Queen Elizabeth II

What about a Royal Dukedom or a non Royal Dukedom ? Would that be any easier ?

From personal experience I know this is the case. Iā€™ve even received letters from Prince Charles, who gets his staff to sign them.

Al.

1 Like

Royalty in the UK is a parliamentary thing. Sovereigns are beneath the Westminster parliament in terms if their power.

Al.

1 Like

So what if I ask a demon to ā€œtalkā€ to them about it ?

I do have to ask. What is your end game to this?

What do you mean by that ?

4 Likes

why do you want to be royalty? is there a goal after that? or do you just want a title? thatā€™s all iā€™m asking really, this is a lot of effort on an endeavor of monumental scale. the goal has to match the effort put into it.

1 Like

I just want the title really . I donā€™t have any end goals or something like that

A few years ago I had to give personal details for a card, so I called myself ā€˜Sirā€™, which was duly reproduced on that identification card. With all the strange names around these days it was probably taken as my first name. Anyway, that card came in handy, on occasion. Later on when it had to be renewed I put ā€˜Reverendā€™ instead of ā€˜Sirā€™, but in my experience prefixing your name with ā€˜Sirā€™ will get you a bit further than prefixing it with ā€˜Revā€™.

What about the Principality of Hutt River? Try them.

Al.

2 Likes

Try to become a Prince over there ?

What so good about being a prince in a micronation ?

God truly cherishes simple people. Thatā€™s why the world is full of them: young and impressionable police officers, petty and overworked government officials, concierges, restauranteursā€¦the list goes on. To the best of my knowledge, only the Temple of Set in Japan taught mimicry as a Magickal art, moreā€™s the pity.

Al.

1 Like

If all you want is a royal title then why should it matter where it comes from? :slight_smile:
Cant say for sure of all the royal houses in europe but it used to be that If they married common ppl they had to renounce their title and claim to the throne.
Todays view thou has changed some.
Husband of Swedish crown princess was given title prince buy the king but that was after years of preparations.
It might only be me but a work of this magnitude i would personaly only start out with when i have come a long way in my magic work. The harder a goal is to achive the more work it demands on my end.
So If you are a rookie in your studies then this goal might at this time only be a waste of your time and you should work on your odn power first. My thoughts on the matter.

2 Likes

I want the title from a European royal family

Well then by marriage might be easiest way, but then it depends on the rules and laws of how the titels are granted.

1 Like

This is very true.

The power of a BBC branded lanyard draped nonchalantly from bag or pocket, I could tell some high and fine tales, but theyā€™ll have to be saved for the auto-biography, and that probably not released in my lifetime! :joy:

(I have done some very naughty things in my life, when I was young and single, and looking for certain specific types of adventuresā€¦ )

Elites can see through you very very quickly. Goetic Gods can only do so much, you want them to give you things you have not earned - are you actually worthy of a gong or title? What have you actually done with your life that makes you worth awarding anything to? How have you improved othersā€™ lives? How have you benefited others?

Everything I have read about you so far suggests otherwise - I suggest that you reflect upon this.

If you canā€™t prove your worth adequately then I suppose a perfect match for you would be Sarahā€™s daughter Beatrice, sheā€™s conceited and phenomenally stupid - you wouldnā€™t get much of a title but youā€™d get one; youā€™d have to remain married to her to keep it - that would be your testā€¦

1 Like