Quick tutorial how to enchant a mineral, crystal ball

A quick example for new people who want to work with chakras, Gods, Minerals, Crystal balls. Always first exorcise and than enchant. There are a few steps. The Creator IAO is angel and demon friendly. There are the easy 5 steps to begin with magic:

1. Take a bowl pour 1l water and hold your hands over it and say: I exorcise thee, oh creature of water, of all negativity both seen and unseen, and bless thee in the name of IAO

2. Take 1 spoon of Salt (10mg) touch it and say: I exorcise thee, oh creature of salt, of all negativity both seen and unseen, and bless thee in the name of IAO

3. Put the salt into the bowl and stir 3x clockwise and say: I cleanse and consecrate this water in the name of IAO may this water empower, purify and enchant to aid me all that it touches. As I have spoken so it shall be done!

4. Put the crystal inside, bath it moving it 3 times clockwise and visualising it in bright light and say: I exorcise thee, oh creature of mineral, of all negativity both seen and unseen, and I bless thee and enchant you to aid me + (Statement) in the name of IAO!

5. Take the crystal out and say: It is done!

Now you are ready to start with hardcore witching :wink:

10 Likes

is tap water good enough?

1 Like

Of course, you enchant it

Something I would like to remind everyone that’s considering to do this is to know if the crystal you want to enchant tolerates water, the crystals that gets damaged by water is ex. angelite, selenite, moonstone, red coral, amber, black tourmaline, lapis lazuli, opal etc.

2 Likes

Hmmm I would not Insert selenite in this group of receiving possible damage through contact with water. It’s a stone I use a lot cause it opens the Qliphoth and helps to materialize spirits. I clean selenite with water and without problems.

I don’t own selenite but when I was studying about crystals it was often known that selenite is not water safe, if it has worked to cleanse selenite in water then that’s great to hear.

1 Like

can i give many functions to a single crystal?
Like 3 or 4 functions?

1 Like

Since they dissolve in water, it’s possible he’s just not let it sit enough to notice. Might also be a good time to point out that cheap crystals are often fakes too, despite most crystals not being expensive for small versions.

2 Likes

Indeed to purify selenite is enough a couple of minuts to hold under cold running water. Or they can be purified through the smoke from incense. And water is needed to exorcise and enchant selenite but is like a period of maximum 30 minuts in cold water. Only real minerals can be used for magical workings and as bigger the better and is an operation which is needed to be done like 1-2 times a year :wink:

1 Like

Normally one function but crystals charged under a solar eclipse are capable of more elaborate operations and also the charging is for a long period like 10 years

1 Like

dang if i new this a few days ago haha

1 Like

This might be a stupid question- but someone just gave me a large(er) obsidian scrying mirror- does this apply? I haven’t used it yet…

1 Like

Hell yeah!! Should be enchanted too. If it is very large than just sprinkle the water on it and with the hands try to get all the surface

1 Like

I’m on this asap! Thanks!

1 Like