"Quantum Locking," Source & Manifestation

Hey Lady Eva, I’m resurrecting your thread because I’ve had some thoughts about the Dark/Light dichotomy, and this seemed like a good place to continue that conversation.

I was recently reminded of Nietzsche’s Apollo/Dionysus theory, and have been having a lot of fun going through my journals and seeing how well this seems to track with Angelic/Demonic entities. I’ve definitely gotten a vibe from entities that Angels are more about civilization while Demons are more primal, even barbaric. Anyway, just curious how well this tracks with others’ experiences.

Also, and I’m settling firmly into my armchair now, if you plot RHP/LHP on the x-axis of a grid, Angelic/Demonic on the y-axis, then add a z-axis (because cubes are cooler than squares, right?) with Apollonian/Dionysian, then you get an interesting way to categorize your particular technique of spiritual ascent. E.g., I fit pretty well into a LHP, Demonic, Dionysian approach, as I suspect a lot of folks here do. But then you get interesting combinations like RHP, Demonic, Dionysian, which reminded me of Thomas Karlssons’s assertion that, after working through the Qliphoth and reaching Thaumiel, you can still choose to open the door to Kether and achieve oneness with the Supernal Light. Neat, ne c’est pas? Also, since we’re making this a grid, you can plot points that are not purely one or the other, like how the Orphics combined Apollonian and Dionysian elements.

Finally, I’ve been thinking about EA’s definition of Black Magic as using Chthonic and Saturnian forces. That definitely feels right to me so far, but that then makes me wonder how you’d characterize White Magic and Angelic energies. I’m really starting to think Solar. The emphasis on healing is one aspect, but really, it’s the aspect of the Sun as the planet of rulership. The couple Angels I’ve interacted with definitely seemed to have a “place for everything and everything in its place” bias, which gives the Light, at least for me, a feel like the ideal of the Ancient and Medieval King, whose mere presence and existence brought order to society (social order bringing us back to the idea of civilization as well).

Anyway, just a couple of rambling thoughts on my day off.

Bumping this because I continue to work with it, and also, I know that someone reading this is feeling alone and unsupported right now, worn out, or maybe just fucked off with no-one “getting it,” so on a similar theme of “reality is in your mind” I give you the Cabinet Of Invisible Counselors which I use ALL the damn time, because sometimes we can have all the support in the world superficially, all the caring faces and loving hearts, and yet feel so damned alone, and when shit like that happens, well, if you don’t have the right people helping you, you gotta pick up your goddamn tools and make new ones. :slight_smile:

And on a similar theme, if the external environment is lacking in things you need, try creating an inner sanctuary, and then once you’re refreshed from those, a more practical technique: moving from “problem” to ACTION.

You are LOVED because you ARE LOVE - but, not wimpy roll-over-and-give-in Xian brainwashing, you can love to kill and slaughter and rend, those things are all fabulous and important - you are the actual passionate Love of the All for expressing itself in your own amazing format. Also also hate, and fear, and rage, and triumph, and every other good thing that flavours life…

Be it, embrace it, and know that you’re the reason this universe even exists. YOU.

~ Amor Vincit Omnia ~

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:42, topic:4201”]Bumping this because I continue to work with it, and also, I know that someone reading this is feeling alone and unsupported right now, worn out, or maybe just fucked off with no-one “getting it,” so on a similar theme of “reality is in your mind” I give you the Cabinet Of Invisible Counselors which I use ALL the damn time, because sometimes we can have all the support in the world superficially, all the caring faces and loving hearts, and yet feel so damned alone, and when shit like that happens, well, if you don’t have the right people helping you, you gotta pick up your goddamn tools and make new ones. :slight_smile:

And on a similar theme, if the external environment is lacking in things you need, try creating an inner sanctuary, and then once you’re refreshed from those, a more practical technique: moving from “problem” to ACTION.

You are LOVED because you ARE LOVE - but, not wimpy roll-over-and-give-in Xian brainwashing, you can love to kill and slaughter and rend, those things are all fabulous and important - you are the actual passionate Love of the All for expressing itself in your own amazing format. Also also hate, and fear, and rage, and triumph, and every other good thing that flavours life…

Be it, embrace it, and know that you’re the reason this universe even exists. YOU.

~ Amor Vincit Omnia ~[/quote]

Om. So Ive experienced the Awakening of thr buikding of thr 1st Temple…made a usiness call for the building of the 2nd…and so in my Building of MY 3rd Temple upcomi g…it was this building of this Cathedral becoming more awakened (refer to another thread on Astral Projection is sleeping…this is true I do it all the time) that I realized that it was only Belial and a select few who could be here that I could give myself to a Future that I would “awake” fully in.

Quantum Locking:
As the world becomes more magickal around one…one in Tandem becomes more Quantum Locked into place. You see magick is fine on a Personal Level, but it is only through being thr one in Command of ones own Great Works of building said templr thst onr will be ablr to stand in a quantum locked Temple. Sacrifices will surely have to be made.

When one becomes less physical and more Magickal…one BURNS to actually Enter a sort of Abyss like state. Ask Belial… this is when one flies as a “Horus Hawk” over the Ain Soph Aur…which in laymans words one is burning and reaching that Observers level to Shift the Ain Soph Aur vision… in quantum mechanics this entering the abyss is known as where an operator enters an “Unmarked State.” Flies or jumps over the Abyss back into a “Marked State - Quantum Locked Total Reality.” Such a reality does not burn, because it is “Frozen.” I experienced this in a vision many years ago when I Flew over the Abyss and saw the world around me burn, flying towards the Destination of a Great Red Dragon King, where the world around him burned. I remember a certain blonde woman hated and called that Being Evil… but that was probably becaudr me and Belial saw her as not being relevant to the reality I was traveling to.

Probably not related, but the Stone Statues in this Music Video remind me of people who are Quantum Locked…she of course seems to be burning in the Eternal Aeon:

But in all seriousness Lady Eva…in order for you to be quantum locked in a desired reality bubble, others have to…Go…so to speak to Offset the great Balance to enable things as evrrything comes with a price. Now I know that sounds too simplistic and just magickal…so heres a rundown guide. In Magick…doing just simple spells is doing nothing more than manifesting things in your Pre-designed Box of Fate…i other words you are only within the chains bounds of your karma. The only way out is Magickal Warfare aka Destruction Magick. The Karmic Obstructions must be removed in order for you to achieve certain other things…example…Muslims Evading Europe…You Want to Keep UK/Europe…within thr bubble of that desire of yours exist a certain desire closer to your hearts goal…SOoool…Muslims are going to have to Burn with a Purpose…Certain UK/EU citizens are gonna have to burn with a similar purposr…YOU will have to GO COLD on everything else BUT ONLY the purpose of enjoying that destination and to some extent the Trip…where you reach a Quantum Locked state once there.

As a bit of advice…being the woman in that music video isnt desireable its like bring stucm in the Abyss…but jts more like she feels like she does not belong in Material Reality…no plan…of coursr this is boe the religions want you to feel which is BS…FYI Satan by my definition in relation to this is the Poor Mans Devil, because Fire is only one element in a Transition of Elemrnts you want to reach a Prosperous quantum locked state…fuck the politics because ultimately thry arent serving you. Belial at this point is the only well known enough Devil that represents the process to elementally go from an unmarked to a Quantum Locked Marked Statr, but that requires him teaching you certain concepts. Even in a static locked State…Belial is about the Dynamics of all processes in a full unrestricted flow of a perfect and perfecting systems…of course taken from the 4 Luciferian Principles and expanded upo…the Lucifer Principlr is the beginning, but it is The Belial Principle which is about taking the Lucifer Principle and going on the Wild Fun Ride to push the limits.

Hit the balance spot where there are no “others” and it all falls into place.

Mass sacrifice in the space between two heartbeats, of oneself and the entire cosmos. Theogenesis 101. :wink:

In Magick.....doing just simple spells is doing nothing more than manifesting things in your Pre-designed Box of Fate....i other words you are only within the chains bounds of your karma.

Yes, that’s also known as “rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic” aka making meaningless adjustments to a busted situation.

Don’t worry, I have my own views on politics, both deckchair level - and being the iceberg. :slight_smile:

Jake Stratton Kent once made an obscure but deeply relevant off handed comment that “Mars and Saturn are the two big planetary players in goetia.” I’m not quite sure exactly why I feel that info is relevant here. Maybe because Mars can represent extreme force of will/passion and Saturn representing a forbidden force fueled by that (Martian force) into manifestation…

Anyway threads like these are why we are cooler than WF, haha.

True. You got two major planets that play majorly in Goetia. It is Saturn and The Moon. Saturn is the number 42 and the Moon 72, but they both play into each other of the same meaning. You may find your Mars passion within the Moons Subconsfious, and likewise its shadow as Saturn.

That is all I care to say on that.

Yes the moon as well. The author of the Goetia (Whoever that person actually was, they are kind of like a magical ancestor to us.) stipulates that if the planetary motions cannot be observed that just the moons phase and mansion would suffice. The moon directly relating to low magic also helps there.

Yes, that's also known as "rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic" aka making meaningless adjustments to a busted situation.

Don’t worry, I have my own views on politics, both deckchair level - and being the iceberg. :slight_smile:

Im assuming it might have to do with you running off to some little island with that special bar like in that one dream.

That dream was a message presaging the link between La Santisima Muerte, Hathor, and the Pleiades, which was actually some cool stuff. :slight_smile:

I know this is an older post, but I’m so glad I found it. I have a history of being backstabbed by the people I love and help the most. I’m tired of being a doormat. I now only have a sacrificial love for my children. Been used up and thrown away like trash. I’m ready for retribution. I don’t know what that looks like yet, but I’m done being everybody’s toilet. Thank you Lady_Eva. You gave me so much to think about.

1 Like