Qliphoth (new one in Left Hand Path)

Oh yes, Daath ruled vby Choronzon and some other right.

1 Like

Start with a simple pathworking, The future is a mystery, make use of the present.

That’s right. I will start my initiation intoi Sitra Ahra. Wish me good luck in my trip. It will be long. Also, something important: how can I work with tunnels ? For example, I will end my initiation with Nahemoth, the first Qlipha and then in order to go from Nahemoth to Gamaliel, I must use the tunnel of Thantifaxath if I am not wrong. How will I do it ? Also, can I skip the tunnels ? Or no, because I am think they are important, very important.

2 Likes

Youre absolutely right. Do it just like the golden dawn does with grade initiations. REview the qaballah with tarot on the tree and you will know what I mean.

After the first encounters and moving on to the first tunnel, meditate on the XXI, The World, or 0, The Fool. XXI is recommended. Think of tarot as a universal set of drivers licenses.

But Tarot are for Sephiroth (I know that there are the correspondences). Here we are speaking about a similar, but different concept: tunnels of Seth.

1 Like

The same paths apply to both. Similarly to approach Samael, XX Judgement and XII Hanged MAn would be Samaels and Asmodeus realm. The point is the tarot keys are the license and keys to the tunnels. This is through meditation and pathworking. Just like the Sephiroth.

1 Like

Lilith → Gamaliel → XXI
Gamaliel, Lilith → Samael → XX, XIX
Gamaliel → AARabZaraq → XXI, XVIII, XVII

1 Like

Can I pm you? @Nightside

Yes

Also, the concept of “Abyss” in the Qliphoth. Is it in existence also in them or only in the Sephiroth ?

1 Like

As long as you stay away from the Qlipoth that is used by the 218.
E.g. you can invoke Naamah using Thomas Karlssons or Asenaths methods.

1 Like

Ok I was about to use these ones because 218 current is too violent and chaotic for me you have right at this.

1 Like

But there is only one qliphoth and so are Lilith, Naamah, Baal, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Lucifuge, Satan, Moloch, Beelzebub, Belphegor, Adramalech

1 Like

Choronzon is very powerful, you never know what creates when summoned. Is the power of Chaos and the power of Ahriman

2 Likes

For this reason rules Daath :sweat_smile:. Daath was knowledge in Sephiroth (if we accept the tree when Daat was in it before the human fall as Graa depicts in Sefer Yetzirah) so in Qliphoth is lie, illusion.

1 Like

Actully no.

After working with both the Qlipotic system used by Karlsson et al. and then later by the system used in the 218 current there are diffrences that have to do with other things that flows within the current themself.

The rulers of 218 qlipoth are aspect of Azerate and activly work to destroy the creation.

1 Like

So you mean that classical ones work in microcosmic level by destroying yourself in order to reborn as a god while the Azerate ones works on a marcocosmic level. Sounds logical to me.

1 Like

What are the known currents, and who runs them?

1 Like

The draconian flows wild and appears in diffrent form, theres only a framework that connects it.

The physical manifestation are orders such as Dragon Rouge, Temple of the Ascending Flame etc.

218/182 (or rather chaos-gnostic satanism) has a more complex tradtion and is based on a combination of gnosis recived and older tradtions.
There is an honesty amongst them that they don’t represent any form of true representation of old traditions.
The focus within the current are active work with the diffrent dieties that are present.

The manifestations are MLO/ToTBL and Templum Falcis Cruentis as far as I know.

Okay, so there is no number group list though? What about theosophy, druidry, HOGD, OTO, FLO, BOTA, Wicca, etc? Is it all by organization rituals that creates the current and then backed by an egregore to grow it’s power through group thought and largely aligned functional values? Who assigns the numbers?