[ rat’s journal 🖊 ]

My family is Muslim but not Sharia, sometimes when I say Allah is not shit they don’t say anything but they don’t know that I’m dealing with magic fear slows people down don’t be afraid don’t be afraid you have faith in you.

2 Likes

This was beautiful and very well written. Thank you… I will keep this in mind.

I hope for the time being while I live w my muslim family that I am protected from them finding out about me dabbling in witchcraft.

1 Like

The vision you got when you were young may cause religious traumas in you, this is natural, you have constantly listened to the Quran, heard the voices of prayer, heard the prayers, whatever your vision is, nothing will change, my advice, believe in all gods, be pagan.

If you’re afraid your family will find out you’re a You can cast your spells while your family is away or in a forest, I mostly do it in the woods, which is a little far from me.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will do that.

2 Likes

Nothing is true
Everything is permitted
:crossed_swords:

2 Likes

This happens to me so many times! But it’s usually when someone doesn’t want me to share something or I need to get off the phone and stop procrastinating😂

I personally feel no spirit will be disappointed in you. Michael has been disappointed with me, but it was in a comedic sense. If he’s not responding then you probably need to work a bit more to be ready for him, or that the lesson has already passed. It can be anything tbh. Have faith in yourself, rejection heartbreak is tough (if it happens) but it’s all for the better :muscle::purple_heart:

Edit 2 because I absolutely keep forgetting what I want to comment: I once heard Anubis’ name in my dream, very pressured on remembering the name but I forgot to follow up.
We might be on neighborhing boats here…

4 Likes

I just bookmarked your journal :slight_smile:

And i totally know how it feels to be stuck with a religious family and at same time trying to be a hidden witch. Hope you get through this

2 Likes

azazel diaries
monday jan 3rd 2022

ok i’m back lol. made shit ton of excuses but i’m back. hopefully. lol!

did an evocation of azazel today at 12 am. changed led lights to dark red (i associate red w him) drew his sigil, burned some rose incense (p much wht i had on me), lit a white candle n got to work.

i’m jus gonna preface saying: nothing happened. i didn’t feel a shift in energy like i used to feel when i’d call on him. no voices, sounds, movement. i jus thanked him, talked n apologized, mentioned a task, thanked him again and said goodbye.

i was makin food n also gave him an offering.

i haven’t slept yet so i’ll probs have (hopefully) some clear contact/experiences or shift in energy whilst i sleep and wind down and talk to him.

ramble

regardless even thou i was unsure whether i was successful, i genuinely am not that worried. i kno what i have to do, to get back to where i once was on my path and for me personally it starts w meditation. i need to work on meditating, clarsenses especially (clarisentince) n some light blockage removal. considering i’m returning to practice after so long.

anyway. i’ll continue to update these next cpl of weeks and more.

4 Likes

ramble
tuesday january 4th 2022

i’ll update my azazel diary momentarily. i think i need a place to vent as per now.

i feel mentally n spiritually i’m at a blockage. i sit here n think why am i doing magick? wht do i want out of this? me evoking azazel … what do i want him to teach me? what would i like to learn from him? but not jus him, from any other deity or demon i contact—i think that’s something i need to think on.

a year ago in october i fell in love. i am still w this man who loves me n i love him dearly but i feel so lost and trapped. like all of me belongs to him n i don’t even belong to myself. i don’t have the courage to break up w him. i feel too weak to initate a breakup. sometimes i wish we never met. i wish he would just break up w me. i hate having the responsibility and the power of his emotions in my hands. i dunno.

i feel so held back. like i am not at my full potential. i dunno what i want from this path. there’s so much for me to learn yet i have no clue where to start. some nights i jus call upon mother lilith or azazel and talk and talk into nothingness. i vent and cry and then i thank them and say goodbye.

today when i do an evocation i want it to be different. perhaps some tears will b shed but i finally want to ask azazel for help on bettering myself. finally a task i feel is worthy enough to ask. i need to figure out what i want in my own life and what i want to be taught in this path.

that’s enough rambling for now.

