R U serious?

SOME PEOPLE TAKE THEM SELVES WAY TOO SERIOUSLY

I do not believe that I am one of these people, in fact, I feel quite silly sometimes when I read some of my own posts, if you want one such example,

I’ll give you one on a post many people liked and nobody bothered to challenge me on. In fact, it seems to mostly have been accepted, when I’m trying to start a discussion about a much larger point many people are not even mentioning here.

After I reread my story on deep dreamstate, I felt like what I was describing to you was something like this. It’s only a 1 minute clip, but you’ll see exactly how I feel this article can look to many, who either don’t want to discuss, or don’t want to challenge me on this idea.

[url=http://youtu.be/8cineVP_slE]Inception Spoofed By South Park [Parody] - YouTube

Sometimes, I see a clip from south park, and they say something that COMPLETELY disappoints me, and although that was funny and shit, this is exactly what you will take out of my entire post if you don’t understand the 1 thing I was posting about in the beginning.

Dreams have power.

If you do not know it, maybe it is power of your own you have not claimed yet.

One practicioner with 50+ years of experience dropped a line on me, when I was asking him if my particular modifications to his work, would keep it effective. He simply silenced me with a single line, as if to give me the answer, and tell me to get lost because I already had it.

“I HAVE NOT HEARD OF A METHOD THAT DIDN’T WORK”, that was all he gave me. And I really took some time to think about it, and I understood it before E.A. finally had another conversation with me shortly after, which is part of this thread.

One of the greatest teachers I have ever known, was a man, who went by the Pseudonym IAM, and although he was not alive by the time I got to his teachings, some of them have been the most incredible things that have ever been bestowed to me. And now that I think back, I saw something shockingly powerful.

I was from a community of black magicians, and someone who knew him, gave me a shitload of posts he’d made trying to teach people on forums. This guy was an incredible teacher, who had amassed hundreds of students, NONE THAT I HAVE EVER MET, HAS TOLD ME THEY WERE READY FOR WHAT HE HAD TO TEACH THEM AT THE TIME. However, I have posted about some of them, and their supposed “legendary” acclaim. They were all taught by him, and “not ready” for any of what he really had to give them. He was a master of many systems of magick. And everyone whom he initiated had a terrible pain in all their hearts as they said this to me. Like they had been robbed of a truly amazing teacher. Because IAM was dead. The teacher was no longer, and it pained them incredibly deeply. However, his wisdom, knowledge, and power as a sorcerer should be admired, as all of his students that I have met, are incredibly powerful people of the path, and many have met incredible acclaim if they sought it. Whenever their name was dropped in conversation, in my community of LHP magicians, it was always followed by a “don’t dare fuck with them”. I spent years trying to figure out the mystery, only to find out it was in front of my face the entire time. All his students were powerful and wise in their own right, when they realized what he was trying to teach them all along, and it was something many of they were lost on. And something many of them lost me on. Anyone whom I ever asked that knew him, defended him as legitimate, and the fact I even asked if he “was real” was something they almost didn’t know how to deal with because it shocked them. He was a man, whom the craziest sorcerers I ever met, did not dare to question, and defended his character to the death, sometimes attacking me for questioning his character, sometimes long after he was dead, these people would still fight for his reputation like it was the grave of family member.

They must have seen me like every troll who had followed him, and wondered what I was even doing in their midst. I bet many, wondered how I had acquired such a good reputation in my own family. I felt like they looked at me, and wondered why I had even been initiated into their traditions. I was a fool amongst the wise, but I made the mistake of thinking I was wise.

Some of the most gifted individuals, masters of the occult, had met IAM in their youth, and I WONDERED, WHAT POWERFUL EFFECT HE HAD ON THE GROWTH OF THEIR SOULS? These were my greatest teachers and illuminators, who often grew frustrated with me, saying I didn’t “understand how magick worked”. Especially when they saw what I was able to do in my path, they just were blown away, like there was never an explanation that could be provided that would satisfy me. I had shown just how foolish and unwise I really was.

I was no different, but I was a child when I read his first posts, there was so much that confused me, even as someone who had practiced for many years, clearly this guy had wisdom, but I had so many questions I couldn’t ask him.

