Rainbow Baby

Is there any occult significance to being a Rainbow Baby? i.e spiritual powers, energy etc?

Rainbow Baby Definition: a baby born subsequent to a miscarriage, stillbirth, or the death of an infant from natural causes.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Why would there be? Until modern medicine, survival to adulthood was more rare and most of those people didn’t accomplish anything with the Occult.

2 Likes

Not so much for the rainbow baby themselves, but this situation where a sibling failed to sustain an incarnation can sometimes cause surviving sibling to become haunted by that spirit. They tend to go after the next sibling in line.

Performing a ritual to lay them to rest and help them move on can be worth doing if this is the case. However, I would say check with any other siblings around, if there are any. If they had a relationship with the spirit they might appreciate being involved, or they may want to take the haunting on themselves.

This happened to me, and I have never forgiven my one sister for banishing my dead sister without even telling me she had a problem. Very uncool.

7 Likes