Qliphoth (new one in Left Hand Path)

Hello there. I am a new one in BALG forum (i have already introduced myself) who is interested about Qliphoth. You know, about a right hand path practicioner like me it’s important to know and understand darkness and to suck into the Abyss in order to move higher in the Sephiroth of Binah, Chokmah and Kether. It is also interested because it is a path of draconian initiation and how to become a god yourslef without the union with God like right hand path promise. I have read some books on the subject ( Ascenath Mason, 218 Current tradition, Thomas Karlson etc.) I am a beginner and I want to share with me your experiences and what about to be careful in this dangerous journey and the risks (I know that risks also exists on right hand path, they are exist everywhere). Also how to dk something simple rituals without candles because I am an adult but I still live with my parents and my father will be joking me (he is an atheist he says that we will not know about God untill we die) and my mother is Christian very devoted to Holy Mary (she knows about my beliefs like Kabbalah and other stuff and she respects that but she will not stand it if she will see me dabble with the left hand path as you understand her view on Satanism is like the others Christian beliefs around magic generally promoted by the church about sacrifices and other bullshits).

2 Likes

To start it of there are diffrent forms a Qlipoth that has to do with some diffrences in the traditions so you will get diffrent results from working with them.

If you are working with any form of RHP or the sephiroth you should stay away from anything that deals with 218/182 as the enteties in the tradition are violently opposed to the creator god. The tradition is also completly unrelated to the draconian tradition and the goal is (as you should know) to become one with chaos and burn the creation down to ashes.

As a beginer you should just fallow the rituals as they are and not deviate as you lack the deeper understanding for why certain elements are being used in the rituals.
There will be hardships along the road that could fuck up your mind if you are not careful and you have to be determined.

2 Likes

Lots of self destruction, even relationships. Madness. Being shown your true self, minus your perceptions. Then building has begun, because by this time youve ascended to the fifth degree. Then the black sun, marked as an adept.

But is this what you want?

4 Likes

Can i work with the classical ones like Naamah etc. ?

Do you mean that I will be not a musician anymore ? Or don’t have friends, even distraction with parental relationships ? I am worrying when you are saying sel and friendship destruction. And what is the fifth degree ? Pelase be more specific.

2 Likes

What he’s saying is that the road you are talking about “sitrah ahra” can be very hard and extremely painful. There can be great losses. @Nightside is absolutely right about that.

But nothing ventured, nothing gained as they say.

4 Likes

What do you mean with great losses do you mean that I will lose my loved ones ? Will be in danger ?

1 Like

No not exactly like that like that man. It’s hard to explain it’s a tough path is what Fuego and I meant. The process of being shown your true self and other elements of that road are very difficult for most people.

3 Likes

My true self…i always wanted to know myself better. That was one reason that I started studying occult and magick. Please can you also tell me what can I do as a begginer, how can I walk this harsh path ? What do you recommend to me ?

2 Likes

Each sphere, or qlipha initiatates you to a degree.
You start at 0 degrees in lilith, in gamaliel, 1 degree in samael, 2 degrees, in aarabzaraq 3 degrees, … my bad 4th degree at the sun. Think of it as grade initiations.

Yes, much gets destroyed, and some gets rebuilt, its is generally not too drastic, but it depends on the individual. if youve had it easy, prepare for some shaking.

3 Likes

Think of the latter part as military bootcamp. In bootcamp a persons mind, and often relationships are destroyed in the process. Anything that is a hindrance to the goal is destroyed. That way rebuoilding is easier … a path of least resistance. If you resist, its worse.

2 Likes

Ok I understand, like a form of military training. How can I start the initiation starting from Lilith at 0 degree ? And what do you mean when you tell latter part ?

1 Like

Latterpart means nearly the end of whatever I referred to.

To access Lilith, you find the overlooked thing. Maybe its a bench nobody sits on, or a spooky entrance in a forest. Chant Lilith over and over, or her mantra or enn.

Search for enns in this site, mantras can be found in a book by Thomas Karlsson on Goetic and Qlippothic magic.

3 Likes

I would reccommend making a nice shrine to lilith to get started. Her sigil with the enn written on it large enough for you to see while sigil gazing, and open her sigil with the enn or mantra. With a food and alcohol offering, perhaps a lit cigarette or joint as well. Perhaps invoke her into you and share the meal and offering that way.

The idea of the ignored thing is that she largely was ignored by a certain paternal structure.

So, this is her way of being noticed.

This will get you started into the 0 degree. The destruction isnt meant to be as bad as it sounds. @Mike_Bee nailed that point well. He is also a master of evocation. Get her sigil, it can be found in early posts in my journa Fuegos Journal. I have photos in it from my work with her. Be respectful of her and all beings on the path.

1 Like

How to make the shrine ? What sumbols can I put, the inverted pentagram, leviathan cross, what ? It must have the essence of left hand path in my opinion. What do you think about decoration ?

2 Likes

I will be respectful because I know that they are ancient and part of God soI muat not be commanding them with Yhwh name as the grimoires do. This is disrespectful.

2 Likes

Yes you’ve explained that pretty well that actually happens to alot of us. I remember in my 20s going through “rites of passage” and it was very hard on my relationships at the time. I withdrew into myself for weeks or months at a time to process things. That’s just how I handled it though you’re experience nay not be the same.

2 Likes

Ive seen a very nice clean apartment and shrine to Lucifer by a local Michigan gal on here years back. Looked very tasteful.

There are no set rules on it, just a special connection between you and the qlippoth. This shrine may also be your personal altar. If you wish, screwhooks into a ceiling and a bath curtain can make a nifty bedroom temple that is only used as the temple.

Cant do incense? Get a diffuser and oils for it. or pour oils into a humidifier. Candles are relatively noirmal to the non superstitious world. Safety first. Keep a bucket of sand nearby in case of a fire. Closed books nobody else reads is an excellent storage place for sigils.

1 Like

I still use that sometimes.

1 Like

Mmm well you won’t make any friends if you go about it that way that’s for sure.

2 Likes