Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

I like your drawings. What’s image 0425 meant to be? The two pillars have associations with the Qabalah?

4 Likes

Hahah is that demonic toast on the bottom left :bread::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Beware…
#of the EVIL GLUTEN!!! XD

2 Likes

??? What do you mean?
The leviathan-ish thing(s) or what?

I just feel something straight away from the invokation of jormungand…and it looks cool :3

2 Likes
3 Likes

Well…“even a stupid…delicious toast is able to open his third eye, and gain demonic powers”…

So why do i suck? Right? I mean… i’m more than a adorable piece of toast…right? :thinking:

5 Likes

“The perception of other people and the intersubjective world is problematic only for adults. The child lives in a world which he unhesitatingly believes accessible to all around him. He has no awareness of himself or of others as private subjectives, nor does he suspect that all of us, himself included, are limited to one certain point of view of the world. That is why he subjects neither his thoughts, in which he believes as they present themselves, to any sort of criticism. He has no knowledge of points of view. For him men are empty heads turned towards one single, self-evident world where everything takes place, even dreams, which are, he thinks, in his room, and even thinking, since it is not distinct from words.”
Maurice Merleau-Ponty

7 Likes

Lets… be more like kids -in the good way :3

3 Likes

Its not just a sign, but also part of a ritual…regarding my bloodline? -my ancestors??

Unfinished… Lilith takes, Kali gives.

11 Likes

I love your line work and the complex filling you do :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you ;3
~But as you can see… i also end up “pretty cheap” and chaotic, sometimes…

1 Like

Nah, i like it. It doesn’t feel chaotic to me, more like complex and precise

4 Likes

Aaaa… you mean the stuff i have drawn with my pen ~:astonished:~
~Well, it just flows out of me, just like the ink does into the paper

2 Likes

This one is someone else’s hand, but my artwork from long ago

One of my finest doodles

An OC Sith I made up when SW Online came out

And last but not least, a MTG card I modified

25 Likes

Still not finished…

#lefthandersareamazing

7 Likes

7 Likes

Please submit art requests to my PM I don’t want this thread getting flooded. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

You make my eyes wanna cry XD

2 Likes

Please contain yourself! Notice how the brush strokes eloquently danced across my canvas. As if making love under the moonlight with both ferocity and passion :ok_hand:

12 Likes

You… you claim to be a giraffe -person…-thing, who has a sexual relationship with… a palmtree ?:flushed:

5 Likes