Rapture using 'Azazel'

On facebook EA mentions that uttering the name Azazel can take you into the rapture state… this was also mention in EE. So entering the rapture state by my own means will take x amount of time and effort, but saying ‘Azazel’ makes it easier to experience the rapture state? Why is that?

Does Azazel make it easier than using another entity? Im curious as how this works… Ive never tried anything with Azazel before.

1 Like

Hey Brutus! Just because he’s such a powerful ancient being I guess. Through mental recitation alone, I have heard footsteps, whispering and generally mild poltergeist activity. And that’s without even being in theta! lol

I wondered why him as opposed to other ancient beings. You got pretty good results Seeker, did you begin to feel a connection with Azazel after that and work with him more closely? Do you feel he has lingered around you since?

Yes, he’s lingers around quite a lot, but I like that. I haven’t got a really deep connection with him, but then that hasn’t been my intention so far.

Once I start work with him I plan to write his sigil and call his name occationally. I did that on my last evocation when opening the 4 sigils of the demonics kings. Not sure of the final results of what I asked. But there were results (temp drop and the smoke swirled alot and no AC was going) and I was not in theta. It could also be it was my first evocation.

Brutus,

Azazel is very concerned with your ascent. Especially ascent in darkness, it’s his benevolent side if you will. By chanting his name or any name for that matter, you set your mind up to enter T/G sync. The added effect is that Azazel responds to his name being called and is quick to enter your sphere of influence. He wants to talk with you, with mankind in general. His desire is to exercise his power upon the physical realm and to lead mankind into the next phase of their evolution. This is why he is so quick to come. At least that’s how I understand it.

2 Likes

I am just a newbie, but… last night, i was sitting (i was not really meditating just trying to relax a bit, with some candles) and somehow, the name Azazel came to my mind. As a sudden thought (not a voice)…I was not even thinking about it, i guess i was not thinking in nothing specific, but it suddenly came to my mind…I felt some pressure in my head and a dizzy sensation for moments, and then it went away.
And later i went to sleep and i dreamed with these words:
"A journey to Death and back to Life and to Death again"
It was strange, i cannot figure out the specific meaning or IF it has something to do with the thougth of Azazel and the sensation i felt hours earlier… and why. I cant figure it out, but i am just a beginner so i guess it might be natural that i dont understand.

2 Likes

Azazel is unlike any entity I have come in contact with thus far…most of the process I use in my rituals seems to be unnecessary for him. Ive been in a couple sticky situations lately where I simply put out the thought “Azazel, im in need of assistance”, and had immediate results.

Zech talks about him wanting to assist mankind in general. I dont have enough experience yet to say for sure, but I feel a slightly more sinister motivation behind that, but I cant pinpoint it for sure. Not saying its good or bad, it is what it is.

Theres at least 20 different people on this forum alone in contact with Azazel, and probably countless others at any given time. Aside from the rather Santa Claus-esque quality this gives him, it makes you wonder the benefit he receives from being connected to so many souls at once. When I really started a good communion with him, I definitely felt that I had become a part of a “network” of sorts.

At this point im just rambling, but its definitely some food for thought

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:8, topic:1308”]Azazel is unlike any entity I have come in contact with thus far…most of the process I use in my rituals seems to be unnecessary for him. Ive been in a couple sticky situations lately where I simply put out the thought “Azazel, im in need of assistance”, and had immediate results.

Zech talks about him wanting to assist mankind in general. I dont have enough experience yet to say for sure, but I feel a slightly more sinister motivation behind that, but I cant pinpoint it for sure. Not saying its good or bad, it is what it is.

Theres at least 20 different people on this forum alone in contact with Azazel, and probably countless others at any given time. Aside from the rather Santa Claus-esque quality this gives him, it makes you wonder the benefit he receives from being connected to so many souls at once. When I really started a good communion with him, I definitely felt that I had become a part of a “network” of sorts.

At this point im just rambling, but its definitely some food for thought[/quote]

Yeah he’s even connected with a grey alien. I don’t have a direct contract with Azazel, but I do have indirect access to him and his kingdom through my buddy. The other day he relaid to me the history of his people with Azazel. I won’t speak of that here though because it indirectly relates some things I shouldnt talk about.

Thanks. I was about 20 minutes into my T/G sync meditation last night and thought to try this out since so many people are reporting positive effects. So I repeated his name and was surprised to notice that I was sinking deeper into the sync. I’m now going to add the Azazel chant with each meditation from now on.

Yes I experienced the same a few days back during a morning meditation.

I think Azazel has been pretty clear with his agenda. EA published much of it in BOA. Azazel is set on waking up the god within. He was chief Grigori or fallen angel that mated with the daughters of men. Allowing an eternal spirit to merge with flesh and teaching that spirit to act as a god is Azazel’s agenda. The transformation is demonic, so do expect the darkest aspects of your character to be explored, though the rest of your personality will be explored as well. Power, yes you gain power. Forming an alliance with Azazel grants you instant obedience by his Nethers. From there you can use them to alter reality in whichever way you see fit. Azazel teaches evocation, instant materialization and godhood. So yes keep chanting his name in your meditation time, eventually he will show up, and then you will not have to question his intent, you can simply ask him.

