Question on vampirism

I have been studying and practicing psychic vampirism for the last few months. I was able to grasp the basics of draining energy with relative ease and to be honest I feel drawn to this path. I’ve read the most well known books on the subject, but there is still something that I need some help to fully understand. I know that there are some seasoned vampire sorcerers here on the forum, so hopefully you can help me shed some light into the matter. Anyway, here it goes:

How can vampirism be used as a tool of spiritual alchemy? A system like the qlipoth for example is more straightforward in this sense, as it pretty much lays out a map for acquiring higher knowledge and elevating your consciousness. Many authors suggest that vampirism can possibly do the same, however I was unable to grasp how this can be done while reading. Can someone more experienced in the matter clarify this?

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna catch a ton of shit for this from a few others, but this needs to be said:

I have yet to personally encounter anyone who proclaimed to be a “vampire” who didn’t have a serious lack of personal power in one or more areas of their lives. As you start to feed and understand how power/energy flows through tendrils, you start to see them connecting people, and then you’ll realize you have a TON of tendrils connecting to one of your chakras (most likely your solar plexus) and all the chi is flowing away from you. In effect, what you are doing with vampirism is assaulting others for their chi to replace the chi that you are losing constantly, due to a lack of power over your own life. If you correct that imbalance, your “desire” to “feed” will disappear like fog under morning’s sun.

Yes, you heard that correctly: They are not one of the Few and the Secret, they are not some apex spiritual predator with “a higher metabolism” or whatever. In all cases I’ve ever seen (and I’ve seen a LOT), they’ve all been cowards and parasites.

That being said, vampirism the technique is very powerful and multifaceted, and falls under such chi based disciplines such as chi gung or certain shamanic practices. I highly recommend you honestly ask yourself why you’re doing this. If you come to the conclusion that you have a weakness and imbalance, vampirism is not a cure, but a very dirty, harmful stopgap, akin to receiving blood transfusions from unknown persons instead of sewing up your severed femoral artery. Once you have corrected this, and only then, should you pursue vampirism as a supplemental tool.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply Thagirion. To be honest, I was wondering if vampirism can be considered a distinct spiritual paradigm on it’s own or if it’s more of a tool. By that, I mean if it can lead the magician to higher knowledge and some sort of ascent and if so, how it can be done. I am aware of such people like the ones you described, that (unconsciously) just take energy from others to compensate for their own weakness.

Anyway, to be more specific, I’m most intrigued by what I’ve read in “Nox Infernus” regarding the powers tha can be unlocked by following this path. In that book one can read about the ancient Toltec sorcerers that lived for extremely long amounts of time using techniques of astral vampirism, various ways of achieving spiritual immortality and the amazing powers that can be accessed by working with your shadow. I have done the “shadow portal feeding” exercise a few times now and the results are just to obvious to deny the reality of the thing.

Anyway, it’s not my intention to become an energy junkie, constantly looking for the next fix. I’m looking to increase my personal power and knowledge, like most of us here I believe. Essentialy, what I’m asking for here is some clarification, because since almost the entirety of what I know about this path comes from books which aren’t very straightforward in this matter imo.

1 Like

Thagirion’s observations are absolutely correct. If one begins to delve into Vampirism as a magickal practice, you will soon find that there are two groups of individuals who claim the word “Vampire” and what it represents. The first, what I will refer to as “Occult Vampires”, usually belong to a specific order dedicated to such work within a wider, black magickal context, such as the Black Order of the Dragon or the Temple of Set’s Order of the Vampyre. The work done by these groups is, usually, guarded and secret. It also, generally speaking, deals with using the Vampire as an initiatory role model. What this means is that one examines a specific Vampiric archetype or image, and then further work is done to build specific abilities, outlooks, perceptions or experiences that help shape and mold the Self in its development. Those who engage in this type of work are also usually selected by the leaders of the group as being particularly well-suited for it, and those who are not suited are turned away and encouraged to develop other skills along other lines. The work is taken extremely seriously and placed within what is normally a rationally well-ordered existence.

