Raw power

I need more power a word that is on the forefront of all the choice’s I have made these few years I don’t know why but I’m trying to gain power succes control and status I started taking gaining power seriously life always found a way to hinder me in my endeavors

This is not a post to beg

This is not a post to react a solution and then pretending I don’t exist

This is not a post to assume that I know what you mean with your spiritual terminologies

I want magic to gain supernatural power to gain influence to gain control to gain succes to gain a powerful personality to have a impact on the world at large

Control over the strings of fate not being hindered by things out of nowhere and beyond my control

If magick is selfish show me who’s it’s done

You have been told multiple times how to practice magick, but instead of actually doing so, you chase after fantasy superpowers that are virtually impossible to manifest in this plane of existence. You’ve made multiple posts on such topics.

If you are serious about obtaining power, then learn real magick, not stuff you picked up from a roleplaying game or some anime. To learn, you can’t go wrong with investing in the BALG courses, like Mastering Evocation, or the Black Magick course. They will teach you all the preliminaries and basic techniques you need to advance.

You can also read through the tutorials we have here. There’s over ten years worth of knowledge at your fingertips on this forum. Avail yourself of it.

2 Likes

Ok I understand I don’t have the time to practice astral projection and the like I understand what I want to learn and what I have the time to learn I think I like to learn more magick where I can use my imagination just like psychic vampirism because I can practice that without interfering into my daily life and well being

If you want to really practice magick, then you will make time for it. You can’t claim to want power and then turn around and say you can’t learn because it will interfere in your life. If that is the case, then you don’t actually want real power.

Real power comes through effort. If you want to get stronger, you have to make time to workout. If you want to use the power of magick to succeed in life, then you need to put effort into practicing it. There is no easy shortcut.

1 Like

Just to be clear I want to practice I didn’t say I won’t I want to practice with something that’s comparable with my life circumstances like I said I want to practice psychic vampirism because it works with my learning style visual and imagination I also know why I practice it I know the end game I also don’t have to make a deal with entities that are stronger than me and I don’t have to hurt person’s it’s the best for my learning style and my moral code

You do know that you are hurting people when you feed on them through psychic vampirism, right? You’re essentially stealing their life force lol

Also, what does hurting people have to do with learning magick? You don’t need entities or to hurt anyone to practice magick so you’re not making any sense.

One I’m not saying all magick involves hurting people or dark entities but those things exist please don’t get stuck on an example

:point_up_2:

Do your inner work. Time’s a wastin’.