Question about working with Demons of Magick

Hi.
I have a question about the Petition for Results. Does it matter what day of the week (also at which time of the day [before noon, afternoon, night]) or during which phase of the moon we perform this ritual for a particular demon?

PS. I apologize for not being word-perfect in English, but it’s not my native language.

1 Like

it works in any environment/time that is unimportant for this stage. In the future, as your work progresses, you will move on to ceremonial spells. That’s when the phases of the moon, the pressure the clock is on my planet, etc. You will consider factors :slight_smile: In the meantime, we would be pleased if you could introduce yourself a little. Where do you agree?

1 Like

Nice catch @caringang :slight_smile:

@Dandoline Our other Global Mod @DarkestKnight responded to your intro and had some questions but maybe you didn’t see them?.. here: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0 - #4318 by DarkestKnight

Only if you think it does. Your intention and beliefs drive how your magick works. I would say not: but I rarely set my intention that time of day or day of week makes any difference. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It depends. I usually look up the specific demon I’ll work with on the Black Witch Coven site because they feature full lists of correspondences, including whether they’re a day or night demon. For example, Glasya-Labolas is a day demon despite being generally called upon for baneful purposes, which would make us assume he’s a night demon.

I also try to pick the day of the week depending on my intention as well (Mondays for emotions and psychic abilities, Thursdays for good luck and prosperity, Saturdays for baneful workings, Fridays for love and money, etc).

2 Likes

Sure. :grinning:

Franz Bardon: introduction to the hermetic sciences.
You should do the exercises in this book regularly, especially the space meditation. It is also beneficial to meditate before the ritual instead of doing the ritual directly. As your mind and body relax, you can reach more focus and trance depth during the ritual.

2 Likes

I have this book too (in PDF), but I haven’t started reading it yet. :smiley:

2 Likes

Then, this is your opportunity to begin!

1 Like