The second group, which I shall refer to as “Occultnik Vampires” are very easy to spot. The internet is crawling with them. Every “Vampire House”, “Coven”, or “Clan” is filled with them. Facebook alone has dozens, if not hundreds of such groups all claiming a Vampiric condition. The Temple of the Vampire makes money marketing to them, selling them books and jewelry. Anton LaVey called them “psychic vampires” after Dion Fortune coined the term, and various authors and would-be “Impresarios” picked up on the term. These people are, quite simply, professional victims. As Thagirion so clearly laid out above, they are parasites, both in an energetic, initiatory sense, and in a personal, psychological sense. Yes, they may know some techniques for stealing energy but it is to replenish energy that they are hemorrhaging because they haven’t done the work on themselves first. They just think that Vampires are “BDSM-sexy” because they’ve watched too many episodes of True Blood and want to be sexy (or whatever other empowering metaphor they think they can get from pretense) too. There is no need to do the work of self-change and growth (Ascent) if one already is a Vampire, correct? And if one already is a vampire then they become another “special snowflake” minority in need of special consideration, which is why you see all of the nonsense in the so-called “Online Vampire Community” which most seasoned occultists avoid like the plague and which I personally hold to be one of the most odious manifestations of our current society’s Cult of the Victim.

One of the earliest struggles one can have when engaging in Vampirism is the nature of the archetype, the being itself. On one hand, the Vampire is a predator. It hunts specific prey and it has tools pertinent to the task. On the other hand, it can also be considered a parasite, in that what it takes from it’s prey is the prey’s own vital sustenance. A mosquito or a leech isn’t interested in your flesh, per se, it wants your blood. Which is it to you? How you proceed depends much on how that question is answered.

As for whether or not Vampirism is a distinct spiritual paradigm, I would say yes, but with the understanding that it is a paradigm that has limitations while one is stuck within a physical form. You will notice that the majority of serious Vampiric work involves “trial runs” at things like astral projection, taking energy from specific victims, influencing other people’s thoughts and actions, etc. The real work of the Vampire is meant to be done when one is no longer incarnated in a physical form. Hence the difficulty in finding information about it as a practice written down in books. By all means read the books, put what you learn into practice. But the unspoken part of the work is that eventually you will have to interact with a Vampiric entity, such as Lilith or Naamah, to get further answers. And that act comes with risk…the old saying about inviting a Vampire into your abode definitely holds a kernel of truth. It’s just a question of how much you are willing to give to get what you seek.

4 Likes

Thank you so much Venenum, this actually clarifies a lot.

YES - I was going to say that one great reason to learn this is for after-death excursions, if you don’t wish to simply go into the light and get kind of recycled/refurbed, but I’ve posted about that before and also this isn’t anything like my main area of interest.

But I have dealt with people who died and sustained a considerable degree of “life” in the astral realms, including choosing a phsyical incarnation, through methods we’d call vampiric.

1 Like

As a former founder of a Vampire House (online and offline), might I offer a different perspective?

Prior that, I will respond to some of the insulting comments in general. The vampiric condition is a spiritual condition and in assessing oneself, leaking chakras rules out the condition. Although there are a number of people in the online world using their own victimized attitude as an excuse or have some fantasy idea of romanticized vampirism, that is not the only way.

When I founded the house (I was Lilith’s vessel at the time) I was seeking very specific types of people so the house was small. I was looking for people who had wings in their astral bodies- something which most people would not be able to ascertain. In that way, I was hoping to find others like myself who could soul travel as well as having demonic gifts and a demonic nature on a spiritual level. Even so, it was difficult because I had to weed out people who were clealry delusional except for one case. She was so incredibly loyal as well as able to get to Zemargad that she was a keeper.

It was a house of warriors, not weaklings. But I realize that house was probably a unique case. There were people in the Vampire Community in general who were talking about my weird house. From what I heard they were talking about me and my house in New Orleans. What was being said I can only imagine. Creating the house with such strange requirements for membership was a great risk to my credibility but I felt I had to do it, even partly for research as well in order to find out how authentic vampirism was in the greater community.

Why would I do that? I had an NDE in 2002. I discovered while out of body there was the human aspect of me which was intertwined with the not human aspect of me. My form was far from human and I had long canine fangs. When I returned to my body I was shocked and freaking out. The entire experience as to where I went and what I experienced was nothing like anything I ever heard of or read about. I had suspected for years that I had a tendency to take the energy of others. But, I was not prepared for that.

