Question: There is an emperor in the demon world?

Try to evoke Lucifer, if you can, you should speak to him about your feelings and what you really want, if you can’t then you wont be able to do the pact as well :wink:

and what is its true review of what happened and about my question? I’m getting all points of view, plus I ask this question because at the time of recall for a pact undoubtedly going to have to use a name of a demon, so I’m waiting for answers from those who already have esperiencias into agreements and have evoked demons.

all your answers are helpful[/quote]

The strongest demon I have met is probably either Azazel or Abaddon, there may be others stronger then they are but I haven’t met any demons yet that seem to be to me. I have met other things that are not demons that are more powerful, but if your only going with demons those are the biggest guys I have experience working with. I only briefly met Abaddon, but necro got possessed by the guy, in his opinion abaddon is stronger then azazel, but I don’t know if that comes from how well he knows the entity or if its just because it made a big impression on him due to being steamrolled by its power.[/quote]

defectron thanks for your answer, as I see it would be more powerful abadon azazel?, but you think your of the entity called Lucifer? exists or is merely and only exist invension these kings: abadon. azazel, AMAYMON and belial?[/quote]

I never did anything with Lucifer, I did meet Lucifuge once and alot of people think lucifer and lucifuge could be the same guy though others will disagree. Although Lucifuge is an interesting guy, IMO azazel and abaddon seemed to be stronger to me.[/quote]

thanks for your reply defectron

I say you do not deal with an entity that I know of, for that reason I ask your opinion about lucifer and just tell me: speak with him, and I ask for opinions because I read in the book of azazel once invoke a demon stays with you, so first I want to ask those who know

And me thinking there is only one stream… i mean… knowledge is knowledge in china in paris or new york…the same spirits one can know in one of those places, someone else can know in any other place, no ?
Specially if it is someone really powerful…

The entities known to the mainstream occult world are just the tip of the iceberg, there’s literally limitless entities out there, many of which have not been discovered by anyone on this planet.

Yes i find that to be true…Do you, or does anyone knows… Vanjja ?

Astral traveling, divination, passing gates, gaining knowledge, other entities, travelling to different places…endless list…that is not that long :slight_smile:

don’t quote me on this… But I’m pretty sure EA is referring to that entity coming into your sphere of reality… IE before you evoke it, it does not exist in your reality, so in some way it does not exist. After you evoke it, it has existed since the dawn of time, and will exist until the end, according to your reality. It’s not like the demon is going to constantly hanging around you after it’s task is completed… it’s that, for all intents and purposes, you are calling that entity into existence when you evoking it…

though I could be wrong