Re: Why do the videos not show any result?

I’ve moved Yberion’s reply here - remember, everyone, that the Q&A with EA section is for just that. If you want to have a crack at something presented there, please make a new topic of it elsewhere so as to avoid clutter and keep the Q&A section fairly streamlined so that EA can better look through it for questions to devote a video to.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

(Good reply btw!)

The techniques work just fine. E.A. is explaining how the techniques are done and the mechanics behind it as well not putting on a parlor trick show. What is happening is he is more going into that world rather than the spirits coming into ours. There’s calling the spirit and there’s calling it forth where you give the spirit the things it needs to have form in our realm of perception. Calling something forth takes a lot out of both the magician and the spirit. So it’s not going to be like the movie the mummy with crazy lightening and swirling black fog although that can happen but horrible activity is most likely the results of angering something. The purpose of the ritual is to communicate to the spirit period not to instigate paranormal activity. Now after having built relationships with these spirits over time and a link is made you can request the spirit to give you signs or etc. When poltergeist phenomena happens around the house after ritual or during emersion even you can sometimes catch activity. If you have ever seen any ghost hunting shows on TV you will know that objects can fly around or orbs can be caught on camera but mostly the ghosts are not going to show up as full on apparitions most of the time. This could be due to digital where as film has been catching ghosts since it was invented. But if you want to see poltergeist activity check out my captures. I have built relationship with these spirits so they have been willing to show some activity - YouTube I personally am tired of people with unrealistic expectations but Koetting’s techniques work toward building the relationship needed for the level of manifestation that happens over time.

Thank you for sharing AdamThoth,

i wasn’t sure about re-linking one of E.A.'s Video’s and explaining how there is obvious demon contact.
Then, hurry made my desicion and i left it.

I think the General mis-information from movies just makes it a lot more difficult for beginners to variate from actual Magic, and what “Harry Potter Movies” describe as Magic.

Also, i think some tend to Keep that Pictures for a good part of their journey. I found many indicies for that.
And sometimes it just works, and new egregores are created.
Sometimes it leaves the Person with a very bad concept and rather blockes them from having actual success.

I think this Problem is well known to many of us, and we see how, for example Timothy focuses on it, tryin to make it more easy and understandable for all of us.

See it this way. We still are pioneers in a way.

Many Things, that will be “normal” in later Generations, are to be developed right now.

It makes me glad, and proud to stand at the side of People doing exactly that, right now.

So let all of us remember, many People have a huge gap between where they’re comming from, and where we are.

That also gives us some credit and Validation back.

The work benefits.

Guess i’ve said enove for now.

Best Regards,
Y’B