Qayos legions haven't done anything for me

The point of this thread isn’t to complain about not getting something…it’s about why it’s not working for this individual.

As I have posted, the more tasks they got and the more they get to practice, the better they become.

Ok …
Any other tips n tricks ?

Not that I know, no. But I’ll keep you posted I discover anything.

1 Like

thanks. does one HAS to get into TGH to command or just looking at the sigil n saying it like a prayer would work? because i cannot stay in the THG state for long. ive been practicing but i am not yet to a point to hold the state for long duration.

i just get into it and the sigil is activated for a brief second and i say my commands.

Stare at the sigil and chant the name as instructed, that works. Then issue your tasks and give them time to learn and adapt.

If you want something specific, you can send them train, so to speak. Order them several times a week to do X thing, until you’re sure they have learned the trick.

Up to this moment, we know they can work on your chakras and affect digital systems, somehow. I’m working in several other things, but they need third party testing, and my testers are busy right now.

1 Like

how would u “third party test” ?

I’m trying with dreamwalking. The idea is to insert a series of images in someone’s dreams. In this case, a good friend I made in this forum. I can’t do it, since just by thinking in it I could end up dreaming about it, render impossible to meassure the success (or failure) of the experiment.

So, I need a third party to try it out.

1 Like

I wasn’t going to reply to this thread but since no one else seems to have said it:

You made the thread on the 28th of April, he hasn’t been online since March.

Regardless, in situations where basically everything seems to be failing for you it’s usually a good idea to perform divination on whatever it is you’re doing.

In this case considering you seem to have failed with quite a few options it’s likely a problem that goes deeper than methods and needs to be sorted out before anything can happen.

I recommend Iching or tarot for troubleshooting.

1 Like