How 2 B Godz!

The truth of being god, is that path is but an illusion, there isn’t black or white, there simply IS magick. Very Buddhist I know, don’t loose me, we’re about to get real deep here.

This is an ongoing quest, the nature of which is about the Alchemy of the Soul. The more you channel this omnipotence through your soul, the more you will transfigure it in the likeness and NATURE of which you call, and you will see reflections of your soul in the universe at large.

If you are truly committed to your godhood, I would suggest you evoke none other than Azazel, and request that he remove your illusions to such.

But if you are really attached to a dysfunctional relationship, it will break apart. If you keep using magick to keep it together, it will get worse, EVENTUALLY I HAVE FOUND, every time you use magick, your godly power will be turned against you…Your divine power is being called to manifest it’s nature, and by the power of omnipotence it will be fulfilled regardless of what you ask for.

Some people are like children who just demonstrate how childish they are by constantly manipulating their lives and the people around them.

When what really needs to change is inside.

So you can do something really worth while with this stuff.

I have worked with a lot of powerful demons.

I have spent years in the presence of dark gods of illumination, this was one of the first quests I ever had in magick at all.

And what nobody is going to tell you is, the best of them will simply remove your obstacles to the things you want, and you should never panic and try to hold on.

Life appears really chaotic

But if you really have faith in these things, and don’t get crazy and interfere and get in the way of spirits.

REMEMBER, YOU CALLED ON THEM FOR SOMETHING, IT WILL MANIFEST BY THE NATURE OF YOUR DIVINE POWER! TO GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR RITUAL, IS TO GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR OWN POWER AND DIVINITY.

Is it ever safe to get in the way of the power and will of a god? Especially if you are that god?

Spirit will give you something better to live in, and if not do not dispair.

As a wiseman once said.

“WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS, YOU FIND A NEW GOD!!!”

Or if you like to be a child like many people, often the spirit will be insulted at your lack of ability to understand or learn from it, and will give you what you want, in a way that you with either loose whatever you got immediately and suffer a worse fate, or, you will spend a lot of time obsessed with spirit gaining nothing from it. The best spiritual teachers, and the best givers of power, are severe in their lessons.

And if you hold on to your illusions, and the things that hold you back, you will be driven insane, and that’s why some people die and go nuts in this mostly.

They were unstable to begin with, and well, no surprise you know, you call on powerful spirits, you should expect powerful lessons, powerful changes in your life, and even changes in the nature of one’s soul.

nobody ever gave me this warning, so that’s the only reason I’m giving it to you.

As perhaps the line that was prophesied to Bran earlier is correct in it’s entirety if we interpret it as ancient sorcerers would have.

The prophecy, as I believe it to be from my divining, was as follows.

“You, I have always known you. Always, that is since that moment when you first laid eyes upon me”

This is very very critical language that codes in a lot of mysteries and greater details about ANY WORKING WITH SPIRIT IN OUR ART.

“Always, that is since that moment when you first laid eyes upon me”

“Since that moment when you first laid eyes upon me”

“you first laid eyes upon me.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the true core of the message, in this case, conveying the most deep of meanings to the sorcerer, and illustrating the lesson through the art he uses.

As soon as one lays eyes on a sigil, one is peering into a great soul, this is not the universe, it is simply another being of pure consciousness. This art entangles the souls on a quantum level, whether this happen by us laying eyes on the sigil or not.

The truth is this happens any time we cross paths, even physically, but we are bound on a more intimate level than you can possibly imagine, imagine the level of “intimacy” to be more than 1,000,000 times as powerful as having sex with someone.

The true illusion, is that any of us are seperate.

Through these sigils we discover various aspects of soul and self that are connected to these dark mysteries.

“Always, that is since that moment”
The past, present, and future are all illusions of consciousness, it is truly always that this has been, but when do we become aware of it? At what moment precisely? If we simply ask this question, the mystery is revealed, when the saying is laid bare.