Eventually, I wrote an article dispelling the myths comcerning the Vampire Community. It was posted on an online forum in the UK. Then the folks from what would become the Underworld franchise were asking the forum owner questions and looking for real vampires to interview prior the first movie release. The name of my article is “Vampires: Facts vs. Fiction”.

In the original artilce I talked about the unique energy signatures of vampires and werewolves and how there was an animosity between the communities and how we could sense one another, for example, on a subway train in casual passing. In later versions, as I updated info when I discovered something new, I removed the reference to that, feeling it may just help to continue the problem.

The first Underworld dvd has a documentary on it showing people of the werewolf community and people of the vampire community and they called it “Vampires: Fang vs. Fiction”. Coincidence? Unlikely.

So, I know from experience what I am talking about. However, in the article I didn’t get into hereditary vampirism. I am a hereditary natural witch for lack of better term and the reason for that is my inborn spiritual condition due to amcestors devoting their descendants to Lucifer.

In the beginning, in my teens, I was a real victim of abuse and I was accidentally taking energy not even knowing what I was doing. My own energy was indeed lacking and leaking, but not only due to my weaker mental state. Later when I got into sorcery I wasn’t doing that so much. I became quite powerful. Then I died and my whole worldview got flipped on its head. It was very confusing at first.

What I suspected in actual vampires who have demonic attributes is that the reason for the condition is the human body’s inability to effectively handle constant intertwining throughout a lifetime. I coined the term “Incarnate” used as a noun to put a name to it and eventually that term got used by New Agers. It is like that incarnate energy burns out the body itself too. I found that physical problems were not uncommon.

As for the question, it is all about what you can or cannot do with your energy and the energy of others. If vampires were not simply out to feed and developed abilties beyond just taking, they could make great shamans or healers.

Development of energy manipulation is important to the Ascension process I have found. If you are Adept you can not only take energy, but channel it from other sources, project it around yourself in shieldling, use it as projectile weapons, use it for spells and even drive the pain out of another person. Using such abilities aids in growth and increases both power and self esteem. Add soul travel and there are processes you can go through for growth via that as well.

The question is what do you want and why? You can become an energy manipulator without becoming purely vampiric in methodology. I agree that those who are so are parasites and it is a problem in the astral too. A member of my now defunct house discovered one who was supoosed to be a leader and was grabbing up the spirits of children who astral travel in their sleep amd pretty much making them astral zombies (simply do not have a better term- think of kids with no minds and just floating about aimlessly). So, a few of us went and kicked his ass on the astral. I don’t recommend becoming a parasite.

1 Like

[quote=“Zarael, post:7, topic:9501”]Eventually, I wrote an article dispelling the myths comcerning the Vampire Community. It was posted on an online forum in the UK. Then the folks from what would become the Underworld franchise were asking the forum owner questions and looking for real vampires to interview prior the first movie release. The name of my article is “Vampires: Facts vs. Fiction”.

In the original artilce I talked about the unique energy signatures of vampires and werewolves and how there was an animosity between the communities and how we could sense one another, for example, on a subway train in casual passing. In later versions, as I updated info when I discovered something new, I removed the reference to that, feeling it may just help to continue the problem.[/quote]

Could you elaborate more on this, or perhaps direct us to a link to read your article? Im intrigued.

I’d say there are two ways:

1. Feeding from non-human sources, in depth. This is not structured, by nature, though you can apply order to it- the prime action is to feed deeply from a spiritual source different enough to change the patterns of your natural energy.

2. Filtering and altering the patterns of your own energy by applying stolen lifeforce to it. This means using your stolen energy to fuel alchemical change.

Most people who base the entirety of their work around vampiric practices, and aren’t built specifically to eat others, are like this.

They force themselves out of their element to be “edgy”.

However, there are a few who are made to consume, and it is in these practices their true nature shines.

As you start to feed and understand how power/energy flows through tendrils, you start to see them connecting people, and then you'll realize you have a TON of tendrils connecting to one of your chakras (most likely your solar plexus) and all the chi is flowing *away* from you.

This is, of course, assuming you don’t “close” your tendrils. The energy only flows back to targets if you’re not careful with how you feed.

The tendrils of will don’t emit lifeforce, as they’re an “organ”.

