Question: There is an emperor in the demon world?

this question comes to mind because if a commander (miguel) who leads the opposition army of demons, also must have an emperor to govern and lead the demons. because I want to know before embarking on making a pact the
hello, I want to know Who is really Lucifer?, as many claim that satan and lucifer are different beings, this I know, because I want to make a deal but first I want to choose well the demon with which I perform the contract.
I read in many forums magic, spiritual satanism, and many claim that Lucifer is the emperor of demons, I want to know if this statement is true?
I’ve also read that the 4 kings are: satan, astaroth, belial, and leviathan in some pages, in other: satan, Astaroth, and belial azazel, and both versions say that lucifer is satan and lucifer other is the emperor of all demons.
but here I read that there are 4 kings: AMAYMON, belial, azazel and abadon. want you to do a favor and clarify these doubts. as I have always been moved from my childhood to lucifer, but do not know who is really. and having an emperor who commands demons would be much better to make the covenant with which a subordinate, because the other demons would be below his.

I appreciate your attention and waiting for answers, sorry for the extensive

The head of the Infernal hierarchy is the magician. Everything else is his creation. That’s why there is little consistency between grimoires. The titles are, however, somewhat indicative of the relative power of these spirits.

Lucifer is a tricky one, since he really does blur the lines between angel, demon, and god.

1 Like

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:2, topic:1415”]The head of the Infernal hierarchy is the magician. Everything else is his creation. That’s why there is little consistency between grimoires. The titles are, however, somewhat indicative of the relative power of these spirits.

Lucifer is a tricky one, since he really does blur the lines between angel, demon, and god.[/quote]

but my question is not about the hierarchy which has the magician about the spiritual world, I mean obviously the hierarchy should be in that spiritual world, because I’ve read here that there are 4 kings, that indicates that there is hierarchy and I want know? since for example it is said that azazel is one of the 4 kings and has demons under his command that’s hierarchy, so it is not crazy to think that if there is an emperor, someone who drije demons all in all. I’m not lumped with lucifer it has to be but who really is lucifer? because many claim is the creator of man. it is the emperor of demons, all agree that governs michael Sky rows because thinking that demons have no one to govern and direct if there are 4 kings? and that all occult differ in their names since the 4 I read here are not the same I’ve seen in other places and I mean what you name the hierarchy is if there is someone with more power or authority than another, and then appear ranks and titles, and that corresponds skills, power and subaltermos. and that’s what I want to know that the devil fills all qualities and is at the head of the demon world, leaving aside the magician

I appreciate your response

See you have people, who believe that Demons and Angels are a thing in you, you yourself are God and that comes written in the bible actually. This theory is the most supported one, that all magic resides in oneself. Therefore all the creatures we speak of and " play " with, are all inside of the humankind " mind " Each and single human has a mind which is connected in all with the earth and the universe, in that connection resides a strange world, a world that seems to be different for every human, giving this theory all reasons to be the most supported. Altough i believe just like you seem to believe that, there is actually something " out there " which is not part of us or our minds. A different world, connected with ours, inside ours. Actually i believe that are more then just one, in all of them its like a different type of entities, rules and settings. The one we humans are in touch with the most is the one where i suppose demons and angels roam, they in my opinion already lived amongst humans and were here before we were. They were left here for some reason and lived here for thousands and thousands of years, they in my belief act as if there was a society, with rules, people in power, workers, cities…Just on a different plane of energy. One that most of mankind can’t even perceive or understand. Now that about there being 4 kings…that i don’t really know what to tell you…because if i go back to the other theory, even all i just said could be a different perception caused by me and my mind alone of all the things that we humans have access to.
I do support the theory that they exist outside of us and they are a bit like us. Just a couple of years older :wink:
If there are several planes of " energy " there are probably several persons in power…and as i perceive some of those persons might just be only one person…that came to understood that from time to time a different place in the world would worship him more and called him in a different way. So now he has many names and his many Gods. Many Gods are just names…names mean nothing if we don’t know the meaning for them. Michael is from one Family, Lucifer from another. Those are biblical names though, yes they were worshiped by millions and millions just with those two names, but i deeply believe none of those its the real name. Maybe the father of those two was who created them and us…who the "#$&£§@ knows…

First of all neither of the ideas that everything is internal or external is correct. Because the wall between the internal and the external is an illusion, its all the same thing. And also names are just imaginative things given to represent certain types of energy, so if you have something that has a name for a 1000 years that represents a type of energy, int heory you could come up with another name for it, if it represents what it is about just as accurately both would be its true name.

I appreciate your answers and I still waiting for other points of view, but if it is true that human senses limit us to see the world as it really is I think that’s what defectron refers when he says that boundary between this plane and the spirit is an illusion, but hey if I suspected that the names are changed according to the culture of each nation but that the ancient gods are the same fallen angels, or those who came down from heaven. your points clear and I have confirmed suspicions I had about it, but do not solve my doubt which of these gods is at the head of others because of their power, so give me the name that has now since you have evoked, for my idea is to deal with that entity, and you have experience, so I hope more of your answers and thanks for your valuable help

You’re looking for order in what is essentially unformed chaos. There is no head of the demon world in and of itself. As God, you are its head and you have to give it order.

