Queen Elizabeth II

Astral sight / hearing is nice, but the only core sense you need to start is just the ability to sense the energies around you. Once a spirit manifests or an outside force influences your energy you should be able to tell the difference. Outside of that the others are not necessary to begin with

So how will I know what they want in exchange from me ?

1 Like

when you first start, either use divination to help, or go with intuition, the spirits will generally make known what they want and will get their message to you, even if they have to go around and use more mundane methods. such as odd moments of synchronicity or what not

Any info on how to do a proper penny divination method ?

no clue what that is. Something like the I-ching? Could use a pendulum, either ask things in a yes or no question or use a letter chart and look up how to do that. or a ouija board.

2 Likes

A penny only gives you yes or no answers, or a simple binary choice.

Imagine a space alien manifests in your bedroom and says “Weeble-beep earthling, we have watched your culture, choose death by snu snu or death by terrorism, there is no alternate answer” - because they watch our TV and assume this is what we do a lot, obsess over, so we must be into it.

It’s the question ITSELF which is flawed, but given only 2 options, and a great big raygun, you can’t address that.

Same thing with coins, “Can do I make X happen, yes or no?” doesn’t leave room to suggest that maybe Y would be the better outcome, and that whether you do, or don’t, ACTUALLY succeed in getting X, neither will be fulfilling and assist in your ascent.

“Oh but I really absolutely must have this, and only this” - we’ve all felt that way, you’re STILL doing yourself a disservice if you don’t have avenues for other good stuff to come in. :wink:

Simplicity is good at times but with divination it can be bad because it means a flawed question goes unnoticed, and other avenues and options cannot be suggested.

3 Likes

And I have LITERALLY just had this - asking a spirit for a thing that relates to a joint project we have, they keep saying no, giving me reasons why I can’t have it, yeah we’ve probably all had that.

Then I asked “What would I have to DO to have this thing?” - and the gateways opened, I saw what the issue was, and all is cool. :sunglasses:

So you see again a binary question was actually BLOCKING my will, not acting (as one may think) as a way to enforce it. :thinking:

This happened in between that post and just now, so this is a real thing, and not just me trying to deter you from using a “simple” tool. Simplicity is NOT always a good thing.

5 Likes

Great .

1 Like

So how do you think I should do it ?

Do what? :smiley:

1 Like

Communicate with the demons

My reply was only relating to the use of a penny for something that’s important to you, I have no comment to make on the working beyond what I shared, soz. :smiley:

1 Like

You know that’s literally what E.A. Koetting teaches right? Have you read any of his newsletters? Or watched any of his videos? He out right tells you how to do just about everything if your paying attention…For free BTW. To say nothing of all the information on the internet and everything here on BALG…Use search, and good luck.

3 Likes

Someone wanting to be a prince should study the various Royal Orders.

Most often the common person can do something significant and become an MBE

1 Like

I’ve seen that

Why don’t you just marry one of the princes? A love spell might be more fun anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ahhhhh that would work but I’m a guy and I don’t swing that way

That’s the wrong attitude to take bruh.
You gotta sacrifice to achieve your dreams bruh.
Do whatever it takes to get what you want bruh.
Besides I like the idea of diversity in the royal family about time we had and openly gay prince.

I believe in you bruh now go out there and work that royal dick with every ounce of your being.

7 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Lololz @Laith_wavey