In effect, what you are doing with vampirism is assaulting others for their chi to replace the chi that you are losing constantly, due to a lack of power over your own life. If you correct that imbalance, your "desire" to "feed" will disappear like fog under morning's sun.

This is the error of natural vampires, yes.

Yes, you heard that correctly: They are not one of the Few and the Secret, they are not some apex spiritual predator with "a higher metabolism" or whatever. In all cases I've ever seen (and I've seen a LOT), they've all been cowards and parasites.

Don’t forget the societal elite that utilize this, as well.

It’s a tool, usually. Devouring deities don’t eat by way of tendrils and draining.

Anyway, to be more specific, I'm most intrigued by what I've read in "Nox Infernus" regarding the powers tha can be unlocked by following this path.

Dray is out of his depth, that book is useless.

In that book one can read about the ancient Toltec sorcerers that lived for extremely long amounts of time using techniques of astral vampirism, various ways of achieving spiritual immortality and the amazing powers that can be accessed by working with your shadow.

Case in point.

This is not how the death defiers, quite literally, defied death.

Castaneda is the one to read, if you’re interested in the Toltecs.

They didn’t use “astral vampirism” or achieve “spiritual immortality”. They took the sparks and the edges and the light from people, naguals sometimes, and ate them. They have physical immortality because they closed off the very mechanic that allows us to die.

Additionally, the shadow was never utilized in their work.

Dray is a sham.

Essentialy, what I'm asking for here is some clarification, because since almost the entirety of what I know about this path comes from books which aren't very straightforward in this matter imo.

Experience is the only teacher worth its weight.

That’s certainly a weird requirement.

The wing chakras are a set that most people have, but are underdeveloped.

Additionally, their functions are easily replaced by practice.

What made you focus on this?

In that way, I was hoping to find others like myself who could soul travel as well as having demonic gifts and a demonic nature on a spiritual level.

Tell me you identified this through more than… wings?

Zemargad

?

In the original artilce I talked about the unique energy signatures of vampires and werewolves and how there was an animosity between the communities and how we could sense one another, for example, on a subway train in casual passing. In later versions, as I updated info when I discovered something new, I removed the reference to that, feeling it may just help to continue the problem.

…What?

What exactly were you sensing that you called a “werewolf”?

People with a lot of vital force? Or something else entirely?

I’ve never seen any sort of animosity between “vampires and werewolves”, so I’m curious as to where you find this distinction.

inborn spiritual condition due to amcestors devoting their descendants to Lucifer.

…?

Your ancestors devoted their descendants to Lucifer, who turned them into vampires?

Sounds like your line got tricked. That is not something Lucifer would do randomly, so either the terms of that agreement were very strangely arranged, or your ancestors were tricked by something that masqueraded as Lucifer.

It happens.

Development of energy manipulation is important to the Ascension process I have found. If you are Adept you can not only take energy, but channel it from other sources, project it around yourself in shieldling, use it as projectile weapons, use it for spells and even drive the pain out of another person. Using such abilities aids in growth and increases both power and self esteem. Add soul travel and there are processes you can go through for growth via that as well.

This is not adept vampiric work, this is basic sorcery when one who practices is a vampire.

It is also not nearly as far as one can take the techniques.

Though, that’s usually up for the individual to discern at their own pace.

So, a few of us went and kicked his ass on the astral.

Did it work?

Zemargad is a City or Realm That is Ruled by Lilith, known as the place of Eternal Beauty.

2 Likes

Thanks Velotak, I was actually waiting for your respond. I’ve noticed from other threads that you are quite knowledgeable on the subject. I’m not underestimating the others that responded to my questions ofcourse, every person that posted here actually helped me a lot clarify some things. I actually bought “The art of dreaming” a couple of days ago, but I have yet to start reading it.

[quote=“Thagirion, post:2, topic:9501”]I’m probably gonna catch a ton of shit for this from a few others, but this needs to be said:

I have yet to personally encounter anyone who proclaimed to be a “vampire” who didn’t have a serious lack of personal power in one or more areas of their lives. As you start to feed and understand how power/energy flows through tendrils, you start to see them connecting people, and then you’ll realize you have a TON of tendrils connecting to one of your chakras (most likely your solar plexus) and all the chi is flowing away from you. In effect, what you are doing with vampirism is assaulting others for their chi to replace the chi that you are losing constantly, due to a lack of power over your own life. If you correct that imbalance, your “desire” to “feed” will disappear like fog under morning’s sun.

