Death. Death is a weird thing -Ancestors; Necromantik; Whatever

If i visit graveyards, i muck the dead.
“Look at me you fuckers! I-LIVE!! ~What? You can’t?
Oh i allmost forgot: YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!”

Now do i feel weird.

[spoiler]The guilt(?) -no its not guilt…its just a strange weight. of the undone things.

My grandfather is dead. 92 years.
He survived freaking bombing. He went through war without killing anyone. He smoked for almost his whole life, and still was going to the red cross for blood donations.

He had those jokes… oh gods i can’t even remember them, but i still got a glimpse of how it felt:

Like he was still the silly, old fashioned boy of the early 1900s.

…I’ll miss his silly sayings, how he allways ordered too much :slight_smile:, and how he made fun of his wife, like one would nag his girlfriend in the beginning of a relationship.

I liked how he was very shy if fotos were shot.
I liked the funny and disgusting fun he made of us, if he just decided to great us with snapped eyelits XD why??
But he said that it once helped, to fool his boss in the 40s, to make him stay home for a while, but it actually was just a pretty terrible summer.

I liked his individual edges, but i still knew him not that well.

For him

For me

He was born in “Neugersdorf”.

(there are mode videos, but i don’t wanna bore you with those :wink: )

My grandma is 93… she will probably not stand it…she doesn’t know… it happened around 12 hours ago. In the hospital.
… i guess they refused to help him, because he was signe as donor
AND DON’T LET THEM FOOL YOU, the organs of a dead man are useless to them -all donor are somewhat alive when they take their organs. “Hirntod?” If the brain is dead, how are organs supposed to be useful at all? A dead brain is the same as a cut off head = DEAD. And organs of dead bodies are useless.

IF YOU ARE A DONOR, YOU ALLOW THEM TO MURDER YOU.
~Hey, i don’t judge that… i could do worse.[/spoiler]

Anyway:
#i’ll get soon to a funeral!!!
~What do you think could i do?

AND WHY WAS MY FATHER HIDING THE MIRROR IN FRONT OF THE DOOR WITH A BLANKET?

width=“640” height=“480”>

I don’t advise you mock the dead…Eek

1 Like

Did you read anything?:expressionless:
~You really succeed in making me want to throw a potato at you. :triumph: A POTATO!!

…oh those poor little potatoes :cry:

1 Like

!!Hrmpff… ~:confounded:~:boom:

sajohohufias stop deleting posts damnit!

1 Like

Only if you start to suggest some ritual…things which i could do,
somthing directly linked to his death (i see his corpse in a few hours btw) or at least to the ancestors…

I don’t wanna try just some random weirdness which came to my mind, but something that works.

I don’t really dabble in necromancy directly.