Qayos legions haven't done anything for me

Tell us more about this point, please.

1 Like

I am extremely intrigued by how to do this. Is it very difficult to create them?

how would someone know they didnt hear you ?

If they donā€™t respond to you. Same as if you scan them and donā€™t sense an energy signature or thereā€™s no trail means theyā€™re not there.

1 Like

Well I donā€™t always get the energy signature or feel anyhting. But I believe theyā€™re working on my commands. 3 days ago I asked them to show me signs of their workings n today I got them too.

When u send out servitor (s) for specific tasks theyā€™re not with u. Isnā€™t it so ?

They are not with you no but their energy signature is still traceable.

too bad i am still inept of reading/feeling energy signatures

oh wellā€¦ iā€™ve always had affinity with weather manipulation even when i was a born again christianā€¦ Raining and coldā€¦ i like those. But i live in a bit of a hot place so over the years iā€™ve been working on ways to affect the weatherā€¦
but instead of doing it myself i created a servitor for it. Chill cold-ish nights the way i like for over 2 weeks nowā€¦ and iā€™m in a place where even winter is hotā€¦
The previous version of this servitor kinda stopped working and died after like a week. Gave it some thought and created a new version of it with what i thought would address the problem and it seems to be doing fineā€¦ (Big ass blue bird flying over my city. it was pretty small when i created it)ā€¦ So i suppose i bit of experimentation is a good way to go.

1 Like

Yberion gave me some pretty useful instruction on servitor creation. Then he got mad at me for asking too much and being too dumb (which i recognize i was :sweat_smile:). But i got to recognize how much underestimating my own abilities i was. I was being so dumb. I understand my own abilities far better now. I thought i knew a good amount of servitor creation back thenā€¦ but after speaking with him i realized i was lacking even some pretty basic skillsā€¦ Like how to pull energies out of placesā€¦ hold it in your hands, shape itā€¦ feel itā€™s form. Give it life. See it alive, movingā€¦

I merged the knowledge he gave me with things i already knew and things i read in some booksā€¦
If only i could be a bit more diligent in reading the books i gotā€¦ :sweat_smile:ā€¦ iā€™m sure i could go even further on this subject.

2 Likes

Ok before throwing shit on why it doesnā€™t work I would have found the source as in this case any books in servitors read up on that and do it again. Why ask for millions if you canā€™t handle one servitor thatā€™s just my opinion. So I would not blame quaos for my own failure. I have not tried his servitors but I would still try do do it my self. And then ask if I needed help with creation or outline of the story for the servitor. Either way blaming Someone for helping is not the answer ! But try to find the answer to what you missed in the instructions are so I would start their. The answer is probably closer and easier than expected!

2 Likes

If you want potent results , try working with a leader of a pantheon .

How does one do that?
I meanā€¦I have a legion. How do I know who is the Leader.
Pardon my minimal knowledge in this area.
I am still learning.

Zeus , Odin , etc , try making offerings to them , or make offerings to Yahweh .

2 Likes

Another method is prayers .

1 Like

It doesnā€™t have to be a leader of a pantheon it can be pretty much any Deity, demon, angel, etc if you want to have external help in creating your own servitors.

1 Like

@note_dude I donā€™t think you understand what this thread is about. The OP is talking about a legion of servitors created for him by another forum member.

The ā€œhead of a pantheonā€ has nothing to do with anything. Heā€™s not looking to call upon other spirits, but asking for advice on getting the servitors to work better.

5 Likes

By working with a leader of a pantheon , it goes without saying said spirit would assist him with getting his operation to work .

@note_dude And how would you know that? Everyone has different experiences. Depending on pantheon Iā€™ve come across quiet a few who donā€™t want to help if it isnā€™t in THEIR best interest. (Just my experience)

The pantheon has nothing to do with what OP is asking just as @DarkestKnight mentioned.

Now for OP
As many said here thereā€™s multiple reasons why it may not be working.

Sometimes it is just a matter of time, giving them a issues, or reflect on what you asked. Sometimes being to broad can cause communication issue from what Iā€™ve seen several times in different threads here.

4 Likes

Youā€™re lucky you have yours,some people are still waiting to get theirs from him and with the BS going on in the world right now, we have to hope he hasnā€™t decided to cancel giving out the rest of the legions.

SOā€¦ How do we make servitors work better ? Given that someone else created it for you.