You discover many lives that you have lived, in your connection to me, the moment since you first laid eyes upon me.

This although, is Azazel’s most cryptic hidden meaning, which he bestows, in the dual truth he presents without really disclosing it openly.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

You have always been with me, because we were never separate, you simply looked into my soul, and the soul of the universe, and perceived the lessons and life you learned with me.

NOTHING IS OBJECTIVELY REAL, NOTHING THAT I SHOW YOU AT ALL.
THIS IS AN ILLUSION OF PERCEPTION YOU HAVE BESTOWED UPON YOURSELF.

BECAUSE YOU ARE GOD, AND YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR DIVINITY ANY WAY YOU CHOOSE.

This is at least, how I divined this prophecy, but I don’t claim to be an expert, just someone who has been delivered such meanings. It is up to everyone to judge for themselves whether or not any of this is true at all. I just present the truth as I divine it in the words and meanings of what was given. I do not know, because this was not delivered to me. Such revelations are often personal, and give much DEEPER meanings than what is often transmitted through word alone, but they pierce deep into the heart of the question at hand. Not a moment too late, and not a moment too soon.

But the true core of the message, and the ultimate answer to your question is.

We claim these lives and power ourselves, with each godly act, as a powerful reminder of who we are, and who will we always be.

YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GOD,
-Frater Apotheosis

Heh, at first I thought you either didnt see my post or were maybe ignoring it…I certainly didnt expect this! This post has rather neatly summed up the soup of thoughts, feelings and realizations Ive been exposed to over the past couple weeks.

Ironically (or perhaps not), I recently made the decision to cancel all my workings with other spirits, burn sigils, and essentially “clean up” my life on a ethereal level. Its been bothering me quite a bit that for the past 2 years or so, Ive been essentially unable to manifest anything substantial for myself, where in the past that was definitely not the case. I meditated on it for some time and got myself balanced, and decided to start working with Azazel again.

I remembered at this point the concept that since contact had been made, he was already with me, had been with me, and always would be with me, so I figured NOT working with him would do more harm than good. My main and most pressing concern was that I “know” Im god, but the universe and any spirits I was working with werent doing what I was asking.

Azazel’s response:
"The problem is that you are ASKING, when you need to be TELLING!
Unfortunately, your mind is like a child, and always wants to ask “Why?” when it is told what to do.

This is where you’ve been caught, so obsessed with the hows and whys, and explaining the process, that you dont even realize youve been duped out of getting any work done!

When you have a desire, you issue a command for that desire, and there should be no questioning in it whatsoever. However, if there should be a voice asking, “why?”, respond how a parent would, “BECAUSE I SAID SO!” "

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:2, topic:3148”]Heh, at first I thought you either didnt see my post or were maybe ignoring it…I certainly didnt expect this! This post has rather neatly summed up the soup of thoughts, feelings and realizations Ive been exposed to over the past couple weeks.

Ironically (or perhaps not), I recently made the decision to cancel all my workings with other spirits, burn sigils, and essentially “clean up” my life on a ethereal level. Its been bothering me quite a bit that for the past 2 years or so, Ive been essentially unable to manifest anything substantial for myself, where in the past that was definitely not the case. I meditated on it for some time and got myself balanced, and decided to start working with Azazel again.

I remembered at this point the concept that since contact had been made, he was already with me, had been with me, and always would be with me, so I figured NOT working with him would do more harm than good. My main and most pressing concern was that I “know” Im god, but the universe and any spirits I was working with werent doing what I was asking.

Azazel’s response:
Unfortunately, your mind is like a child, and always wants to ask “Why?” when it is told what to do.

This is where you’ve been caught, so obsessed with the hows and whys, and explaining the process, that you dont even realize youve been duped out of getting any work done!

When you have a desire, you issue a command for that desire, and there should be no questioning in it whatsoever. However, if there should be a voice asking, “why?”, respond how a parent would, “BECAUSE I SAID SO!” "[/quote]

When I made reference to Seeing Azazel through the eyes of a demon

I did this, to discern his nature.

