Qigong, Energy (Chi) Exercise Content

I have access to some DVD’s about qigong by Robert Peng, a world-renowned Qigong Master and healer. It looks like something that I’m going to check out since I do have some experience with tai chi and Falun Gong.

Does anyone have any criticisms or other info about his content? I know that there is other content about qigong on this forum, especially by @Mulberry.

Thanks.

4 Likes

I don’t know that teacher but let us know how you get on! :smiley:

1 Like

Can you suggest or recommend any other teachers?

Bruce Franzis.

1 Like

Mantak Chia, He has developed a system that is easy to follow.

1 Like

You need to do research not simply follow others suggestion, there are over 4000 types of qigong which falls under 4-5 types. Medical, flexibility/body, cultivation/raising energy…i forgot the others which is why research is always good.
Tai chi is not qigong, its simple qi gong without the life force, which is what you do not want if your going to include qigong on your ascent, but thats up you to decide lol.
@CyberLord im also interested in this as well, i try not to learn from one person.

Did you read an do Multi orgasmic book of mantak chia? I read and it opens an spiritual content by sexuality!

robert peng aint bad, but his practices are rather basic, which is good since the basics are most important,but there is nothing too special from his works.

Overall I recommend him, in his books he talks about some rarer aspects of qigong in detail like 100 days fasting dark room, and other things that prove his knowledge on the subject. I also like how hes one of the teachers that give hope of obtaining supernatural power like mantak chia and wong kiew kit

The sexual practice is a major key point of Mantak Chia’s system, as it helps build energy faster and stronger. However, it is important to note that the foundation of his system lies in the inner smile and the six healing sounds. Many people encounter problems with his system because they neglect these essential practices

1 Like

In which book he teaches these concepts?

You dont need read book to practce, just search on youtube and you will find them

1 Like