Random drawings / *art* / doodle POST IT IN HERE!

This was from the lucid dream I had last night. It was more military looking and kinda morphed during the dream from this to the more camo metal looking thing, but originally it looked more like this particular earthy thingy, flying out of the foggy sky… haha.

3 Likes

Spin off of the first one is now this starship I created.

7 Likes

Ha, that reminds me a bit of this:

mojoship

That is the ship belonging to the protagonists of a comic book that I used to draw.

6 Likes

hey, that is much better than mine but mine is purely fantasy from that dream I had and I’m just bouncing all over the place with that idea. lol

1 Like

this is amazing

1 Like

There’s some amazing artists on this thread!

3 Likes

2 Likes

So here are all the sigil I have made so fair. However im not too sure on the meaning of all them

![20180506_013952|281x500]
(upload://1cEcbzbEc9ZlcQJlQcxg0DmgjWF.jpg)

3 Likes

Forgot one

4 Likes

I dig them, very nice!

1 Like

Thank you. Like I said not 100% on the full meaning of them. The sigil seem to flow from my mind

I don’t really work with Lucifer, not since I was a teenage edgelord anyway, but his sigil has been stuck in my head for a week. So I did a watercolor. I haven’t done any painting of any kind for over a decade, but I suppose I was inspired lol.

16 Likes

Heart be still. Lucifer approves :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Mother Holle… She’s also been in my head inspiring me to paint her. So I hope I did well enough for her.

4 Likes

@Drachir Awesome sketches

1 Like

:cry::hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Santa Muerte, for my wife. I am a bit iffy with the face but overall happy with the result.

These three pieces I have posted were inspired pieces, I immediately knew what I wanted to put on the paper as soon as I bought the sketchbook, so now I have no idea what I will do next. Hopefully more practice will improve my skill though lol

6 Likes

9 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like