2 Likes

azazel evocation turned into king paimon evocation
wednesday january 5th 2022

i showered and got ready by 12 am to sit down and prepare for an evocation. i started with doing a 25 minute clairaudience meditation to ground and make my mind clear. it was super calming and much needed.

i stopped the meditation and got up adjusting my eyes. i drew azazel’s sigil, lit a candle and got to chanting his enn through youtube and in my head. literally not even 3 minutes in i thought i was going to be interrupted by my brother [i am a closeted witch] and i blew my candles, hid the sigil and sat in my bed LOL.

i then burned the sigil and flushed it. but anyway, once i felt safe… i relit the candle and chanted azazel’s enn and visualized on it. i opened my eyes and stared at the candle and for some reason i kept thinking of king paimon as i looked at the flames. the infamous picture of him on his camel kept appearing into my mind.

i tried to stay focus on azazel but the thoughts of king paimon were too strong that i had to switch my evocation. i drew king paimons sigil through my third eye and meditated on it whilst also playing and repeating his enn. as i closed my eyes i saw a red dot then a flame and then a snake (i have no idea if king paimon has a snake) but the thought was too random for me to think it myself.

i focused and meditated on that in front of the burning candle. i heard really low… almost like binary beats through my ears. it had confused me. i didn’t feel much but i heard the beats playing. i took this as a sign that he may have arrived. i thanked him for coming and also thanked azazel in case he had been evoked too. i talked to king paimon and explained my wishes and needs and situations. i was very respectful and continued speaking for a good 10 minutes about many things. at times i heard an instrument playing… like a violin or a guitar or a piano?? i’m not sure. but i heard it even though it was a faint sound on numerous occasions that it had confused me.

i told king paimon that i would light a frankincense stick for him tomorrow as i hadn’t prepared an offering for him since i wasn’t expecting to summon him and the offering that i did have was for azazel and i felt it would have been rude to just offer it to king paimon.

afterwards when i felt finished i asked if his presence could linger around me for awhile after the evocation. i thanked king paimon and azazel, did some banishing if other entities passed through and blew out my candle. i finished all of this by 1:35 am.

after my evocation and cleaning up i felt really safe and happy. it was a good feeling. i hope my senses improve to how they once were… i miss it.

2 Likes

Sometimes, in my observation at least, you go through this period of stagnation where you feel like everything is closed off. It is a period of transformation, which ends when you have a breakthrough. And it seems that the breakthrough that awaits you is more spiritual than magickal. Change, growth, it’s uncomfortable and it’s messy, but you will get through it all. You got this.

The uneasiness that growth brings might also be why you feel weird about your relationship with your partner. Give yourself time, and keep communicating with him.

I get what you’re saying. Keep working on your skills and remember to take breaks too, yeah? You got this :purple_heart:

King Paimon has a cobra throne? Idk what it’s name is, or if it even has a name, but I have seen some snakes around him :thinking:

2 Likes

This is so well needed to hear. Thank you and I’m so glad you’re still active on the forums.

Omg? That’s so crazy. Definitely crazy I saw a cobra looking at me. That’s reassuring to hear.

2 Likes

I like this place, won’t leave it this soon :joy: Good to see you here and posting again though!

Yep. Pavleisdead YouTube, has a King Paimon guided meditation with RavenS. It has the Cobra throne. Give it a try. If you can’t find it on YouTube then it’s linked somewhere in my journal.

2 Likes

I come and go! :joy: Hopefully this time I stay and make a breakthrough in my progress.

NOTED. Gonna see it up now. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hang in there, you got this :muscle:
Don’t hope. You’re working on it so it will happen. You’re working for the breakthrough so there’s nothing that can stop it. Don’t hope for something that will happen :muscle::wink::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I love talkin to you! Haha you give me so much motivation. :cupid:

2 Likes
1 Like

thursday jan 6th 2022

yesterday i offered dragons blood incense to azazel and frankincense to king paimon.

tonight around 1 am i gave another offering of warm masala chai (tea w/ spices n herbs) for both king paimon and azazel.

i didn’t plan to sit down to do any evocations today but ended up doing a 15 minute meditation followed by azazel’s enn n i jus sat and talked to him.

again felt no presence whatsoever. this might be my fault since i feel as if i regressed from my astral senses compared to where i once was in 2020.

2 Likes

oh man masala chai is the shit :weary::purple_heart:
edit: did you make it at 1am? :o

2 Likes

She is incredibly cool isn’t she!!

2 Likes