Yes, you heard that correctly: They are not one of the Few and the Secret, they are not some apex spiritual predator with “a higher metabolism” or whatever. In all cases I’ve ever seen (and I’ve seen a LOT), they’ve all been cowards and parasites.[/quote]

I use vampirism as a tool in my magick toolbox. I believe there are easier, and better ways to energy draw, and am very lucky to live in a community very close to nature. I find walking through the forest provides much better energy, then drawing on a victim. That being said, Vampirism on human prey is extremely useful and a great replacement for baneful curses. It lulls your victim under your power, you can draw on their strength and knowledge, as well as sapping them of their vital energy.

I don’t consider myself a parasite anymore then I would consider a practitioner of other methods to achieve their own ends parasites. Black magick is about manipulating your environment to achieve your personal goals. I don’t think that is cowardly, it is a means to an end. Strength of body, mind, beauty, or magick, everyone works what they have to their own advantage. To me, vampirism is just another means to an end. If a victim is too weak or ignorant to put up their defences, then it is their own fault they get vamp’ed.

I don’t consider myself a theoretical expert on the Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures for vampirism (You have some very good reply’s from people in the Vampiric community). I can only speak for my own personal experience.

VAMPIRES: Facts vs. Fiction

I would have gotten to this sooner, but I was away from the forums for awhile taking care of mundane matters as well as Occult studies. This is my first time using a Google drive link so it took a little fiddling to get this working, so please let me know if it doesn’t. It is pdf.

2 Likes

Yep, link works great, dl’d for later reading, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just finished the entire article and I found it really interesting and informative. Thanks for sharing. I would really appreciate it, if you could share some more info on shape-sifters too.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback!

What question do you have in mind concerning shape-shifting? Some people use rituals while others are more spontaneous. I am the latter. Some may shift into only one form while I have three. Shape-shifting, from my experience is an Astral phenomena at one with the World of Manifestation. You become one with the energy of whatever you are spiritually shifting into. So, you have to be completely aware of and one with your body and the other energy simultaneously. I hope that makes sense. Martial Artists seem to be more into doing this than most people besides Shamanic peoples.

If done well enough and when combined with Presence, it can come in handy for self-defence too. For example, if shifting into dragon or tiger in a dark alley, just striking a pose and projecting the Presence can scare an attacker away. Back in the 90’s I knew someone (my then boyfriend and Muay Thai teacher) who did that and didn’t even need to get physical. His would- be attackers freaked out and ran away!

Also, I remember watching an interview with a Kung-fu Master who was into Monkey style. In his case he was in it all the time and never shifted out of it, so every move he made was in monkey. It was quite strange to see.

Personally, I have shifted in the Astral while sleeping and shifted while awake, but for no longer than an hour or so at most while awake. Needless to say, it is far more complete and easy to work with in the Astral than it is when muddling through this realm.

Physical bodies can impede too much if you don’t do it often enough too. I wouldn’t recommend trying to shift in a dark alley if you can’t do it immediately and thoroughly. If you can’t get into what E.A. calls Theta Gamma Sync in an instant, you can’t shift in an instant either. You have to sync before shifting. It has to be as easy as breathing. Thus, it takes training and repetition combined with meditation.

One night on the Astral, I was running down some stairs, shifted into Serpent and much more quickly got down the stairs while rolling like a ball. Haven’t done it since, but it was fun! I have never shifted while awake unto the point of extreme physical changes. There is a Were on a documentary who does, but I am more a spiritual shifter.

Other than knowing that Muay Thai and Karate Master, I haven’t met anyone else who shifts or even actively projects Presence with the exception of a couple of Master Illusionists who used Presence in and of itself very effectively. One I only spoke with on the phone but I have seen his work on television and he projects well in photographs. The other was my roommate in Los Angeles for awhile.

Being in these forums is rather cool. I am not accustomed to even communicating with people whom even have an inkling of what I am talking about! That and… most people aren’t interested!

