Question on vampirism

Aset is a Goddess tied to vampires, Set, Morrigan, Hecate is thought to as well, Lilith in a way that her succubus/incubus are vampiric in nature, etc.

Some go as far as to connect with thoughtform Gods like Molag Bal.

2 Likes

Dark Greetings! It’s been a long time since I was on the forums. I hope you found a solution. If not, might I suggest that you learn basic shielding? How advanced is your Magick? Are you excellent in visualization? Can you yourself work with Energy?

Basic Shielding: Best to do every day before going about your business. But before you do it, you need to top up your Energy. First, imagine the endless Source of Energy in Space, especially Dark, and stand with your palms facing upward. Imagine drawing down the Energy like a vivid blue light (or white light if you’re more RHP) into your hands and in through the Crown chakra located in the area where you have a softer spot on the top of your head. See the Energy pouring into and through your whole body. Breathe it in deeply. Imagine any black negative unwanted energy coming out of you into the Earth with your exhalation and filling yourself instead with the Universal Energy Source. Do this repeatedly until you feel charged up.

Draw some of that Energy into your lower three Chakras. This area is what Taoist Energy Masters call “The Triple Burner” area. It’s where you store extra Energy in case you need it suddenly in a combat situation, for example. Imagine a triangle pointing downward from your navel toward your groin. You can form a triangle with your hands and place them on your belly if it helps. Lying down, with your head pointed north helps. If you haven’t drawn in enough Energy from the Source, do more drawing, but direct it into the Triple Burner. If you have expelled enough neg energy, filled your whole being with enough Source Energy and stored enough in the Triple Burner, you should be feeling empowered now.

Stand up, if not already doing so, facing north. Press your palms together :pray:. Draw Energy up through the chakras, from the Triple Burner and into your hands. Simultaneously put your dominant foot forward and lean toward the north, while slowly pushing your hands forward as if pushing a large rock, but breathing the Energy up and out through your hands, imagining an Energy barrier starting to form in front of you. Do this once. Then, pivot in place, turn to the east and repeat, then the south and the west. If you are feeling like being very thorough, you might want to go around again for the diagonal directions to the four or include them the first time around.

When done, face north again, press your palms together again, draw more Energy from the Source or the Triple Burner. Point your connected hands upward above your head. You now want to push Energy up above you and below you under your feet. Imagine the Energy coming out as you lower them slowly by your sides and see the bubble closing around you. You might want to press your palms together for a minute or less just to visualize and feel the bubble, acknowledging that it’s there, if you will.

Now you have a barrier. While making it, as you improve each day, you can put your intention and Will into keeping specific energies, Entities, etc out. You can also visualize any tendrils people try to attach sliding off.

The better you get in feeling and controlling your Chi and projecting it, you can also imagine holding two swords. Weapons, whether in the World of Manifestation or Astral, must be viewed and used as extensions of yourself in order to get the best use of them. If your visual acuity improves, you will get a sense via feeling or even seeing any tendrils attached to you. Whip your body around in all directions like you are in a combat situation and ten warriors are surrounding you, hacking and slicing through any tendrils. Otherwise, you will find yourself needing to redo your bubble more than once a day which is a Royal pain in the ass!

The stronger your visualization, the more powerful your Intention and Will and force of projection, the stronger you and your bubble will become. As you continue to improve, if you feel anyone around you trying to suck Energy, if you start feeling any pulling at all, you can project flying Energy Blades, spikes, shuriken, whatever floats your boat, directing them out from your bubble all at once in that person’s direction. You will find, if the person is sitting across from you on a bus or something, for example, they will get very uncomfortable and need to leave their seat and move to another.

Now, if you decide that you want to work with the Dark Gods of the Qliphoth and undergo Dark Initiation, make sure, if possible, that you learn to lucid dream during sleep first. Get as much control over the dreaming process as you can, including Astral travel during sleep. I say this because once you step upon that path, you can’t turn back from it. The Gates start to open and your life will be affected 24/7, regardless of closing rituals- IF you’re doing it properly and are dead serious. The Gods will respond and take you seriously if you start out earnestly and They will not stop if you decide to. You will get pulled into Realms in your sleep even. This is one of the ways people become vampyric, even unintentionally. It won’t be a pleasant experience. You will need the skill to complete your trials. Learn it beforehand. I suspect that is how I became vampyric. I was pulled first by Lord Samael through various Realms in the Ladder, and later by Lady Lilith into deeper and darker Realms. Apparently, if you have control your dream process you will have better protection from being unwittingly Vampyrized. I suspect that being ready with shielding ahead of time and protection from deception by Tricksters as well as learning to draw Energy from others besides from the Source, you will be better prepared than I was.

That being said, I recommend two further methods of protection, not only for day to day but also for more advanced working such as the Qliphoth. Head over to YouTube and look for TDP podcasts, for Dan Updike’s channel. Look for the Ritual of the Black Cross. That’s for protection against deception by Trickster spirits. Then head over to Satania channel and look for Black Armor Mantra. Black Armor is darker and more Demonic. Should you decide to hone your skills as a Warrior in the Astral and be prepared for anything and everything, this will further empower you, You might want to look at your basic bubble as being your tunic and basic protection and Black Armor being your heavy duty protection. On Satania channel they use Demonic tongue and vocal distortion. They also give instructions at time. So, look at the description to make sure you are doing it right and pronouncing correctly. It might sound like one thing and be something else, I have found and being a musician I have a good ear. :joy:

I hope that helps. Of course you might want to reach out to Lady Lilith and request She help you learn protection and vampyrism too. If you are a Black Magickian I recommend getting a Familiar from the Underworld to help you always for the rest of your life, learn to create Servitors, and if you have favour with Egyptian Deities at all, you might want to ask for a Guard from Lord Anubis.tell Him I sent you.

2 Likes

This is too informative and exciting to know, thank you for such abundant knowledge!