Question about using demons to attack and one more question

So hypothetical question.

If a person of power is protected by a specific demon, would said demon attack that person i if I were to ask it to, especially if that person truly deserve it?

And also, let’s say I used a different demon to attack the person and the demon or spirit that protected that person tried to attack me, would two protective demons and my legion be enough to fend off the attack?

2 Likes

Who decides if the person “truly” deserves it? You?

If that is the case, it is doubtful the demon would act on your wishes, unless you forced it to, and even then it is unlikely to do any real damage to the target. If you asked it to attack, it would obey the letter but not the intent of the command. It could, for example, swat the target lightly on the arm, thereby obeying the injunction to “attack” but not causing any actual harm to the the one they are protecting.

Sometimes, protectors may allow an attack to proceed if they think it will teach a much needed lessen, but it is very rare for them to accede to the demands of another magician to attack the one who called them for protection.

That would depend entirely on the demon doing the attacking, and the demons doing the defending.

4 Likes

I mean me personally I would think that someone who has been found out to be involved in a child trafficking ring and that has had people killed to keep their crimes secret deserves some form of punishment.

1 Like

Eh if that’s the case, they likely have more than a demon protecting them. Usually a lot more than a single demon, there’s a reason these guys tend to be hard to take down.

4 Likes

So like something more powerful than Abaddon or any other demon? Like a parasite or malicious force?

Usually like ancestors and primordial gods of their ancestry, so yes. The kind of beings that will fight tooth and nail, and let nothing or very little at least touch the person.

1 Like

I see… Well I have heard that arachne is capable of taking down gods, would she be strong enough to beat primordial gods?

And also, is there a chance I have primordial ancestors, as I am a Native American?

1 Like

I don’t know. I’ve only seen reference to this being here and books about Lilith. I’ve not attempted working with it to discern what it is- be it it’s own entity or an aspect of Lilith as I’ve seen some claim.

I imagine we all do, we had to come from somewhere, even if most of us only know the last few hundred years of our blood ancestry (if that, many have no known knowledge of even their parents now a days.)

You could use Stormy as a shortcut to show you whose willing to work with you from your tribal ancestors. She doesn’t require you having knowledge of them, and can connect you with past life tribal gods as well. But they are all fluffy friendly entities, and seem to require building a relationship with, just like an outsider approaching the tribe would have in the days the tribes themselves walked this earth.

But Stormy can connect you to the ancestors and their gods both. My experience with tribal gods themselves is somewhat small still.

4 Likes

The only thing I can say about working against someone’s ancestors and tribal gods, is it’s not as easy as it seems. The boyfriends mother is a native witch, and they don’t care if her reasons for attacking me for over nine months were unjust and supported her every step of the way.

I’d helped the woman-many times, and done nothing to her, let alone wrong or offensive. Was always respectful, even when she treated me like shit etc.

I just love her son.

2 Likes

Guess I better work on my astral abilities if I want to take this person down.

Who would be the best demon to help with that? Would Asmodeus or Abaddon be able to help?

1 Like

I don’t know. You’d have to ask them. I’ve seen many names mentioned on the forums, but other than divination skills, I don’t feel like I’ve ever successfully gained help from an entity with my senses or ability to project or any of that. I’ve received help on divination from a genius though, or at least I believe so, as my skills seemed to go through the roof after making the request. Still wouldn’t say anything close to 100%, but considerable better.

Humans helped me more, in learning what would work for me and suggesting things to try.

3 Likes

Interesting one, I heard V.K. Jehannum say once that if 2 people try to curse each other with the same demon that the demon will more than likely pick a side, the person he’s closest to, so maybe the same deal here. So if the demon in question is protecting someone then trying to use that same demon to attack that person may be a big mistake.

2 Likes

Arachne says that yes she can take down primordial gods and is more than willing to help with human trafficking.

Cheers!
VP

1 Like

Lilith, Lailil, Laylil, liliatu are all aspects of Arachne/Sepheranz.

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

For defense there’s some pretty good deities out there. Freya and Thor will never let you down as well as the Children of Loki.

For Offense it’s hard to say. Underworld Gods can bind ancestors

2 Likes

I’m not making a recommendation, but sekhmet is bad ass, have invoked once for a similar reason, good results, but that was my situation. Good luck