Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, my scanner lost the color of the stone… it actually is blue done with blue pencil for the stone itself. Too bad the scanner isn’t working right or maybe the newsprint paper isn’t heavy enough of white enough to show colors? eh!

2 Likes

Now this is Color! fixed scanner issues finally. lol

3 Likes

I promised Bune a drawing. Here she is!

27 Likes

9 Likes

Kinda captures how I feel recently. It’s not finished but I don’t feel like finishing it either.

11 Likes

Ooh love this!
I can feel her.

2 Likes

And another Bune, leaning even heavier into Wadjet.

25 Likes

10 Likes

Made this other day and feel like sure let me know you guys think

2 Likes

Another watercolor. Inspiration taken from the Changeling: The Dreaming RPG handbook.

4 Likes

She looks just like this to me except with lots of blues and greens surrounding her

1 Like

Sorry for the bad scan but no camera right now. I’m not done with it yet.

2 Likes

In meditation/trance, I like to work with different medium, even though I’m far from being a fine artist. This is a Blacklight painting that I created a couple of days ago as a test of how those paints work. It’s called: “The Purge - the path to the Lake of Fire”

13 Likes

I like it. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! It’s a new venture for me. I’ve wanted so badly to express myself through art, either sculpting or painting, but feel I lack the refined and more mature looking technique of a seasoned / trained or more natural artist. I will keep at it though, and hope that I can learn to refine and simplify my art by looking at inspirational artists such as Diabolus Rex and Asenoth Mason. I admire their work, but at the same time know my limitations. Hopefully practice makes almost perfect, but I don’t want to assume I’ll even come close to the works of professional artists.
Attached is the same painting as above with standard room light…you can see the unaccented and mundane appearance. Thank you for the feedback!

9 Likes

It looks good. Don’t be too critical of yourself. We can always improve and learn new things but you’ve done well. :black_heart:

3 Likes

Belphegor in water color. Who unintentionally ended up resembling myself more than a little. Still trying to figure out how that happened.

8 Likes

I love your drawing of Buné it’s so beautiful!

2 Likes

Very nice.

I’m surprised that you did not highlight his androgynous attributes though.

He looks brooding yet approachable I like it.

1 Like