Quran magick

Hey it’s me again so i have been doing research and was wondering is there a way to use the quran to cast spells or even communicate with the jinn? I can read Arabic so that’s not an issue understanding it now that’s different cause i stopped learning Arabic as a kid but i can pronounce the words. Any help would be appreciated.

You could get yourself a copy of al-Bunis Shams al-Ma’arif, if you’re into more occult aspects :slight_smile: Talismans, divination, magic squares and numbers and letters, jinn, angels…

Other than that I think that in the Quran there are 81 Names of Allah mentioned and you can actually meditate on them. Depending on the attribute of each name you could make use of these names (for example, Al-Muhaymin: The Preserver of Safety for shielding or protection workings).

4 Likes

Like i said i can read but it’s no use if I can’t translate them considering that English isn’t even my first or my second language and neither is Arabic so if anyone does know how to translate and is willing to giving me a few spells to try out i will appreciate it.

I guess its not magick but theres is some method called Ruqyah, which mean same as spell/mantra/chant.

You recite verse from Quran to whatever you wish, example Al -fatihah good for cleansing, banishing, purifcation, healing, protection, and sometimes anything.

Just recite verse you want on water and blow it, you can drink the blessed water for your need, remember intention does matter. So before do it you need to know what you want and what your wish and your intent while reciting the verse with that.

Each meaning on Quran is matter so pick your verse carefully.

Btw you can infuse that to oil, yourself, etc or add some herbs, crystal, etc like make magick oil, elixir, and sacred water.

4 Likes

Have you tried translate.google.com?

From my opinion, the spells with Quran you should cast them in arabic, not translated the words will lose their power. You can use Phonetic Transcription for the Quran. Quran Phonetic Transcription - English / Arabic translation

Respect the communication with Jinn, you will have not only use Quran but also some prays and fasting from meats, chickens etc and perform the rituals during sort of specifics days. Its not one time ritual. You can start with al-Bunis Shams al-Ma’arif but Its hard book to follow and conceptualize.

Thank you :blush:

Pronunciation isn’t an issue

Before you do anything, protection spells and lots of them. Djinn are not nice.

Some are, some are not. While using protection and precaution is never wrong (especially if you’re venturing into new areas of any practice) setting yourself up for unwarranted fear by generalizing will cause nothing but negative expectations, leading to negative outcomes :woman_shrugging:

Most of the legends I’ve heard about the Djinn tell me that humans and djinn don’t get along.

So you don’t talk from practical experience? I’m just trying to figure out if you are giving advice based on own experiences or based on hearsay, because you’ve stated it like a fact in your former comment here:

If you are digging a bit deeper into Jinn lore you would find that those entities are of pre-islamic origin, neither completely evil nor completely good. It was quite common to seek out their protection and their counsel with all kinds of matters before islamic teachings reduced them to fellow creatures that will be judged by Allah after they die (and even here they come with “good” and “evil” characteristics).