Qabalistic tree of life

Ah! It is deep, and I am having to take it mini-chapter at a time xD I think its going to be one of those books where you re-read it many many times and each time find something new or understand a nugget of knowledge that you missed. Def. am interested in starting with it, just is a slow read to trudge through. So I am taking it with baby bites xD “Chapter 1” alone is 92 pages, and each page is jammed packed with explanation, figures, and references. It is amazing that Aryeh Kaplan can derive so much from something that is only 1500 words or so long.

3 Likes

the Bahir, the Zohar and the Yetzirah, look those books up, and if you really want to go full Judaeic, read the Talmud, (though the Talmud is not neccessary at all)

2 Likes

Ok ill look for it

1 Like

I would start with the 1st three, the Talmud is not neccessary imo

1 Like

Yes thank u so much… Im a good reader lol.
I love reading so i appreciate it all

1 Like

My pleasure! the Kabbalah is amazing! You will definetly find incredible mystical knowledge in there!

3 Likes

Very interesting thread. I walk on the Infernal Path, but as of late have been really digging into Kabbalah from a Judaic point of view.

Been watching a series of videos by a Spanish Kabbalist. The way he presents things; it´s all about magick, about altering your current life and it´s situations to the ones your heart desires. He claims it is not magick, spinning it as God´s infinite mercy or something like that. In spite of me walking the Crooked Path, still find so many of this concepts very valuable.

3 Likes

Exactly! There is power in those concepts. Might as well look into it, see how it works, and see what/how we can use them to further our goals as magicians. There might be a nugget of information out there in a paradigm that will give you an Ah-ha! moment. Just got to look and keep an open mind.

4 Likes