And this working involved a most deep possession, as I channeled this creature through the ancestor gate, and beheld it’s divine visions of it’s eyes, in my minds eye.

I most certainly did this, and in this vision, I was bestowed the truth, by bearing witness to, two different beings, one after another touched him. The first, took a moment, it almost felt like it hemmed and hawed for mere fractions of a second, only to see it rapidly grow and become IDENTICAL to that of Azazel himself. It stood for a moment, in awe of it’s power, then wandered off almost unsure what to do now that it was liberated and a god. The next approached after having borne witness, and the process was nearly instantaneous. This being, flew through the entire process, and immediately catapulted into the word rapidly, barely able to contain it’s own joy.

What I’ve taken that to mean, is exactly what I posted about in regards to if you hold on to your illusions, or if you take Azazel the whole way. I was presented two visions of how the soul can ascend, this is a choice, and don’t start out with horrible momentum, otherwise you may rush through the work to claim your own ascent, only to find when you get there, you are unsure what to do, you just do so in fear of your own power. However if you let spirit guide you, your path to godhood will not only be successful, but it will be a very quick and happy one, and making you a very happy god when you get there.

YOU ARE GOD, YOU ALWAYS WILL BE, AND ALWAYS HAVE. IT IS ONLY A DIVINE ILLUSION THAT YOU ARE MORTAL AT ALL!!!

You have always been god,
-Frater Apotheosis

Azazel's response: "The problem is that you are ASKING, when you need to be TELLING! Unfortunately, your mind is like a child, and always wants to ask "Why?" when it is told what to do.

That was a slap in my face.

Bro, i was just mind fucked so good lol

The truth of being god, is that path is but an illusion, there isn’t black or white, there simply IS magick. Very Buddhist I know, don’t loose me, we’re about to get real deep here.

This is an ongoing quest, the nature of which is about the Alchemy of the Soul. The more you channel this omnipotence through your soul, the more you will transfigure it in the likeness and NATURE of which you call, and you will see reflections of your soul in the universe at large.

If you are truly committed to your godhood, I would suggest you evoke none other than Azazel, and request that he remove your illusions to such.

But if you are really attached to a dysfunctional relationship, it will break apart. If you keep using magick to keep it together, it will get worse, EVENTUALLY I HAVE FOUND, every time you use magick, your godly power will be turned against you…Your divine power is being called to manifest it’s nature, and by the power of omnipotence it will be fulfilled regardless of what you ask for.

Some people are like children who just demonstrate how childish they are by constantly manipulating their lives and the people around them.

I have spent years in the presence of dark gods of illumination, this was one of the first quests I ever had in magick at all.

And what nobody is going to tell you is, the best of them will simply remove your obstacles to the things you want, and you should never panic and try to hold on.

But if you really have faith in these things, and don’t get crazy and interfere and get in the way of spirits.

REMEMBER, YOU CALLED ON THEM FOR SOMETHING, IT WILL MANIFEST BY THE NATURE OF YOUR DIVINE POWER! TO GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR RITUAL, IS TO GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR OWN POWER AND DIVINITY.

Is it ever safe to get in the way of the power and will of a god? Especially if you are that god?

As a wiseman once said.

Or if you like to be a child like many people, often the spirit will be insulted at your lack of ability to understand or learn from it, and will give you what you want, in a way that you with either loose whatever you got immediately and suffer a worse fate, or, you will spend a lot of time obsessed with spirit gaining nothing from it. The best spiritual teachers, and the best givers of power, are severe in their lessons.

And if you hold on to your illusions, and the things that hold you back, you will be driven insane, and that’s why some people die and go nuts in this mostly.

They were unstable to begin with, and well, no surprise you know, you call on powerful spirits, you should expect powerful lessons, powerful changes in your life, and even changes in the nature of one’s soul.

nobody ever gave me this warning, so that’s the only reason I’m giving it to you.