2 Likes

Yes- it is one of a few realms ruled by Lilith and her daughters. Zemargad is also where her palace is. The other realms are quite different and have very focused purposes also. i.e, one is very fiery and has a temple in it with stone seals of Lilith and her highest ranking daughters (the Demon Queens of the four Cardinal Directions). One is a prison realm guarded by what I can only describe to be Hell Harpies. If you don’t speak screech you can’t enter let alone last long if you try. The other is ruled over by her daughter Maskit. It is BDSM oriented. In order to get to these realms you travel using Jacob’s Ladder.

2 Likes

RE: Wings:,

Q. That’s certainly a weird requirement. The wing chakras are a set that most people have, but are underdeveloped. Additionally, their functions are easily replaced by practice. What made you focus on this?.. Tell me you identified this through more than… wings?

A. Of course I identified this through more than wings. To further clarify, if they could properly sense their wings, they were obviously more than capable of sensing who and what they were spiritually as beings and what they were capable of. It was a test. One of many but a very distinctive one.

Q.
Zemargad:
A. I.responded to this in another post a few minutes ago.

Q. …What? What exactly were you sensing that you called a “werewolf”?
People with a lot of vital force? Or something else entirely? I’ve never seen any sort of animosity between “vampires and werewolves”, so I’m curious as to where you find this distinction.

A. Yes, Werewolves: Something else entirely. Witches and others Magicks users have a certain Presence and Energy Signature about them. Someone with a very powerful demonic pact or even perfectly possessed, so to speak, carries that demon’s Signature as well as their own. I joined this forum, for example, because I witnessed E.A.'s genuine demonic Signature. Otherwise, I would not have bothered. If unable to read Signatures this info might not help. But I will continue just in case.

If you have a similiar Signature you can more readiliy recognize others. If you have a possible enemy type, you may also be sensitive to that- especally if there has been a history of it. This is simply a survival instinct honed to Energy Signatures.

Lycanthropic shifters have not only a very disctinctive Energy Signature as Vampires also do, but some do live in packs much like there are Vamps whom if Magickal have Covens or otherwise Houses. The animosity still existed at least as far back as early this millenium. It sort of remianed like a wariness. While some care, others don’t. It isn’t as prevalent as it once was and indeed, some like yourself either do not know it ever existed or say it no longer does. Some Weres think that Vamps are too elitist and snobbish.

Q. “inborn spiritual condition due to amcestors devoting their descendants to Lucifer.”. …? Your ancestors devoted their descendants to Lucifer, who turned them into vampires? Sounds like your line got tricked. That is not something Lucifer would do randomly, so either the terms of that agreement were very strangely arranged, or your ancestors were tricked by something that masqueraded as Lucifer. It happens.

A. I did not say my Ancestors were Vampires. They were Luciferians. Some of my direct ancestors were very high ranking FreeMasons. 33rd Degree and above devote their descendants to Lucifer. They were not necessarily Vamps. They probably were not. It just happened that I was assigned to Lilith. She chose me long before I was even born.

I said: “Development of energy manipulation is important to the Ascension process I have found. If you are Adept you can not only take energy, but channel it from other sources, project it around yourself in shieldling, use it as projectile weapons, use it for spells and even drive the pain out of another person. Using such abilities aids in growth and increases both power and self esteem. Add soul travel and there are processes you can go through for growth via that as well.”

Q. “This is not adept vampiric work, this is basic sorcery when one who practices is a vampire. It is also not nearly as far as one can take the techniques. Though, that’s usually up for the individual to discern at their own pace.”

A. A Vamp should be able to master Energy Manipluation of all kinds even if for self-defensive purposes alone. Some call the result Vampire Magick because it is sorcery. I am not sure if you are arguing with me for the sake of arguing or what. We don’t completey disagree on this.

I said: “So, a few of us went and kicked his ass on the astral.”

Q. Did it work?

A. Yes. Otherwise I would not have mentioned it.

1 Like

I have a question, where would one start to learn vampirism are there spells incantations rituals etc. how does one find another vampire is there things I should look out for and can you only be born into it?

Can u help me I’m gonna have to do a ritual to connect with a vampire god or I’m gonna die. I’m being attacked by the godlike beings they are ruthlessly feeding off me. It was sent by a person I met online. I got tagged or somn for death