Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

My personal pixel art rendition of the Death Tarot card. Pretty proud of this bad boy.

3 Likes

i can never just draw in one style XD

5 Likes

fun thread, ill post some of my stuff another time :slight_smile:

I’ve been absent from BALG a while, so here’s what I’ve been up to.
Altar needed a new focus point.
received_128640299096630
Cat skull

Bill cutting from the movie Gangs of New York

An eye

A ship I was commissioned for

And for no reason, nic cage.

I’ve got a ton more, but don’t want to spam my first day back!

9 Likes

@Czar_Lish oh wow COOL!

I love how you did the coloring and everything!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

idk what all of this means.
maybe a week ago? im not srue, sicne i dont keep a journal, but since recently i started doing offerings to known and unkown entities.

Could be that this is a thoughtform, a spirit/demon/god or messenger of sorts…idk maybe a echo from the future? idk maybe it doesnt even matter now.

~I did had some mental images though.
A society. Mixed races, race not beign a issue -not even with some strictly purist families. A culture reminding me of pakistan, rome, islam and egyptians. But also with a strong eastern influence.

It felt like a young incarnation of something that is far older than the branches i just mentioned. ~It felt like a vision of a people of adepti.

Each of their presence having a strange un-weight to them, making you feel light but also pressuring you.

4 Likes

…where did this freaking professional artist come from D:
daaaayyyyyumm

1 Like

Oh thank you!

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

Agares

first time drawing in almost 20 years. 🥸 haha need some practice😏

5 Likes

A little something I made for Lucifer😅

6 Likes

I’ve been drawing Neopets, just because lol

10 Likes

Some Succubi having some nasty supernatural fun :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

lol i know u probably cant tell but its suppose te be an alien sitting in a big arm chair i it last night in a dream didnt have any interaction with it just saw it. The first one is multiple things lol tell me what u see

1 Like

The first one just looks like saggy titties to me.

Second looks like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer looking back over his shoulder with a big eye under his head and a bunch of lines and symbols

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is a growth painting I suppose, the original was salvaged from a house fire back in 2018. I painted it when i was in a lot of pain. I decided to give it new life

10 Likes

You have put lot of hard work in your art work. Can you please explain what these symbols mean? What they do and how you use them for magic?
Its really good.

2 Likes