Questions about banishing

Hi do u have to be sure that something negative is happening to do a banishing or can you
do one just in case to be on the safe side

1 Like

You can do it to be safe, if you want.

3 Likes

Welcome @Sea_Turtle. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

3 Likes

I do it ever saturday. Better safe than sorry.

4 Likes

Routine banishing preferably twice daily with LBRP serves a dual purpose of not just removing negative energies and thoughts and keeping fresh energy circulating but also trains a number of basic magical skills. Imagination, will, faith, and helps attune to the elemental and spiritual archetypes used in the ritual that can be employed to empower many other spells and rituals. So I highly recommend it and as to the specific banishing that is just my personal go to.

7 Likes

Banishings are to balance the microcosm and the macrocosm, but this is only the “tip” of the abyss. Once we as individuals reach the Ancient Ones(whom are not demons in the sense of Satan, samael, etc.but demonic God’s of their own spaces and galaxies) there is no “banishings”. You become a full nexion of the dark spaces that lie between time. You become an Ancient one in flesh!

2 Likes

i do daily this ritual and mostly i feel a itchiness on my foot sometimes so intense that even in my legs for 2 minutes , i dont know why this happen to me everytime i make this ritual

2 Likes

I thought I was the only one with itch foot when banishing lol. The tops of my feet will get bright red.

2 Likes

oh man i really wanna find out why this happen

It is perfectly normal. The act of the banishing ritual or any other ritual will tune you more into the energy flows in your body and get the astral blood pumping as it were as a form of energetic exercise. What you are experiencing is an increase in energetic activity and greater awareness of that activity. Normally such sensations rise where there are blockages in the energy system which for most people will be the legs and off hand because those areas are usually focused on less in development exercises. They will go away with time or you can actively focus on cleaning them and channeling energy through those parts of your body to build them up.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this explanation, i’ve been trying to discover that for almost one year,i’ll try to do some energetic exercises on these areas. thank you again =)

1 Like

Hi, can you help me with the ritual. can you also let me know if we can do the banishing spell on behalf of somebody else.

Welcome @Lavender. Please post an introduction in the &&NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS** area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

Hey

I use a variation I made of the ritual mentioned in this link. You can find the LBRP on YT and you can adjust it to your own system if you want.

What’s wrong with that person, if I may ask? And is it really a banishing you’re seeking?

1 Like

Want to kick it up a notch? Want to show you mean business and anything there negatively affecting you to fuck off? Combine this with your banishing ritual:

“Bitch don’t kill my vibe” smudge mix- cedar, pine, clary sage, cinnamon, rosemary, eucalyptus, vertiver, myrrh, frankincense and anise. Best on coals and stinks but is an instant Goku spirit bomb against negativity. Im gonna trademark this lol

Also, a mojo bag with a piece of selenite filled with sea salt in all four corners helps clean up energy. Once a month just throw out the salt and refill.

3 Likes

LMAO, love it! Do it!!!

cockatoo%20-%20bitch%20dont%20kill%20my%20vibe

1 Like

That blend is literally a “fuck you Im the boss” intent. Its literally to cleanse with fire, protect and raise your spiritual vibration very high like a jack in the box its cheap and effective. I can definitely make it WAY more intense/potent just gotta save up for harder to get stuff.

1 Like

Lmao, I can see that. The song, “I’m a Boss Ass Bitch” popped into my head when reading the ingredients, lol!

1 Like

Helloo here it is,
i have a situation where my friend is stuck with a relative who is causing real pain and it is not easy to move away from that person as that person is my friends relative forced to stay under one roof. it would be really helpful if you could help with banishing spell that works hard to fix the problem.

To detail, that person is poisoning everyones mind with against my friend including my friends husband. I would be really glad and thankful if you can give any suggestion to get the trouble maker out of my friends life or protect my friend.

1 Like

That really sucks. I want to advice you, but first I have to tell you that I dont identify as a magician but as a ancestral “hedge” witch. So most on here would tell you to go work with this or that spirit, which is fine, I work differently. So if you want me to see how I can help you help yourself you can dm me but I won’t do the work for you, you can also ask others on here too.

3 Likes