As perhaps the line that was prophesied to Bran earlier is correct in it’s entirety if we interpret it as ancient sorcerers would have.

“You, I have always known you. Always, that is since that moment when you first laid eyes upon me”

This is very very critical language that codes in a lot of mysteries and greater details about ANY WORKING WITH SPIRIT IN OUR ART.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is the true core of the message, in this case, conveying the most deep of meanings to the sorcerer, and illustrating the lesson through the art he uses.

As soon as one lays eyes on a sigil, one is peering into a great soul, this is not the universe, it is simply another being of pure consciousness. This art entangles the souls on a quantum level, whether this happen by us laying eyes on the sigil or not.

The truth is this happens any time we cross paths, even physically, but we are bound on a more intimate level than you can possibly imagine, imagine the level of “intimacy” to be more than 1,000,000 times as powerful as having sex with someone.

Through these sigils we discover various aspects of soul and self that are connected to these dark mysteries.

The past, present, and future are all illusions of consciousness, it is truly always that this has been, but when do we become aware of it? At what moment precisely? If we simply ask this question, the mystery is revealed, when the saying is laid bare.

You discover many lives that you have lived, in your connection to me, the moment since you first laid eyes upon me.

This although, is Azazel’s most cryptic hidden meaning, which he bestows, in the dual truth he presents without really disclosing it openly.

You have always been with me, because we were never separate, you simply looked into my soul, and the soul of the universe, and perceived the lessons and life you learned with me.

This is at least, how I divined this prophecy, but I don’t claim to be an expert, just someone who has been delivered such meanings. It is up to everyone to judge for themselves whether or not any of this is true at all. I just present the truth as I divine it in the words and meanings of what was given. I do not know, because this was not delivered to me. Such revelations are often personal, and give much DEEPER meanings than what is often transmitted through word alone, but they pierce deep into the heart of the question at hand. Not a moment too late, and not a moment too soon.

We claim these lives and power ourselves, with each godly act, as a powerful reminder of who we are, and who will we always be.

-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

Whoa dude, I’m pretty mind fucked.

I just looked over a bunch of posts, and you don’t show any of the rituals you use. Lots of pretty fancy talk and some inception stuff apparently too bro. Cool story bro, needs more dragons and shit.

It’s either that or you smoke some really incredible shit bro.

I saw that pretty funny video you posted in that thread, I can tell you like south park, so you’ll get a funny video from me soon. I’ll leave a post when I get done reading that thread.

I know I just got here and everyone is busy still sucking your dick and all, but I can’t help but wonder if it’s everybody in here that’s like this or if it’s just you.

http://youtu.be/22Tj_l4PcPs

Sincerely,
THE 1 AKA MASTER YESHUA AKA the 666 AKA BLACK JESUS.

Also, once again, cool story BRA!!!

As a wiseman once said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

Whoa dude, I’m pretty mind fucked.

I just looked over a bunch of posts, and you don’t show any of the rituals you use. Lots of pretty fancy talk and some inception stuff apparently too bro. Cool story bro, needs more dragons and shit.

It’s either that or you smoke some really incredible shit bro.

I saw that pretty funny video you posted in that thread, I can tell you like south park, so you’ll get a funny video from me soon. I’ll leave a post when I get done reading that thread.

I know I just got here and everyone is busy still sucking your dick and all, but I can’t help but wonder if it’s everybody in here that’s like this or if it’s just you.

http://youtu.be/22Tj_l4PcPs

Sincerely,
THE 1 AKA MASTER YESHUA AKA the 666 AKA BLACK JESUS.

Also, once again, cool story BRA!!![/quote]

… WORD!!! BLACK JESUS?? Did homie just steal my gimmick… I swear magick is throwing my reality for all kinds of loops.

I thought GZA had another account for a second.

I know right!!! I was like, “YOOOO, hold on right there… YeshuaBlackJesus!!! Is this really going down right now?!” This magick shit is getting outta control right now

Well, I did smoke quite a bit before I read that, and I think that’s why I’m crying in laughter right now. Thank you, I needed that to stop taking myself so seriously.

I also see, you have no posts about your own rituals, or anything else for that matter.

Word to the wise.

GREAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT IDEAS

AVERAGE PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THINGS

SMALL PEOPLE TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

Did I upset you…“Master Yeshua 666”…I’m going to be waiting not only for that other post you promised, but I’m going to be very interested to listen to just what your ritual practices are of your own.

I Used the most powerful demon in Kingdoms Of The Flame for the task at hand. And there were a lot more dangers involved than what is posted in the grimore, if one is to summon such a spirit, you never want to break the veil, such an act is dangerous.

I also had enough workings with the spirit, and a power item I consecrated in many bodily fluids, including my own blood, and used this said object to pretty much tear open my third eye and a portal to hell simultaneously, which was a pretty traumatic event, and why I’m not sharing details about the dark experiences I’ve had. I’ve never charged anyone on this site any money, nor am I interested in doing this. It is not how I teach. I do what I do for free.

By the time I did that ritual for possession, I was at a state with the spirit where I didn’t need a ritual to call on this spirit to possess me fully, and once he did, he asked me what I wanted to see. I had summoned the power, and knew not why. And then a thought came to me, I WANT TO SEE AZAZEL.

EVEN THE SPIRIT FROZE…SHOCKED I WOULD DARE EVEN UTTER SUCH A REQUEST…But spirit slowly started moving, and brought me to a place somewhere between dimensions, and time, I cannot discern, but it seemed from my 8 tabs of acid, to look like an area where “reality breaks down to consciousness”.

I didn’t see the two beings, because they were so small compared to Azazel.

And I saw Azazel’s true form, not that of a Satyr, not that of a black mist, not that of even Obsidian. I saw a radiant and quantum being, so absolutely vast, at a state which I only understood, by the nature of the very act I witnessed.

Azazel’s quantum state cannot even be explained unless I was to liken it to a quantum computer as some spiritualists have posed similar things. I think these are the people most similar to what I’m doing, and I’m terribly depressed nobody follows up on applying quantum physics to magick, in anything but a fucking surface level joke, that implies very little understanding of the true beauty of the quantum nature of the holographic universe, Azazel is a microcosm within a Macrocosm. By making you a god, you become a micocosm of the universe. For the souls I say I speak of, were only through the eyes of this demon, discerned by his omniscient faculties, because they were so small and puny, if spirit had not given me a knowing of exactly where they were and what they were doing, I would have assumed these creatures burst forth from none other than Azazel, and I would have lost the mystery entirely.

He is a quantum state, touching him transforms you to him.

You are already god,
-Frater Apotheosis

I know right!!! I was like, “YOOOO, hold on right there… YeshuaBlackJesus!!! Is this really going down right now?!” This magick shit is getting outta control right now[/quote]

Yeah nobody can be original anymore…it’s just sad.

Ever Forward,
The A #1 King Pussy Eater AKA Duke of the Dirty South AKA Frater777xChuck Norris’ balls
AKA
-The1TWF-

[quote=“Diazin, post:4, topic:3148”]

Azazel’s response:

That was a slap in my face.[/quote]

I’ve found myself starting to note when people ask variations of the question; “Should I _______?”

I’ve realized that is a statement which directly removes power from the one who asks it and subserviates them to the one they ask it of.

It’s a statement that reveals they either don’t know what they want, or don’t know how to get what they want. Which are the only two problems in life right?

Still, it’s useful and maybe even necessary to ask when you don’t know. Ask yourself or someone else who does…

Maybe a better question is… How can I know? or What do I need to do to know?

Good topic, cut’s to the heart of living as a creator.

