Questions about Lucifer

Some of you have probably noticed that I am too anxious about my online bussiness and I have been looking for spirits who can help. Long story short I got a reading from someone I trust and she is an experienced reader in my country. We looked together on the list of the spirits who were related to money and all of them despite the fact that they were requesting one thing in particular ( to wish the death of my bio who has done horrible things to me ) Lucifer was the one who was gonna help me faster and offer me what I wanted in a bigger way. I did the ritual as he instructed via the reading but my question is: Why did Spirits wanted me to wish/ offer that death? They didnt ask me to hurt that person (Lucifer will take care of it I suppose)? Not that I am complain but I am curious. I would like to hear input from people who worked with him and people who have made pacts with him

Tbh, this is probably a question you should ask your reader.

We can only surmise and guess, but my assumption would be something this person has done (to you) causes active problems in your success. And that either by getting a sense of closure or having them out of the way you’ll be able to move on and ahead better.

Maybe.

Again, I would ask the person that did your readings. They should be able to provide that info.

1 Like

Thank you for answering and you are on spot. That guy is a burden in my soul and even though we are not speaking I still feel like he is burdening me from time to me. If anyone is offended by this the mods can delete it

I would just caution that you don’t want to lust for results, meaning you doubt your earlier workings. This magickally negates them but assuming the energy had failed, which makes it fail via the law of assumption. Now you have working in place I would take the attitude that it’s already working and stop stressing.

This advice is connected to love spells but it’s valid for all:

Did they though? It’s only UPG that they did, and most significantly, it’s not YOUR UPG it’s this one other person’s, so it’s a bit flimsy to hang too much on just yet. For all you know they were authentic but influenced by a parasitic entity that wants to feed on the baneful energy of not just such a working, but the fact that to do it you are held into a pattern of thinking about and dredging up and remembering the past.

If a couple of other readers independently come up with the same idea without influence, then you can consider that something serious to work on, but otherwise not really, UPG is UPG.

I pulled a card and got Grindstone. This indicates what’s needed is hard and consistent work. Not really surprising, that’s how it is when you are a business owner.

I think it’s giving good news that you’re not cursed by this trauma, so that’s not a reason for a baneful working: you are not haunted. if you were I’d say banish. I would say it’s time to move on now, you’re overcoming it and there’s no more battling to be done there.

2 Likes

To be honest I feel more calm. I will look into it with other readers too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Death of your bio could also mean a symbolic death. More like dead to you, or completely out of your life and all bonds with that person broken. No need to go off and death-curse someone, or worse… land yourself in prison because of something stupid like a misinterpretation.

Like Mulberry said, this is info via another person. So take specific things like this with a grain of salt, no matter how experienced and talented the reader is that gives you that piece of specific information.
That person can always misunderstand a message meant for you, or just misunderstand a message in general. Just misunderstanding is the best case, in the worst case a reader is trying to take advantage and have you buy more services for a bunch of money.

But if it is really what Lucifer actually requests… Going from my own experience having Lucifer as an influence, it is very possible that he requests to have this person removed completely from your life because that person will hold you back and stand in the way of your goal.
Once again, any means to remove that person from your life will do. No need to break out the hemlock or cyanide. Just (mundanely) banishing someone from your life will do, if not something like an effective cord-cutting spell/ ritual will probably also do it’s job.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: