Qliphoth (new one in Left Hand Path)

A mug of black coffee allows you to scry without being noticed, and set behind a candle can provide with darker colored mugs impressions from the candle light.

2 Likes

I will have friends. My best friend knows already about this and he told me that he wiil support me and he already wished me good luck.

2 Likes

Yeah, they dont care for the traditional binding done from midievil and earlier time.

1 Like

I am just curious when you mean that she is the master of evocations what do you mean ? She will help me ? She wiil teach me ? That’s perfect !!! Directly from the source.

2 Likes

Also. Look into a route of psychotherapy. Dont mention too much, just the relation to the natural world. Psychotherapy is essential for any magician.

3 Likes

Lilith will teach you a shit ton, and mostly astrally.

1 Like

I’ve been examined one year ago. I don’t have anything but they said I have Asperger (which Einstein, Mozart and Beethoven also had) and that has impact of my social life and for these reason I don’t have so mudh friends. It’s ok for me. I was always a lonely person. I have only three frienda and real. And I am glad from this brcause from terms like friendship, love and romance I have been hurt. It’s very difficult to trust anybody, even you that you wrote me. But, I know that you are experienced in the subject and for this reason, I found useful your help. Thank you I will tell Lilith about you (I think that she knows already for you :laughing:).

2 Likes

Also, I habe a question. I was reading rhat in the final qlipha of Thaumiel which Satan and Moloch are the rulers if I am not wrong I was reading that there lies the secret of becoming a god like Satan destroys the Universe A and Moloch opens a black hole to the Universe B which you become its god. What does means ? Does it mean an after life state like “ok I was working with Qliphoth in all of my life so now that I’m dying I will be god in my own universe ?” I was reading it actually in Thomas Karlson book that you told me about Kabbalah, Qliphoth and Goetic Magic.

2 Likes

Mmm that’s some very advanced and controversial material. If I were you I wouldn’t bother trying to decipher that just yet. What’s more important is actually starting your journey and your personal practice. That can come later.

Just my opinion.

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion. I wants also hear Fuego’s opinion. And something else: even if I will finish my path with Qliphoth, can I continue with Sephiroth or I will be so “impure” for angels and Creator to continue working with them ?

2 Likes

You have the right to work with any spirit you want in your universe. Don’t forget that.

2 Likes

That’s good. So, Church was lying us all the time. I knew that !!!

2 Likes

The spirits may not always agree with our choices but we can still find common ground and mutual areas to cooperate on. I work with the Archangels frequently and the goetia. No problems. I just keep them separate that’s all.

2 Likes

I know what youre talking about. I wouldnt worry about that until you reach the Thagirion stage degree of intiation. There your goals for your universe to create becomes a lot more potent.

1 Like

What do you mean ? And Thagirion is if I am not wrong the black sun of Qliphoth, the 5th degree.

1 Like

I would think that you can go into the tree of life after qlippoth, there your vices turn to virtue and you follow the different names of God based on planetary influence.

1 Like

Your goal at 0 degrees should be to build your own universe. This is why the rebuilding takes place throughout. And by the time you reach Thaumiel, your goal is crystallized, but wait, theres more …

So, I can return back to Sephiroth after I have finished. This is good.

1 Like

Is there more than Thaumiel ? How is this possible ? I don’t remember an “extra” qlipha anywhere.

1 Like

The qlippoth has eleven spheres. This is because daath is included. From daath or yesod, you can venture into the tree of life or tree of death by the way.

The human has seven chakras, but there are four more that can be activated – eleven.

This is what I was referring to.

2 Likes