Question about the void(Chaos)

Hello,

I had a question about the void, or chaos or whatever you want to call it.

I read on this forum, and also on many other sites that after you die you can manifest through thoughts. Is this also possible when you are in the void? And what you manifest, can you also touch or grab that thing? And suppose you manifest a person, can you do anything with that person that you would do with that person in life? In the void, thoughts go on, so then it seems logical to me that manifesting by thoughts is also possible there? It may be that this can already be found on the forum, but for me it was not yet completely clear.

1 Like

I think that’s possible, though very difficult. The reason we use physical bodies to make physical bodies is the intense amount of energy that goes into building one.

This is easier, you’re non physical and an energy being so you can fiddle with people’s energy to give them thoughts, if they allow you to. Or you can find mediums and people with psychic skills and just talk to them as fellow spirits and their conscious mind gets the message passed on from the subconscious.

Depends what you mean by “void”. :thinking:

I would say not, as it’s not possible to be “in” the void. If you are, it’s not void any more by definition, now it’s a space with you in it.
After you die, in my worldview all that happens is you shed the human body and still remain in the universe. Some traditions believe you automatically reincarnate, some that you hang out in an underworld that’s separated from the rest of the universe.

So supposing this is the same thing you meant, regardless of what it’s called, here you are, a sentient energy being that is discarnate in some way (and there are I think many levels of non physical being as well, depending on what bodies you retain and your ascension).

You want to manifest a human style physical body on Earth, like a full tulpa?

One the way I’ve heard of it done is you build your astral or light body here on earth, taking advantage of the powerhouse that’s a human body to build up the required energy. I think this is the same thing as “building your shen or spirit” that is the gal in qigong.

With a prebuilt astral body you can practice manifesting that while alive in astral projections that other humans can see, then touch. If you can do that you should keep that after shedding the physical.

Another way I’ve read, in the “Life and Teaching of the Eastern Masters” books, is the body itself is transformed into a light body.

It’s not something you’ll get a hard answer on, just opinions, like the above, as we don’t remember anything before being human to be sure.

I think if I could have just manifested a body, without losing my memories, I would have done that rather than take a physical incarnation in the first place. Such a body looks as you wish and is disease free and immortal.

So it seems difficult to learn once discarnate. I suspect the whole point of physical evolution has been to create physical bodies that have the senses and abilities and permanence (without constantly maintaining the manifestation) we have, and can be ascended to this level of multi dimensional being. This is why some say humans are ‘dna royalty’. It may have been felt that’s it’s easier to start with the base and raise it up that start discarnate and build down.

your aura is dirty if you have though process like that, peoples spirits doesnt subdue to will of dirty magicians, fix your working.

poseession means that you are not physically touching your target, which is most effient way to " affect " people from void, even it may take 10, even 100 years to deliver the teach.

Hi there. In my experience, one’s thoughts can be magnified in the Void or Abyss. I find it a place and state of both creation and destruction. When we touch the core of our power and own it in this space, we can literally shift reality, both personal and collective.

By entering this space and state, anything is possible if you perceive it to be. I find that the resonance you carry and emanate there flows as ripples, and by honing and focusing it, you can achieve interesting results.

1 Like

What I mean by the void is the place that is often talked about within anti-cosmic Satanism.

No I dont want to create a tulpa, but a loved one etc . The reason for this is, i dont want to go to the light and have many reasons for that. But that doesnt mean that i want a boring afterlife, where i cant do nothing what i like or loved. Sounds weird maby, but i hope not.

What I thought about chaos, is that it is a place where i am the creator. And that i can do, en create what i want. Without limits,