I was shocked as someone who was in the LHP hearing one of my best friend’s greatest teachers Talking about working with Angels, specifically the Arch Angels, and saying they were some of the greatest and most helpful teachers he had ever had. THIS IS SOMETHING WE NEVER DID, AND I DIDN’T KNOW WHY!!! This man was a MASTER, at several forms of black magick, and here he was telling people to go to angels for guidance? I was lost on the man entirely, but still, I knew there was something to what he said, something deep within me, told me he was right, and he gave everyone what they were asking for the entire time. I was confused, this wasn’t a white light faggot, this was someone of true power calling upon the arch angels, and supposedly getting amazing results. And nobody I knew, ever DARED to question this guy.

MY MIND WAS FUCKED SO GOD DAMN HARD!!!

Now, if anyone looks at my posts on angels, and reads this post, it may become fully clear to you the whole mystery of that charade, because this individual was a master of the the Necronomicon and Egyptian magick, among very many systems of magick. It never took him long to master an entire system of magick. At first he would meet POWERFUL INITIATORS, who spent decades mastering their craft, and within months, he was mastering their own magicks and teaching them incredible things. And he gave away his greatest secret, because nobody really could make use of it. And if they did, it certainly suited his purposes anyway. Even many close to me probably need to hear this, when I think, they need to awaken to their own godhood, once again. I don’t mean people on this forum, I mean people from my life, people whom I once identified with as magicians, as brothers of soul. Some of these people, have become lost on their own godhood, through their pain and suffering.

IAM was an incredible at evoking spirits, and loved to teach people how to do this, he set up little marathons not restricted to this, but where everyone could come and ask him questions, free of charge, he just wanted to fucking help people, he was passionate about teaching people. He had a lot of trolls who tried to follow him, wherever he went apparently. However, I have never met a man who dealt with them so gracefully, never giving any of them arise, and going about his business.

During one such evocation lecture, a wild troll emerged.

Someone tried to lecture IAM on being full of shit for his questions, and brought his own experience to the table, and this person claimed that he invoked terrible entities that would give him incredible visions of how they were destroying him, but these were just illusions within their own mind, that had no bearing on reality whatsoever. Then he claimed this was substantial proof to call bullshit on everything IAM did.

And what he told this fool was something so powerful, the dude may have lost the lesson, but he did not know how to respond.

“That is all that happens to you, because it is all that you expect to happen”.

And he moved on casually, ignoring this guy for the bullshitter he was, because such an individual is clearly a troll, who neither knows or believes how magick really works, and anyone with true experience can see that by the nature of what he said. I’m not being a dick, this person just wasn’t deserving of his time.

But he still gave him the greatest secret.

Just remember, don’t let the people who bullshit get you down, those who are the most powerful teachers in many forms of magick, know that what you get out of a system, is exactly what you put into it. And if you approach with an expectation, it will be honored to an incredible degree, and this has to do with your own incredible and divine power, that you already possess. You don’t need a mentor, you don’t need I am. You just need what’s already within you.

IN MY LAST MEETING WITH KOETTING, he gave me the SAME FUCKING SPEECH.

“YOU MADE ME TO TEACH YOU THE ANSWERS WHICH YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE IF YOU HEARD THEM YOURSELF”

He’s trying to teach you the exact god damn thing! YOU ARE A GOD!!!

What IAM was trying to teach people, is that they are entirely responsible for the fate of whatever they manifested, because it was completely in line with what they expected to manifest.

THEY HAD THE POWER, THEY WERE UNAWARE, EVEN AS THEY USED IT.

Does IAM believe this, well, the whole concept of IAM, is that you can put anything after it, and it becomes true. Well, I AM APOTHEOSIS!!!

Do our names not teach you all we aim to be and do?

All we wish to illuminate you to?

I don’t know how you want to respond to any posts on the future, but to avoid any monkey shit fights you don’t want to be in, this is a helpful guide on how to look at threads, and respond to people.

THIS IS A WORD FROM THE WISE ON DEALING WITH OTHERS.