I just wanna pipe in for a second:

Sharing a multitude of rituals does nothing for a practitioner, whether seasoned or newly initiated. Leaning on someone else’s inspired or logically derived work is tantamount to worshipping a god. You should be inspired to create your own rituals through your direct mystical work with spirits and never rely on someone else’s work. This goes for EA’s work too.

Frater A sharing his rituals will not get you to the same point as him. You won’t have the same emotional investment in a work that isn’t your own creation. I’ve received workings and rituals from the minds of spirits that were extremely powerful, but if you performed the same work, you won’t get the same result or emotional impact (of course, that varies with the working, but you understand what I’m getting at).

These new people get worse every day.

[quote=“WrithingParasite, post:13, topic:3148”]I just wanna pipe in for a second:

Sharing a multitude of rituals does nothing for a practitioner, whether seasoned or newly initiated. Leaning on someone else’s inspired or logically derived work is tantamount to worshipping a god. You should be inspired to create your own rituals through your direct mystical work with spirits and never rely on someone else’s work. This goes for EA’s work too.

Frater A sharing his rituals will not get you to the same point as him. You won’t have the same emotional investment in a work that isn’t your own creation. I’ve received workings and rituals from the minds of spirits that were extremely powerful, but if you performed the same work, you won’t get the same result or emotional impact (of course, that varies with the working, but you understand what I’m getting at).

These new people get worse every day.[/quote]

If you are talking about the classical candle magic/ non evocation spirit workings / folk magic and etc things, i fully agree. There. Is. Nothing more potentat and powerful than your own ritual creation.

I like to keep magic simple, and keep focus on energy and my intent and will, but for others utilizing 10 fancy things in the ritual might work. Personally, put most effort to write the correct petition, burin it, and than, holding the candles in hands, sometimes with blood pouring from my finger on the candle, I just visualize, how the energy of the whole universe is making my wish becoming reality.

I like sometime to do one or two symbolic things during the rite, but not always. However, I read many others workings, just because you can sometimes get an tiny idea of what you can use and with what you feel good.

However, the only way to become a real god, obtaining each dream, is evocation. Candle magic won’t bring you impossible, but when you will speak with entities, they do.

Honestly the one big thing I have learned from internet Occult Sites is to take it all with a grain of salt. What works is what works, and it may not work for someone else. I like what Frater A. has been posting because it is always good to have a reminder that Magic is very personal, traditional magic works, and rituals you create work. Just be totally honest with yourself as to the effectiveness of your rituals and you will be fine.

Forever in yours in the Negative World from Mario Bros.,
Orismen the hash tag master #truth #pleasestopattackingmembers #letsgetbacktomagic

Thats quite an experience you had with Azazel Fa. Yeah Azazel is pretty big, I measured him in comparison to the other three gatekeepers and the arch angels, he’s alot stornger then any of them are.

This man, is a god awakened. He is someone whom I trust, and although I may not understand the magick he uses. He is my friend because he has proven he can do things like close said gate to hell by accessing powers like godstate, to completely dwarf any of those feats I accomplished in my own rituals, to fix my own problems. He was the second magician I paid for help, and he genuinely fixed the heart of the problem in a way that reminded me, what the hell have I been doing, if I’ve been god, I can take care of this shit on my own. I literally went out the door, used none other than raw omnipotence to bind and kill the creatures that traveled out of said portal to hell this is an analogy I tore the veil in a haunted place full of death, and in a very public way, at a spiritual crossroads no less, this was a very incredibly, horrible idea that I could never suggest to anyone, unless you perhaps want a stern reminder of how little you know about the other side by the things you see in the sky. And if you think what this KOTF spirit showed me about Azazel was accurate. This being showed me two strange creatures took notice of me, that had very odd “FEATURES” on their bodies. I immediately felt two humanoid but non human presences come out of this void. They weren’t directly spiritual, and they were not aliens. There were a few other strange entities. But these two were something I have never seen or heard about in any book, and were completely fucking terrifying. They followed me around and fed on my fear and the fear others around me would generate to become stronger. And these things followed me home, my rituals and banishings, and barriers only kept these things outside. Defectron met up with one of them in his first sweep, and literally trapped it somewhere when he “closed the veil” apparently on this mother fucker’s face. That’s what my divination showed me, cause this guy was running around trapped like a chicken with his head cut off. The next was taken care of, merely seeing what this man did gave me enough perspective of my own divinity, by myself. I felt too embarassed to keep asking for help. And I felt like the Elite Poseur, instead of the Elite Magician, and went out to correct that by claiming some divinity for myself, instead of letting this guy do all of it that day.

