Rapture using 'Azazel'

Called Azazel again today and again fell quickly into a deep sleep.Had a strange dream in which I met a shade. The shade was female and at first dressed in from the 30’s-40’s somehow I knew Azazel was connected to her. She tried to initiate sex but I declined because she looked more dead than alive and I was trying not freak out. Once I declined her appearance changed to something more acceptable but I still declined as this made me think she may not be what she portrayed herself as. I had some very personal revelations come out in my conversation with her (we had similar issues and she called me on some of my bullshit) and was told that she was willing to help me if and when I need it. I wasn’t given a name but this will sound crazy or stupid but I know where she is should I need her.

When it comes to the spirit world… I have come to realize myself… nothing is crazy. We only think it may sound crazy because it doesnt adhere to the norm of society in general.

Btw instead of calling Azazel’s name like I did before I recited the Alash Tad Al’ash Tal Ashtu mantra until I fell asleep.

The grand invocation of the pact binds spirits to you!

I’ll have to look over BoA again Zach but I thought it was also to bring one closer to Azazel. Thanks for bringing that up though I’ll give it a thorough looking over again.

Getting this post back as Im working with him, while chanting his name I enter alpha quite quick around 20 mins, and feel some energy working on myself, his presence feels so nice. He transmits quite positive feelings.

That’s not his presence. Those are his demons that herald his arrival. His presence leaves you powerless, hopeless. But that’s cool too lol.

“That’s not his presence. Those are his demons that herald his arrival. His presence leaves you powerless, hopeless.”

Maybe he just doesn’t like you. But your pretentiousness is cool too lol.

Azazel manifests in various ways. Sometimes leaving you hopeless and questioning your purpouse in reality. Other times he leaves you empowered basking in the glory of your own godhood. Never forget who he is, the cheif grigori, father of all fallen angels. He’s come to wake us up! Once we are awake though, he behaves more like a father and priest than anything else. At least that’s been my experience.

Hey All,

I was wondering, when chanting Azazel’s name, do you chant silently in your mind, or out loud?

So, when reading this thread I just had shivering and felt a presence… so I was inclined to experiment with Azazel as a mantra.

I had a sort of communication with him, despite not being able to see him nor to hear him fully.

He told me that this is the first step of a long and beautiful journey.

I told him to give me ability to see and hear in the spirit world, then I felt pressure on my 3rd eye.

I also felt my usual magickal rapture when chanting his name, an unmistakable mischvious smile that spread on my face while power rise in me.

Interesting to say the least!