HE WHO KNOWS, AND KNOWS THAT HE KNOWS, IS A WISE MAN,

LISTEN TO HIM!!!

HE WHO KNOWS, AND DOES NOT KNOW THAT HE KNOWS, IS ASLEEP,

AWAKEN HIM!!!

HE WHO DOES NOT KNOW, AND KNOWS THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW, WANTS TO LEARN…

TEACH HIM!!!

HE WHO DOES NOT KNOW, AND DOES NOT KNOW THAT HE DOES NOT KNOW, IS A FOOL…

SHUN HIM!!! 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That last part means don’t feed trolls like our “masonic” friend mister “E”

I don’t take myself seriously. I take the message seriously.
Anyone can use the message. And this was something, that has been very hard to understand in life, despite how we always shouted about how we were gods, this one truth let me know how ignorant of my own godhood I was. This was a song, I had been dancing to for years, and simply realized I never heard the music. I didn’t understand the higher calling in of any of it.

I was a fool and a child.

I was unaware I was god the whole time. I had been him, acting as his hand, only claiming my divinity piece by piece, until I saw my own reflection finally, as a divine being of light.

I’ve come to see that this is my alter

And every time I drop into trance, and the ritual begins,

I am god, and the whole of eternity will rearrange itself to my WILL, but only for that moment, I have complete dominion of whole of creation. MY NEW UNIVERSE SPRINGS FORTH AND ERUPTS OUTWARD, EVEN THE VERY FORCES OF CHAOS WILL MATERIALIZE MY WILL BY DESTROYING THIS WORLD, AND CREATING THE PERFECT ONE TO MATCH THE WORLD I WILL, BECAUSE OF MY UNLIMITED POWER AS A LIVING GOD!!!

If but only for a moment, I can truly say I am god and ruler of all creation. I was not wrong, was I? Is this not what you do in your rituals, you claim your divinity? Why is this so hard to accept, when it is so necessary to the act? Do you not channel the very forces of omnipotence to make your rituals happen, do you not harness your omniscience to discern truth?

Is this not the secret that you already know?

Don’t you already have it?

Have you awoken to it?

Do you know your own nature as a divine being?

Is this not why you are here?

Is this not what you are trying to accomplish?

Do you need me to tell you, that which you already know?

Why?

Do you really want to become god?

Well…

As NariusV so eloquently put it

“Check your pockets, yo”

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apothesis

2 Likes

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I can do no more than offer this to the post:

Because all things emerge from the Source, and if we say that the Source’s creations are equal to the Source itself, than no task is harder than any other. Become a god isn’t any harder than making yourself a sandwich.

All is mind. Even the wishful visualizations and thoughts, in their own way, are a low form of magic- if it is believed that you can acquire it, creation will follow suite.

Don’t submit,
-Observer

1 Like

Truth, that is all there is here.

^^^ This.

LOVE IT!!! :slight_smile:

WE LOVE FRATER A.

That was an incredible post. it kinda got me pumped lol thank you!

Frater A did you get that from Book of Abrasax, or Crossed Keys? Because that quote is in both of those. :slight_smile:

Damn, I could read Frater A’s posts all day long. Please give us more of your wisdom. After all, we made you to teach us, right? Right?

How does one go about maintaining this mentality? In other words, at one time I thought having this realization was a “one and done” thing, but Ive had several cases where Ive had to step back and really wonder why things in my life are the way they are, and its basically because at some point I got distracted and forgot I was god. I can continue my daily meditation and energy practices and still lose grasp on that particular feeling, so obviously a sticky note on my mirror wont do the trick. I guess time and experience wil show me…

IAM was a wonderfull fellow ! I visited his site at his last times. Alas ! after few days of my visit, he was expired; and his website was gone. I still miss him :frowning: ! Though, I was fortunate enough to have one member of his established order as my mentor.

Sometimes rhetoric is good. Rock on brother, worth reading.

Edit: Lol… I didn’t see that quote til after I posted. I think that line is a concise synopsis of a book I read once, I just don’t remember which one.

BALG. What an ego trip.

Yeah, your ego is tripping.

Drop it.

Lol.

Enjoy the ride, your bootstraps are fucking nuclear bombs.