And that is why these forces need you to command them and give them purpose where they would otherwise have none.

Lucifer is, in essence, the snake in the garden of Eden, the stealer of the fire of God, the bearer of the blood in the grail, the one who will lead you to your own godhood and to assume such rulership, to become the Christ. As such, he is that principle itself, and in devoting yourself to him you will be devoting yourself to becoming a god. Creator of man? Man, insofar as he is God, and insofar as this makes him unique, created himself, and Lucifer, insofar as he is man attaining godhood, could be said to have created man. It’s no coincidence that the fall of Lucifer so closely resembles the fall of Adam. But this is not the Joy of Satan.

You can take some prescribed hierarchy and run with it, and it will work, but there simply is no absolute answer to your question.

With what you are saying, humans would’ve created themselves on their own, which i don’t think it happened…but then…it is just my opinion.

and what is its true review of what happened and about my question? I’m getting all points of view, plus I ask this question because at the time of recall for a pact undoubtedly going to have to use a name of a demon, so I’m waiting for answers from those who already have esperiencias into agreements and have evoked demons.

all your answers are helpful

That’s not what I said.

Why do you want to form a pact with a spirit you don’t even know? That’s really, really not a good idea, and not necessary at all unless you are more than a neophyte.

Yes you wouldn’t need a name if you know the entity, if you dont, before doing a pact i think anyone here would advise you to first get to know it…

and what is its true review of what happened and about my question? I’m getting all points of view, plus I ask this question because at the time of recall for a pact undoubtedly going to have to use a name of a demon, so I’m waiting for answers from those who already have esperiencias into agreements and have evoked demons.

all your answers are helpful[/quote]

The strongest demon I have met is probably either Azazel or Abaddon, there may be others stronger then they are but I haven’t met any demons yet that seem to be to me. I have met other things that are not demons that are more powerful, but if your only going with demons those are the biggest guys I have experience working with. I only briefly met Abaddon, but necro got possessed by the guy, in his opinion abaddon is stronger then azazel, but I don’t know if that comes from how well he knows the entity or if its just because it made a big impression on him due to being steamrolled by its power.

1 Like

[quote author=sunas link=topic=1457.msg19038#msg19038 date=1373755690]
Yes you wouldn’t need a name if you know the entity, if you dont, before doing a pact i think anyone here would advise you to first get to know it…
[/quote
is it wrong to want a pact with a demon? or one of the ones here knew some of the demons that have evoked?
or one of the ones here knew something before you start, I do not inquire? do not seek first? not ask those who know? So I’m doing, and if I have to achieve my goal to get rid of knowledge and believed he had then nothing, so specify them preguntoa you who already know. but if you know the subject then get me the error and tell me why you think it is a good idea, I’m open to hear your response
thanks for your answer
Traductor de Google para empresas:Google Translator Toolkit

se falares portugues a gente entende se

você quer me falar em Português e, em seguida, você pode entender? é isso? não falam Inglês? Eu falo espanhol, se você pode falar bem, se você entender, mas se você quiser escrever no talk Português é bem por mim, espero sua resposta sobre o que você disse anteriormente que parecia ser uma má idéia para lidar com um espiuritu eu não sei

se quieres hacer un pacto con un demonio es mejor que lo conezcas primero…
lee libros sobre el, intenta evocarlo, hablar con el, solo despues es que haces lo pacto ese…

The strongest demon I have met is probably either Azazel or Abaddon, there may be others stronger then they are but I haven’t met any demons yet that seem to be to me. I have met other things that are not demons that are more powerful, but if your only going with demons those are the biggest guys I have experience working with. I only briefly met Abaddon, but necro got possessed by the guy, in his opinion abaddon is stronger then azazel, but I don’t know if that comes from how well he knows the entity or if its just because it made a big impression on him due to being steamrolled by its power.[/quote]

defectron thanks for your answer, as I see it would be more powerful abadon azazel?, but you think your of the entity called Lucifer? exists or is merely and only exist invension these kings: abadon. azazel, AMAYMON and belial?

[quote=“sunas, post:17, topic:1415”]se quieres hacer un pacto con un demonio es mejor que lo conezcas primero…
lee libros sobre el, intenta evocarlo, hablar con el, solo despues es que haces lo pacto ese…[/quote]
e você sabe que você está prestes a entidade chamado Lúcifer? real ou é apenas cultura foclor?

The strongest demon I have met is probably either Azazel or Abaddon, there may be others stronger then they are but I haven’t met any demons yet that seem to be to me. I have met other things that are not demons that are more powerful, but if your only going with demons those are the biggest guys I have experience working with. I only briefly met Abaddon, but necro got possessed by the guy, in his opinion abaddon is stronger then azazel, but I don’t know if that comes from how well he knows the entity or if its just because it made a big impression on him due to being steamrolled by its power.[/quote]

defectron thanks for your answer, as I see it would be more powerful abadon azazel?, but you think your of the entity called Lucifer? exists or is merely and only exist invension these kings: abadon. azazel, AMAYMON and belial?[/quote]

I never did anything with Lucifer, I did meet Lucifuge once and alot of people think lucifer and lucifuge could be the same guy though others will disagree. Although Lucifuge is an interesting guy, IMO azazel and abaddon seemed to be stronger to me.

1 Like