for the magician than the spirits. It’s a nice manifestation base, but many practitioners understand the many layers of purpose and meaning behind every ritual act.

If you aren’t seeing them, perhaps there are exercises you can do to strengthen your own abilities…

There are many ways of seeing and perceiving spirits… Find what works better for you…

Also, much of what he does he leaves open to interpretation…some may see things, others not. It depends on the practitioner…

I believe in what EA does. But in his video on evocation, he specifically ties in Copal Resin with the medium that allows to take a form in the real work. Then, when he puts out another video claiming that he may have caught a demon on film, it’s not a small stretch to see how someone would be disappointed when they do not see anything like that on his other videos (or even on that particular video). It would be less of a letdown to people if he was just upfront from the beginning and said, “This will all only be visible to you. In your own head in fact. Other people won’t see shit.”

How do you figure? I have caught stuff in pics and I have seen things in EAs videos… just because they are not in every single one should we assume it isn’t working… perhaps some wanted to be seen and others did not and only wanted to show for the one doing the evocation… to sit there and say he should have a disclaimer of such is just silly.

How is this EA’s fault exactly? People who study magick and evocation know the purpose for incense. [/quote]

I agree with Jboy 100% on this. EA heavily sensationalizes the “visible appearance” aspect of evocation. Frankly its a major selling point. What ghost hunter wouldnt have a joy induced heart attack at the idea of just seeing an appiration much less summoning them at whim and conversing with them.

Veritable appearence is a mystery, a distraction, a goal, all of the above. I’ve had varying degrees of success with it. Really I’ve concluded that the results are the only real proof that matters.

When EA is writing books or doing videos he is doing it through a character. This character provides inspiration and entertainment. Do I believe that the character EA Koetting can summon storms, destroy kingdoms, channel the oldest most eldritch forces at whim? I like to think so sometimes. Do I think that Matthew Laurence can? Well your guess is as good as mine (:

My response had major autocorrect problems. I have corrected them. Luna, I guess I wrongly interpreted Darsinda to be arguing that seeing spirits is done on the astral plane. I was more or less saying, “That’s all well and good, but that is not what EA is claiming.”

Ahh I see what you are saying… But no I meant on all planes. I have seen stuff in his videos…as have many others. I have seen things in my own ritual space, as have others. Perhaps not to the extent of an extremely solid figure… But more like a coalescing of energies. I think EA does specify this in his videos. A physical manifestation doesnt always mean seeing a spirit in a solid humanoid shape…but often a densening of atmosphere, hence the reason for heavy insence as it is more visible with it.

Yes he is a good showman as well, yet I think if people feel that it is baseless just because a demon doesn’t pop in front of the camera and shake his balls at us doesn’t mean it is overexaggerated. :wink:

I’ve heard it attempted but on video only the people see the spirit

The O.A.A. video course has a bit where E.A. states that, he’s seeing this stuff but obviously it’s not going to show up on camera in the same way as it does to his vision, so that’s why he uses some effects on the camera - to show us what he’s actually seeing.

That makes perfect sense, and is the same as someone posting details of some working they did here - lack of photos doesn’t mean it didn’t happen!

As for the video of capturing a spirit, I saw that, it was like a horned face, and I’ve seen the same symbol in other videos (the Lucifer pacts video) and also in other people’s readings I’ve done using the Book Of Fate. I’m not sure what it actually is, but it’s real, and it repeats.

Evocation as taught in Evoking Eternity etcetera DOES produce a visible manifestation, right here in this world, in a different manner than astral travelling, so the claims are correct - it just requires a level of work and commitment to get to the stage of seeing them.

It’s like those magic eye books that were popular years ago, you either can or can’t see the image inside them, but people who can’t see it shouldn’t expect to be taken seriously if they use their inability to insist there’s no picture there at all.

But whatever! :wink:

I’ve seen a few pictures like that as well. Shadowy faces captured in a picture.

Hmmm… I wasn’t aware that demons had any balls :wink:

Hmmm… I wasn’t aware that demons had any balls ;)[/quote]

I was once told by a magician that worked with Leviathan that Leviathan appeared to him as a figure with rotting testicles.

“I love the smell of rancid demon bollocks in the morning” - makes for a great t-shirt slogan! :o)

If anyone’s still all hung up on E.A. not having demons pop up like guest stars in his videos, let’s shop around - here’s what Jason Miller (who people class as less sales-y, even though he actually DOES sell goetia t-shirts - for $26 no less) has to say on the matter:

... I only shoot for as much manifestation as necessary. The level of presence needed to make a request during a spell is relatively small vs. the level of manifestation needed to have a Q and A session. Supernatural phenomena just is not the goal for me anymore. If anything, since the kids came along, I try to limit it as much as possible.

Source: http://www.inominandum.com/blog/be-nice-an-approach-to-goetia/

I like his stuff so I’m in no way slagging him off here by the way, I quite want one of those t-shirts and think BALG should do their own, but this is an example of what’s a realistic expectation, especially when captured on film - and what isn’t.

For now. :wink:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:18, topic:7556”]“I love the smell of rancid demon bollocks in the morning” - makes for a great t-shirt slogan! :o)

If anyone’s still all hung up on E.A. not having demons pop up like guest stars in his videos, let’s shop around - here’s what Jason Miller (who people class as less sales-y, even though he actually DOES sell goetia t-shirts - for $26 no less) has to say on the matter:

... I only shoot for as much manifestation as necessary. The level of presence needed to make a request during a spell is relatively small vs. the level of manifestation needed to have a Q and A session. Supernatural phenomena just is not the goal for me anymore. If anything, since the kids came along, I try to limit it as much as possible.

Source: http://www.inominandum.com/blog/be-nice-an-approach-to-goetia/

I like his stuff so I’m in no way slagging him off here by the way, I quite want one of those t-shirts and think BALG should do their own, but this is an example of what’s a realistic expectation, especially when captured on film - and what isn’t.

For now. ;)[/quote]

Or maybe even a coffee mug that says " I like my Magick like I like my coffee, Black".

How do you know it did not work? You have to be realistic here. You can’t just ask a spirit for something and POOF you got it.

What do you mean by “nothing Happens in his Rituals”?

I used the Video material he preserved for a few times, to connect to teachings / Enteties.

They DO WORK.

Maybe it’s more a matter of perception.

Becouse from what i have seen, some ritual video’s are as potend as having a charged Sigil Rune, radiating Energy, right in front of you.
Plus, having an Operating Force, (E.A.), doing all the conjuration.

He even mentioned the phenomen himself:

• In a Conjurer - Medium Setting, the Medium takes all the energy and benefits. The Conjurer basicly just guides, askes questions, and gives structure.
    But the Spiritual Work, is all done by the one who recieves the Possesion. The Medium takes the energy up into it’s own Body, therefore completly knowing (uhm, nah, rather Feeling, percieving), the Spirit.

Here’s an easy one for you:

Try to be relaxed and open when you watch a Video ritual the next time.
Get yourself near the Trance State.

Tell me how “they not work at all”, when you’re done with it.

I really like the fact, that you have to dive a Little bit into the stuff he presents, before you’re able to judge it as right or wrong.

It’s much better, and more honest, then making up Show effects to catch some audience Attention.

Especialy since all of this becomes quite real, at the very moment you work with Spirits by yourself.

Best Regards,

¥’B