Question about Asmoday

Hi guys,
do you think King Asmoday is good to bring sex, revenge and darkness in my life?

Thanks

9 Likes

… oh yes.

7 Likes

Any tips?

Definitely. He is :sunny:

5 Likes

Tips : Show him respect

10 Likes

I’m sure he’s more than capable of those things.

6 Likes

yes yes yes!

5 Likes

Have fun!!!

Don’t act like you are better than him.

You’ll be fine. Just respect him.

4 Likes

He’s definitely good for sex, at least (I may or may not have had some… pleasant experiences with him kek). Haven’t tried the other two things yet.

5 Likes

Haven’t tried that with him, but i did ask for help in my astral projection and THAT night I had 3 different spontaneous astral projections!! He was very cool and I heard he was patient and great for beginners as well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

He is very good to ask to improve your sex life if you are single or your relationship if you are with someone.

If you are female be careful because if he develops feeling for you he is known to become jealous of your partner and cause you trouble. So make sure you let him know your goals in the beginning.

11 Likes

Thank you. In practicing magick i try to read a lot. But there is so much negativity going on about Daemons that it’s good to read the positive side here!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome.

Most of them are just really pagan gods re-skinned(at least in the goetia) and as long as you respect them(like you should any other being you do business or have a relationship with) then you’ll be good.

I find them easier to contact and less aloof than most angels. They’re closer to real people in terms of their personality I’d say. These are not the type that christians are casting out of people either(those are like astral drudge for the most part) These are refined and powerful intelligences that have a vested interest in a magicians upbringing.

9 Likes