Hey All,

I was wondering what kind of meditation to use with the chanting of Azazel’s name? In the mornings I follow my breath, and use the mantra Uncle Chuckie mentions in his books, So on the inhale, and Hum on the exhale. How can I use Azazel’s name? just replace the mantra with the name? Any advice on what kind of meditation to use?

Personally, I take a few minutes to focus on my natural breathing to silence my thought words. I then envisage a white light above, descending from above my head, through the top of my head, progressively relaxing my whole body as the light fills me and reaches my feet. I then spend a few more minutes focusing on my breath to prevent thought words from popping up.

Then I woud concentrate on my inner body/energy body. I just remain conscious of my inner body and at the same time I attempt to recreate the room I am in with my imagination. This splits my attention to two things and sometimes creates a falling sensation. I have only just started whispering Azazel’s name on the out breath with sacred reverence. On the in breath I just concentrate on what I think he looks like, and imagine him standing in front of me, in the imagined room I created before, with his familiars swarming around me.

I’ve just started this and am still tinkering with what I am doing, my greatest obstacle so far is silencing thought words, but I’m getting there. I would like to hear what others are doing too.

[quote=“Brutus, post:14, topic:1308”]Personally, I take a few minutes to focus on my natural breathing to silence my thought words. I then envisage a white light above, descending from above my head, through the top of my head, progressively relaxing my whole body as the light fills me and reaches my feet. I then spend a few more minutes focusing on my breath to prevent thought words from popping up.

Then I woud concentrate on my inner body/energy body. I just remain conscious of my inner body and at the same time I attempt to recreate the room I am in with my imagination. This splits my attention to two things and sometimes creates a falling sensation. I have only just started whispering Azazel’s name on the out breath with sacred reverence. On the in breath I just concentrate on what I think he looks like, and imagine him standing in front of me, in the imagined room I created before, with his familiars swarming around me.

I’ve just started this and am still tinkering with what I am doing, my greatest obstacle so far is silencing thought words, but I’m getting there. I would like to hear what others are doing too.[/quote]

Well maybe i dont have the most enlightening experience since i am a newbie, but since i re-started to meditate - and the tips on this forum and BALG ebook have been useful - but still, and maybe due to the fact i am going through a rough time on my life due to crisis and unemployement, it is sometimes hard to get the needed calm to get into meditation. About Azazel, as i told before in this post, my first “contact”, so to say, was in a situation that i was just trying to relax with a candle (like a sort of pre-meditation or so) and the name Azazel came to my mind and i felt a little dizzy or some kind of internal vibration. and i did not knew much about him. This was before reading that “the simple thought of his name can draw him around” and one of these days when i was meditating i said his name in my mind and somehow i felt the sensation of deepen into the theta sync more than usual, and my vision started to sink more not only in the candle but things around seemed to vibrate and change shape… it was even surprising in my case, since is something rare in me since i think i always found i have many obstacles and is not easy to focus my mind…But as i said, i have still obstacles to go through, i am a newbie and i have yet a long path to walk

So I tried this out today. While laying in the bed before going to sleep I called out to Azazel for about 20 mins. I quickly fell into a deep sleep when I woke up my sounds of nature relaxation thing was playing. I hadn’t turned it on before going to sleep and there was no way for me to reach it in my sleep. Once I was awake I sat there for a few minutes and thought about Azazel some more and the relaxation thing came back on.

He does those kind of things. Seriously, it’s like paranormal activitie 7 over here. My shit disappears or randomly shatters. I’ve even had my professional grade music stand take a nosedive in the middle of the living room. I find mildly amusing.

I’m not sure if it was Azazel or just dumb luck, but I made a recording of the BoA mantra that would infinitely loop in my sleep… well I turned it off before my family got home and when one of my family members was moving some things around (and I was outside) the mantra got turned on and freaked them out a bit… I found it a bit funny though

Yep, sounds familiar. Sometimes my wife and I argue about “that door” being open again while we both know for sure we closed it. Also sounds, stuff being placed elsewhere, etc… But I kinda think that’s fun.

I had the kitchen door open and the light of the kitchen also set on by the interruptors buttom.

Maybe the spirits are telling you that new ways, paths…or whatever are open to you now?

After a few weeks after it i got a great so waited oppotunity that i was looking for since i went to the occult and now im pathworking through it. And it made many sense.

Or it can just be normal phenomena for mages…

Oh yea and it is fun! When i was a kid i lived in a house with ghosts/shades or whatever was there. Most people who slept there freaked a bit at least. I saw spirits there two times while i was very awake looking through the window…crazy shit. I saw them with 7-8 years old and i couldnt see them later. I lived there till 13 years old and you could hear stuff there, dishes dropping to the ground…and hell yea…screams ! And the feeling of stuff being around you or observing you.
I guess my parents hated that shit and moved out lol …it was not healthy i guess…they got ill there and who moved to there…the woman and man died. (They had some magick pratices - maybe what was in the house didnt like their pratices LOL)