Q and A with entity, really?

At least spirits own their mistakes. Something a lot of people need to learn.

1 Like

@Reverandbillzbubb Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I do not have prolonged conversations with entities, because they were easily straining my abilities. Just like psychic vampirism of passive variety and enough necromantic demonomancy to cause multiple exposed roots in my mouth to become one exposed root, without much pain. I’m just about how to fight the energetic battle to get easier contact, without actively powering the Air-Element.

Certain overly powered rituals will do it, with attempted communication working after warming the ritual space. Because a Necromantic-Curse going out, changed my energies. so instead o of casting me out of this body, request that myself summoned, does engage in a Q & A with you; as a result of, the explosive growth of groups, resulting from friendly mergers.

Hiya OP! I’ve never taken much stock in Q&As with entities done by other people, but when I ask a being for an interview they’re usually more than willing to be straight with me about my questions as long as they get something in return. For example, Artemis and I have a longstanding tradition of getting coffee on Mondays and just talking about our lives- when the conversation is over, I pour out her cup in whichever direction she asks me to. It can be fun to just chat up spirits! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That sounds really chill I love that lol.

1 Like