Question about the Devil’s Stone

Hey guys, can you maybe share your experience with the Ea’s ritual called the Devil’s Stone?

Want to do something like that, if you guys know better manifestation ritual. Please share it with me.

1 Like

Everyone could have expressed their opinion, but the silence says it all.
We all think about how to change ourselves for the better and fulfill our wishes.
From my observations, there is a Guru as a Grand Operator and a cultivator as a tool.
Guru is a wish-fulfilling gem that helps you get closer to your goal and get on track, but it still takes work.
As for manifestation:
I am currently working on repairing my health. Yes, the effects are visible, but complete healing will take many months with a total of several dozen thousand repetitions of a specific mantra.
The mantra must be repeated daily until a specific goal is achieved. You can’t stop halfway.
The world will not bow down and spread its wealth because of some ritual, although on the other hand, hard work alone is often not enough.
I can imagine a person who is a good stock exchange player and has the help and visions and prompting of a higher being on how to perform the correct operations, but it still requires work, learning and time.
I can’t imagine a person who would blindly make good investments successfully.
The two must go hand in hand.
I think that you need to narrow down what you want to a maximum of 1 or 2 goals, strengthen and heal your body and work on this goal with the help of a higher being.

1 Like

Well, no, not “everyone”: he asked specifically for comments by people with experience, meaning, only those people who have actually done the devils stone or similar manifestation ritual.
I have no idea what the Devil’s stone ritual is, so how would I know if I’ve done a similar one?

Oh really? Says what exactly? :thinking:

@Emeraldtablets I have not done the Devil’s Stone ritual, I don’t remember what this is supposed to be, and you didn’t say what it’s supposed to do so not sure what else to suggest. If you want to elaborate an what you’re looking for we can try - but I think you already did a working for this you posted about like, yesterday?

As usual there’s a wealth of tutorials and posts on here which I assume you already looked for, as you’re not new here and we usually tell the newbies that because they don’t know. So linking the link to the “manifestation tutorial” search isn’t helpful …? I’ll do it anyway for anyone else womdering.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=manifestation%20tutorial

1 Like

The Devil’s Stone is a ritual for manifesting an object. Essentially, you build up an image of something in the astral through visualization and eventually it manifests in the physical. EA had a video on it (not sure if it is available on Odysee but it was originally on his youTube channel) and it is also included in the Mastering Evocation course, I believe.

3 Likes

Ok, so yes the silence means no-one here - and indeed, no one I have ever known of except E.A. manifesting ectoplasm - has manifested objects. So everyone stayed quiet and respected the OP.'s request for experienced people who have done it.

I think this is not the same as either “apportation”, which I have heard of spiritualists and remote viewers doing (Lyn Buchannan recounts that he came back from a very vivid site contact even (soul travel) with someone else’s blood on his shirt in his book, The Seventh Sense), or using the law of attraction to get an existing thing to come to you through mundane routes.

1 Like

There three of those philosophical stones in the occult which are: you guest it, the philopher’s stone Which is the manifestion of the divine particle in the physical

The devil’s stone which originates from ea Koetting which seems to be only the manifestation of things or events without the evocation of spirits and spells, so basically structuring.

The black diamond or adamas ater which is the qlippothic and LHP equilivement of the philosopher stone.

So three gems have their difference indeed, the diamond and the philosopher seem to be double bound together since they are the exact same thing but in a “dark versus light” fashion and the devil’s stone seems to resonate more to spell work and structuring by your mere omnipotence.

My experience with this: not a lot, but I Still consider it the highest achievement out there, even more hard than liberation and enlightenment. I am inclined more to the black diamond notion.

Since you asked about the devil’s stone specifically, EA’s techniques sound similar to what I call “ajna chakra ejaculation” and yes i know that it sounds funny but i use it basically for everything. From evocations to physical manifestion using nothing (no incense, no scrying. Just plain conservation with the spirit like it stands there Infront you) to will imposition.

My technique is first dedication and clarity. To know exactly why you do this, how this could help you in your ascent. After the purpose is set, I generally fast for three days (nethers of the demonic king that I work with)or one week if I am going to evoke the big heads of hell (demonic kings that I path work) but for a simple fulfillment of a desire that I want now, I pretty much do it anytime anywhere.

In the time period between the said start of the process and the end, I dedicate my meditation to the spirit or the thing by first structuring it in my head very clearly and with the power of will and breath i scry it in my physical vision. Then continue my normal meditation, think of this as a warm up before the big workout.

I generally I do not allow any motion in my meditations but in things like this I allow myself to shake. There I call out the name of the spirit for maximum eleven times but mostly I do three or simply do nothing but Keep imagining the thing.

Most meditation practices advise to not force your ajna chakra to opening or give it too much attention, but in this type of thing I had not found any other accepted way to do it. So Indeed I move my focus and my being or the spirit energy that I accumulated my ajna chakra. There I consciously try to “push” “exorcise” or “ejaculate” the energy forth.

At this point you done too much work, allow yourself to be still. Forget the ritual and move on. If it’s a spirit Evocation then I actually observe these two phenomena:

1. Mist, there seems to be a moving and moving mist of energy which is the spirit actually moulding it’s force.

2. Flashing Spark of Blackness. When I get this phenomena I see a ripple in my vision, a lack of mind processing of reality around me that’s why I see nothing. This ripple flashes with pure light of consciousnesses, this like the mind saying “oh shit, he knows that he observes nothing at all! Quick cover it up” after this spark I generally get instantaneous manifestion that actually remains there watching me for some time.

3 Likes

Thank you guys. Like @Mulberry said I already done something yesterday. But it still on my list to try it in the future.

1 Like