Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

I didn’t want to start a new thread, so I found this one :slight_smile:

Dantalion / Dandelion. Haven’t done art in a while and I had a few ideas kicking around but this one was the one I felt I could actually do.

6 Likes

probably some cheeky spirits who wanted to come through or get your attention :thinking:

It’s simply out of this world, obviously Infernal.
Can I use any of these for self-empowering, self-deification?
I need it so badly.
Thank you
Hail Infernal Divine.

It’s beautiful, seems like your are gifted, keep up your good work.

1 Like

some more please… :wink:

Sketch for a painting

8 Likes

OMG I fucking love it

Totoro~ To-to-ro~

6 Likes

That reminds me of the music night on bald mountain. Very nice drawing.

1 Like

@Onion Thats Cute :slight_smile: makes me think of the upcoming Groundhog Day a bit.

1 Like

Thank you. I usually feel a lot of anxiety when showing my art.
And I think the music seems inspiring, good catch. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Here are some drawings I did of the Abyss after I went there astraly a few times in the beginning of my astral adventures. The Abyss is my favorite place astraly as it is big and calm. I also love the dark ambiance and the quietness there, it’s darkness breeds amazing constructions and even beings. I did not draw yet any of the more primordial creatures of the Abyss but I plan on doing so!

I had also drawn what felt like Lucifer’s castle

And Leviathan’s place

I also want to share with you a drawing that is very dear to me. I made it as an offering to Kali-Ma when I encountered her for the first time. She has always been with me and I honor her and respect her. In the beginning of my path when I did not really know the way I met with her, she told me she won’t be here long but to always know she will love me and protect me <3

I have more drawings but I will share them later on so not to spam the forum ^^

14 Likes

I love them all! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: And I’ve also had a few visions of Lucifer’s palace and the shape is exactly how you drew it! Looking forward to seeing more of your work :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for all the love! I deeply appreciate it :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I am happy it resonated with you. I have a couple of drawings of Lucifer too , I like drawing him c:

7 Likes

Same! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

:DDD you draw too, that is so cool! I love seeying art and artists and people making art, is so special <3

4 Likes

I want to show you this witch I drew! I think it’s funny cause she looks so very done. She’s either half way through her ritual work and saying I forgot one of ingredients. or She’s doing the LBRP Here we go again . I also like to think she’s a necromancer and yes that’s actual glitter!

11 Likes

This is an old drawing I made of what would be gardens and landscapes from Lucifer’s rulling sphere.

9 Likes

One of my random drawings

8 Likes