Rayne's Qliphothic Journey

Something great happened yesterday. At a loss of words for how else to say this so I’ll just say this.

I called Lilith last night and became an Incubus.

It was King Azamenzar’s advice that I go to her specifically, as I had also heard Asmodeus can also make you an Incubus.

Anyway, so I pulled up her sigil and gazed and began chanting her enn.

She answered in her distinctive British accent (she tends to speak like that for me, or at least thats how my mind hears her voice).

Long story short she said she would make me an Incubus. She told me to lay down on my back and all of a sudden I felt a weight on my stomach.

She then unleashed menstrual blood from her vagina all over my being.

One thing she mentioned to me is that “being an Incubus in spirit is no different than being a vampire in the flesh”.

Also I felt her marking my right wrist with a mark. Kind of felt like a feint tattoo, not as sharp but buzzy.

She then kissed it and the ritual was done. I’m an Incubus now and forever, and I gotta say it feels awesome!

Heck, just today I matched with 2 people on Facebook dating (I insofar had only matched with one other person on that platform and I’ve been on there for months). I do not think that is a coincidence.

• Rayne
1 Like

Hi, Can you explain what Mark of the Flies is and the incantation? Thanks

Hey, there @Kalalu I see that you joined us back in June of 2022 but have not yet properly introduced yourself as is the rule here. Before you make another post, please click here and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc.