Raising Kundalini Laying Down?

I’ve been trying as of late to raise my Kundalini through masturbation. I have been finding it difficult though to do it standing up or sitting down. For me, the best way is when laying down as I’m able to reach orgasm better but have been holding myself back lately to build up the energy. Has anyone who have or are raising their Kundalini had success in doing so when laying down? If so, share or leave a link to a post here in this thread. Thank you!

1 Like

Robert Bruce, who wrote several books including one on how to raise your kundalini, recommends laying down.

You can find him talking about it in interviews on yt for free. I believe there’s one on E.A. Koetting’s channel.

3 Likes

Might be the one with the last interview that he had with Bruce a couple years ago. I’ll definietly look into it. Thanks! I’ll also recheck his Kundalini course and see if he talks about laying down on there as I do have it. Just been a while since I last went through it.

The author of this free book
http://www.kriyayogainfo.net/Eng_Downloads1.html
was lying down when his Kundalini raised, and he felt it first as an electric wind then like a powerful and luminous force, from the feet to his head.

Did this by accident while lying down, frightened the shit out of me… So much energy and pressure tho I were just meditating.

1 Like

The first time I activated my Kundalini energy I was laying down meditating, visualizing that there was an energy cloud of gold light above me. I was individually opening up chakras and the cloud would beam golden light into that chakra. I had started with my third eye first, and then went to the root chakra and went up the line, which ended up charging the third eye twice. Once I hit the crown chakra, beautiful and intense energy flooded my body, and it was loud. When it was over I felt rain drops on my forehead. I was vibrating so high I thought I’d never come down. Oh, but I did. Then I did research on the experience, and learned of the Kundalini Snake. :snake:

1 Like

You can of course lie down, but without any neck or head support. There needs to be a straight current from your root to your crown. Others may disagree with me though, but that is my own opinion.

For me I find it easiest to raise it by laying on my stomach instead of my back. Energy from my feet shoots up all the way through the spine to the crown