Question on LBRP & Middle Pillar

Hello everyone,
I’ve been practicing LBRP & Middle Pillar about 10 day.

I am working on ‘Modern Magick’ by Donald Michael Craig.

I feel drained & unhealthier & hard to breathe after doing these ritual.

I expected exactly reverse effect of this, but why is happening?

I think I am doing it right, and I am doing it with comfort mind, vivid imagination. but I cannot vibrate loudly because neighbor will be scary.

When I do Middle Pillar,
I can definitely feel a thousand volt energy goong down through my body.

And after doing that, I feel dizzy and looks unhealthier & more nerdy (lol).

I experimented on this by stopping ritual for a day,
I became normal, then when I started it again, same thing happens.

It is not that deadly, but it’s distinguishable, so I have to restore this effect by meditation, clam breathing, then what is meaning & point of these rituals?

The book is saying when I do LBRP, negative energy will be banished, and my aura will be expanded.
And I understood that Middle Pillar will enhance my energy.

What do I have to remind, or expect form this practice?
Sure though, I will keep practicing it. But I need your experiences & advice.

That’s because your physical body is not yet used to the affect these rituals have on your spiritual body. Say for example you astral travel for the first time, you will experience the same thing, maybe for two weeks until you adapt and become used to it, similar to how when you meditate, the more regularly you do it the easier it is to reach the desired state, but also the deeper you are able to go.

So as stated the problem is most likely that you haven’t done any energetic or spiritual work before and you’re not used to how taxing it can be until you become accustomed to it. I personally think that school of magic is bullshit, and you don’t need to do the LBRP. The Middle Pillar is not really a banishing and more of a method to empower you before other rituals, at least how I remember it. So the question is, why don’t you make your own ritual that empowers you before ritual? Why don’t you make your own banishing ritual? Do you believe in the underlying spiritual system of the Jews/Masons that you use the LBRP or Middle Pillar? As you go on it would probably be a good idea, at least if your answer to the the last question was no, to create your own practices that accomplish the same ends.

1 Like

Thank you for detailed explanation.
Yes I am yet new to magick, spiritual workings.

I understood what I am experiencing, thank you.

I think I am not yet ready to create my own rituals.
I think I need to feel ‘something’ before create my own, so I get to know that ‘feeling’. Then I can make that correct with my own.

And I know Middle Pillar is not for banishing, I thought that If it empowers me, than I should be more healthier, but as you said, my body is not accepting these energies, so I will keep practicing.

And I dont want to judge magickal theories, systems. Cause I dont have lots of experiences yet.
And I think magickal system is like imaginative story, to empower magician. Whether it’s real or virtual.

One thing is, I think dont have norms to make rituals yet. I will experience lots of thing by practicing, then I will start judging on it.

Thank you, have a good day!

You are. Pick up the Mastering the Art of Ritual Magick trilogy by Frater Barrabas.

New Energy Ways, by Robert Bruce.

Thats the additude, but you can just start from scratch if you learn the theory. No, I don’t say you should do armchairing. I am just saying its actually easier than you think.

Wu Zang and Microcosmic orbit are suitable replacements for LBRP and MP. Good luck.

5 Likes

Thank you.
It seems new area to study.
Then I can make it & testing it through theories,
I will take a look at your recommendations.

1 Like

Currently trying sword banishing ritual from magickal protection… its much much faster than LBRP but still exploring both

1 Like

Just learned lbrp do you think I should learn sword as well?

1 Like

Tmw the universe is amazing. I definitely wouldn’t have been able to buy that Because of the name but it’s part of kindle unlimited

It’s handy as faster. I’m not far enough on my journey to suggest one over the other so I would say both may be useful

1 Like

@Littleshartjust downloaded ritual magick thanks for turning me on to it🤗

Further, personally years ago I read the suggestion to also do the Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram (archangels visualized towards you and pentagram drawn by starting at a different point).

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.
Does it help my energy?
I need to be stabilized & relax in social situations.

I know there is tons of practices, but in my daily life, I have to control my negativity effectively.

But LBRP & Middle Pillar seems aimed to long term effects.

(I dont have a book now in my hands now.)

I believe it may indeed be helpful, more specifically the advice I mentioned was to practice LIRP after waking up and LBRP before going to sleep.

1 Like

Thank you for recommendation, I will try it.

1 Like

Can I ask you one more thing?

Doing SIRP daily than LIRP will be dangerous to beginner?
Or daily LIRP is sufficient?

LIRP should not be done daily. A door that opens must be closed. This is why new magicians only makes banishing on a daily basis. SBRP can be done but it is not much needed. As far as I know, only BRH should be done once a day at max.

1 Like

Ok, then I will do more practice and start to do LIRP.
Can I ask you exact mechanism of LBRP?

1. Why we use ‘earth pentagram’?
    To banish earth element?
  2. If then, It banishes our material life’s energies?

I want to understand exactly what LBRP do to me.

When I search internet, Everyone just say ‘it banishes’ but I want more understanding on it.

1 Like

Ok just my opinion but I don’t think you should be doing middle pillar yet at all.

If your less than two weeks into your practice of ritual magick you might be ODing on magickal energy.

Israel regardie trained his students to do the LBRP twice a day for a year before moving on. Now I think a year is a bit long but I’d at least give it a month of solid LBRP work before moving on to the middle pillar.

There are probably a ton of other magicians on BALG that will disagree with me and that’s fine. I am speaking for concern about your health and development.

Modern magick is a great book btw I used it 20 years ago when my study was beginning too.

Warmest regards and best of fortune to you. You did the hardest part already…getting off the couch or armchair and actually PRACTICING magick. For that I salute you.

3 Likes