I did not know what they were, but Defectron has said they spilled out of “another dimension” and when he asked for the opinion what I had done and how he corrected it of his teacher… This man said that helping me out of what I did was very impressive, in which my fuck up was something incredibly stupid and he should charge me way more than what he did.

Others here have found it “Impressive”. I think his description is way better to be honest, and reveals what idiots we can be if we follow “hey let’s see what happens when I do something incredibly stupid cause I’m god”.

I owe the fact I was able to come back from this with sanity, and with understanding of my own godhood, and out of a journey of so much darkness and despair to one person. Thank you Defectron, I owe most of that to you. You did most of the real work in this story.

However, my encounter with spirit sent me into a madness which much of me did not come back from, and frankly I’m glad it’s been burned away in the black flame never to return. Because such things can never bind my power again…The horrible experiences I could describe to you would make you question the sanity of calling any of the entities I did, or any of the things I asked spirit to do, or what I asked to see.

I realized, most of the spirits I worked with weren’t “necessary” to my godhood at all. Some blessed me with profound revelations and understanding, but if we’re talking about ascent and godhood, everything plays a part of the greater whole. Save perhaps 1, and his servants. And that is none other than Azazel.

The most dangerous demon I have ever worked with, is the one I saw him with. Of course, this 1 spirit on KoTF for this whole experience to see him.

But, this demon also put in motion some terrifying shit in my life as you can tell. I don’t know why this path would even sound appealing. Your natural psychic awareness opens up the more magick you practice.

That demon who’s vision I speak of as some may be able to tell, is none other than the Grand Demon Satagraal of the KOTF. The warning provided in print, is feather weight compared to the amount of madness and trauma I endured. Anyone reading the posts up until this point, can see the obvious nature of why such experiences would interest few people and are very dangerous to attempt. The potential for danger is immense. Tearing the veil is serious and should not be taken lightly.

If you have beheld the dark vision of another, you do not need to quest to a place of darkness, madness, and insanity to behold it for yourself. Sure one can reveal mysteries…But why?

If you have had the vision, you do not need the journey.

The other experiences were helpful, and played a part in my spiritual development over the years. But I think if I was honest about wanting to be god, Perhaps it was only necessary to travel to Azazel. Learning the secrets of my own pantheon, simply allowed me to see the thing I most needed in ritual was to be successful was a state of mind. Many of our most powerful Egyptian rituals I have ever performed on establishing communication or contact with these gods, were entirely dependent on getting deep into theta. There are various things I’ve learned about anatomy of the body, and being taught to channel spirits. But I don’t necessarily think those are necessarily “Anyone’s Path” because they exist for anyone to claim if they have “imagination” and knowledge of their own divinity.

The traditions of the ancestor gate are shrouded somewhat, and you’ll see if you do this technique too much with too many spirits you can go insane, but if you honestly discern the nature of how you should be using this technique, you should limit the amount of spirits you use this way, and brace yourself for “intimate” connection. Choose bed partners wisely children! THERE ARE NO CONDOMS FOR YOUR MIND!!!

If I am to say that these experiences were the most necessary to recognize my own godhood, this is one man who let me know I was someone who could do this myself, without evoking some terrible shit that might open a descent to madness I was not prepared to handle, in the middle of a journey of fucking madness and despair.

Thank You Defectron!

I have to give credit where it’s due, I wouldn’t be writing this without you.

You are a god within!
-Frater Apotheosis