Question for those who have worked with Ant'harratu

The main function this spirit embodies, based on reviews I have read on here, seems to be “Destroy in order to create.”

What I want to know from those those who have worked with him is: is this his only “mask”, or has he come to you in a much more benevolent fashion?

Basically, can you harvest the spirits potential for creation without having your life come crashing down?

1 Like

Yes. He is the Empire Builder. Destruction only happens if it’s necessary to build your empire.

It’s not been a feature of his work with me at all. I think he does this if you don’t really have your shit together, don’t have a clear direction or have a lot of garbage in your life holding you back. If you’re fucked up, he will unfuck you and it’s not always comfortable. Many people are attached to people and lifestyles holding them back.

If you are sovereign and in control, it’s empire building time. Expect promotions, opportunities, good decision making, having the right options come up at the right time, for people to trust you and give you chances.

6 Likes

I was thinking the same thing about Suhn’tal’ock have you worked with him ?

Yes but my sessions with him used shamanic journeying, and got into some weird UPG, where he appeared as 3 grey aliens named Suhn, Tal and Ock.

I didn’t entirely know what to make of it so I’ve put it on one side for not now and will either get some info about it, or pick it up again later and see if I get the same. This was about 2 years ago and happened with more than one entity. I met Sitri as an Arcturian as well. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

in your work who do you see is the most power spirit you have ever worked with?

I don’t use that concept in my worldview. There’s no such thing as a better or more powerful entity.

I put some thoughts about that here:

1 Like

Wow that’s crazy!

It sort of reminds of the ancient Egyptian concept of the soul and it’s segments (Ba, Ka etc) and the fact that many of their Gods are actually parts of one “soul” for example atum is the Ka of Nun.

Makes me wonder about the ant’Harratu and suhn’tal’ock connection.
Aslo it’s notable about the the “most” aspect of their individual description like ant’Harratu is possibly the most powerful of the nethers and suhn’tal’ock being the most ancient, existing even before the infernal empire.

Ant’harratu certainly has the most relevant and broad effect on my life, as “empire building” is all about human living and there’s no area it doesn’t touch.

That’s super interesting, I didn’t know that…

Suhn’tal’ock did feel very interconnected - you know how twins can finish each others sentences - they (er, he) talked like that, where one would start a thought, and another would add the middle and the third would continue it, and they were very connected telepathically and seemed to have to be deliberate about directing clear thoughts at me so I could get them. So I was still talking to all three as a very coherent group. It makes me wonder if they could teach telepathy as well. :thinking:

3 Likes