Qabalistic tree of life

Hello guys, im here to ask u a question about qabalistic tree of life because i couldn’t afford a books about it so I’ve search it on googl… The seacrh engine didn’t provide me the full i formation i want so please can anybody tell me more about it… Like its powers and how it works… I need it details… I’ll be so thankful

1 Like

Think of the Tree of Life like a cosmic Rolodex. It starts with Source, or Ain Soph, and trickles down into the various planes until manifestation happens in Malkuth, the physical world. Everything ever created can be slotted into one of the Sephiroth that make up the Tree, and they are connected to each other through 22 paths that the magician can travel and learn from (it’s where the term “pathworking” comes from).

Each Sephiroth contains archangels, planets, elements, grematria correspondences, colours and a host of other useful things.

The Kabbalah is a very deep mystical system, and you will never be able to get all the details in a forum post.

I highly recommend that you get a good book, like The Key to the True Kabbalah by Franz Bardon or The Chicken Qabalah of Rabbi Lamed Ben Cliffird/The Son of Chicken Qabalah by Lon Milo DuQuette.

4 Likes

Can we use the tree like an entity/ work with it i mean like working with entities… Will it possible just my opinoin

No. The Tree is a representation of existence, a map to follow. It is not a being.

2 Likes

Oh sorry… U mean the tree is the source of all path/energy right??

It is a map of the cosmos, from God on down to the physical world.

2 Likes

Ein Sof/The Infinite is source

1 Like

it can be also looked at as transcendent, from Malkuth to Keter no?

2 Likes

Absolutely.

It’s a system for Ascension towards God.

2 Likes

I have a bunch of books on the Kabbalah, i would say, imo, the Zohar contains so much knowledge, and the Sefer Yetzirah :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok i understand now😊 thanku so much guys…
And one more question… Can we see it? Any way like while astral projection / lucid dreamingand how to use it

1 Like

I would not know, the Tree is Macrocosmic representation directly related to the microcosm, I would say its more accurate to say you meditate upon the Tree to gain deeper insights of your inner universe, Astral projection is part of it i believe, but not neccessary, the Sefer Yetzirah deals with the astral, as Yetzirah is the Astral plane i think, this is my opinion, i am not sure about the tree being seen

2 Likes

Ok… I heard a rumor about the tree, that it can be seen so i was just wondering that… But thats just a rumor i think😊

1 Like

I really dont know if you can actually see the tree bro lol

1 Like

May I ask which book or translation of the Sefer Yetzirah you have?

I am currently reading the Revised Edition by Ayreh Kaplan, and was wondering if you had any thoughts on that translation?

2 Likes

ohhh i dont remember, i have it downstairs and its freezing, but let me see if i find iton amazon, imo the picture srtuck me, but i never got around to reading it

1 Like

Oh is there a simole english edition of the tree i must try to afford it… And could u tell me the cheapest book about it please

1 Like

yes its the kaplan one, the one you have, but like i said, i never got around to reading it lol

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sefer+yetzirah&crid=G6SSXP143NH5&sprefix=sefer+%2Caps%2C238&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_6

Ok thank u so much… Ill try to buy it

1 Like